Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerians Are A Very Funny Bunch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are A Very Funny Bunch (501 Views)

FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots / Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus / 7 Governors That Have Endorsed Buhari For A 2nd Term Are A Bunch Of Losers - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are A Very Funny Bunch by Drogbs: 3:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Against the backdrop of the secessionist demands from an organization whose members are statistically not up to 40% of the entire Igbo population or viewpoints, a lot of Naijereyans are already crying, whining, and threatening other Igbos peacefully living in their lands and conducting their businesses jejely, most of whom don't even give a shi.tt about Biafra or even Nigeria but survival...of course we all know these whining degenerates already( mostly from the Nut oops... North and some parts of the South w.a.s.te oops West that have come to realize Igbos are disposable) but have this clowns thought for a sec that it isn't that easy to just ask several hundreds of thousands of people to pack up and vacate your so called regions without either giving them the platform to do so by (1)push for a referendum through lobbying their legislative musclemen in senate to amend the constitution and make referendum available to people who want out or not...since you want to get rid of Igbos so quickly...or (2) outrightly declare war on the Igbos in your regions and pull a 1966 on them again...

And in truth, those are the only two most feasible scenarios that can have you your demand because as long as Nigeria remains one, Igbos will continue to flood your regions, dominate you economically, nyansh your women, beat up any yoruba or Hausa debtor that refuses to pay his rent in arrears etc...and not a damn thing will happen!!! After all Colonel Adekunle of accursed memory didn't "shoot any anything that moves" for nothing, or Awolowo implementing his "ingenious" starvation policy that had half a million or so Biafran kids starved to death...all is fair in war right? So likewise all is fair in Igbos going to any part of Niheria2 and fuc.cking shyt up like Nigeria is already, maybe those annoying and despicable potor potor yeasterners would have been left alone when they decided to go in 1967 right?? we shall destroy Nigeria Just like they destroyed the East, and leave behind the ruins and pieces in Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Ibadan etc for our host to pick after we leave(in the event Nigeria is disintegrated of course), we shall be the annoying fly thay perches on the scrotum of its host...swat at it and induce self-pain... till then...let us all enjoy our One Nigeria!!!!
Re: Nigerians Are A Very Funny Bunch by chibuzorAbia: 3:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Pig and idiot, go home!
Re: Nigerians Are A Very Funny Bunch by MasterKim: 4:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Bros go sidon. Ur own life no even get bearing. If na Lagos u won stay abi u won go east.
coward, make ur brodas die for Biafra while u dey Lagos dey enjoy, afta dem don fight finish, make u cme carry ur bag talk say u dey go home.

Bros, it's either u face d gala u re selling jejely or make u go meet ur brodas make u fight for wetin u want together
Re: Nigerians Are A Very Funny Bunch by Drogbs: 4:47am On Aug 06, 2017
MasterKim:
Bros go sidon. Ur own life no even get bearing. If na Lagos u won stay abi u won go east.
coward, make ur brodas die for Biafra while u dey Lagos dey enjoy, afta dem don fight finish, make u cme carry ur bag talk say u dey go home.

Bros, it's either u face d gala u re selling jejely or make u go meet ur brodas make u fight for wetin u want together
Mumu I don't even stay in your useless Nigeria, and even if I visit my destination and mission will surely be in the East, wetin concern me with Lagos? My point is nobody has the bloody right to ask anyone to relocate to his region as long as Nigeria is remains one, till your lawmakers make referendum possible....then we can all talk about relocation and all that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are A Very Funny Bunch by moninuola65: 4:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Drogbs:

Mumu I don't even stay in your useless Nigeria, and even if I visit my destination and mission will surely be in the East, wetin concern me with Lagos? My point is nobody has the bloody right to ask anyone to relocate to his region as long as Nigeria is remains one, till your lawmakers make referendum possible....then we can all talk about relocation and all that.
What's your own lawmakers of your own for?
were they bench warmers?
order other's lawmakers to carry out your silly projects! were they representing you there?
Re: Nigerians Are A Very Funny Bunch by obonujoker(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2017
OP, wat kinda rubbish is this?? stop fanning embers of hate... don't blame you though, the souless entity in London caused all these....
Re: Nigerians Are A Very Funny Bunch by MasterKim: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Drogbs:

Den come and fight na.
But wait, dem dey gree make u use fone for dz Asian prisons?

(1) (Reply)

How Will Buhari's Coming Back Help Nigeria? / Heritage Bank Explains Why It Is Backing Oyo State’s N50 Billion Health Fund. / When Nigeria Shall Be No More: Painting Scenarios By Leonard Karshima Shilgba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.