Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him (33415 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by chie8: 4:51am On Aug 06, 2017
An Igbo man Eziokwu Chineke Gadi took to his Facebook page to warn his brothers to stop worshipping Jesus.

According to him,Jesus is a Greek idol.He described Jesus as white idol and said Jesus never existed as God.

Watch the video above.

Our readers who understand Igbo better should please explain more after watching the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUan6oGbXjg

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/igbo-man-describes-jesus-as-greek.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by chie8: 4:52am On Aug 06, 2017

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by 40kobo77: 4:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

Tomorrow they are Congolese.

Still waiting for them to claim to be descendants of Napoleon Bonaparte.

Now this one is claiming Jesus Christ,a confirmed Jew,is from the Greek Island.

I think this guy has started smoking some of those adulterated indomie made by his brothers.

While one Igbo man is talking thrash above me,another one below is hustling for likes.

You just have to love these Igbo guys.

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by kocvalour(m): 5:05am On Aug 06, 2017
stupid fool speaking for himself..
me & my family and most Igbos believe in Jesus, the Son Of God.
Like if you also believe in Jesus!

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by fk001(m): 5:08am On Aug 06, 2017
Biafra the land of surprises

Biafra the land of no respect

Biafra the land of hustlers both legal and illegal ( majority illegal hustling)

Biafra the land of intolerance

Biafra the land of caste system( Where by Abia and Anambara are more superior than others)

Oo my Biafra when will you come to wipe our tears, we waited for you for so long.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by ReubenE(m): 5:22am On Aug 06, 2017
This dude is smoking dry plantain leaf.
Why not concentrate on promoting the idol he worships rather than insult other peoples beliefs....

Jesus a Greek man..... grin

Only this guy need Biafra

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by whitebeard(m): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2017
See what KANU has done, this happens when someone is high on deceit. Ipob members will not say anything concerning this issue.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by omenka(m): 6:19am On Aug 06, 2017
These are but just a few fallout from Kanu's brainwashing. cheesy

Well, that's his opinion and he surely is entitled to it. It is between him and Jesus Christ and I'm sure Jesus can handle things himself. wink

16 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Nutase: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2017
grin
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Jabioro: 6:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Surely the land of Biafra is a confused land.. they were not sure of their real descendants, they don't know what to believe and who to believed, Everyone with his/her version of stories.. Another confused man on the prowl ..do not blamed me because I can see him roving... in rove..!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
These are but just a few fallout from Kanu's brainwashing. cheesy

Well, that's his opinion and he surely is entitled to it. It is between him and Jesus Christ and I'm sure Jesus can handle things himself. wink
Shut up
Those that brought Christianity to us no longer practice it and most of the well developed countries know not whom Christ is.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Jabioro:
Surely the land of Biafra is a confused land.. they were not sure of their real descendants, they don't know what to believe and who to believed, Everyone with his/her version of stories.. Another confused man on the prowl ..do not blamed me because I can see him roving... in rove..!
Shut up
Those that brought Christianity to us no longer practice it and most of the well developed countries know not whom Christ is.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2017
whitebeard:
See what KANU has done, this happens when someone is high on deceit. Ipob members will not say anything concerning this issue.
Shut up

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2017
ReubenE:
This dude is smoking dry plantain leaf.
Why not concentrate on promoting the idol he worships rather than insult other peoples beliefs....

Jesus a Greek man..... grin

Only this guy need Biafra
Shut up

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
[s]Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

I think this guy has started smoking some of those adulterated indomie made by his brothers.

While one Igbo man is talking thrash above me,another one below is hustling for likes.

You just have to love these Igbo guys.[/s]

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2017
fk001:

Biafra the land of caste system( Where by Abia and Anambara are more superior than others)

Oo my Biafra when will you come to wipe our tears, we waited for you for so long.
Shut up

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

You just have to love these Igbo guys.
Shut up

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by whitebeard(m): 6:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Shut up
who are they.. Where are they... Are u justifying what he did

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Jabioro: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Shut up
Who are those that gave the Christianity and later abandon it..?
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by IshaqAyinde(m): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Confused pple

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by ReubenE(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Shut up
You don't have regard for decorum and decency.
I'm sure you know you cannot look at me and tell me to shut up.
What is my business whether people somewhere don't believe in Jesus.....that is their choice.

The man said Jesus is a Greek Idol, that is what elicited my response.
I only meant to draw attention to the fact that the man cannot rewrite history after having encounter with strange spirits.....
Please learn to control your tongue and your fingers.

Thanks and good morning

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2017
ReubenE:

You don't have regard for decorum and decency.
I'm sure you know you cannot look at me and tell me to shut up.
What is my business whether people somewhere don't believe in Jesus.....that is their choice.

The man said Jesus is a Greek Idol, that is what elicited my response.
I only meant to draw attention to the fact that the man cannot rewrite history after having encounter with strange spirits.....
Please learn to control your tongue and your fingers.

Thanks and good morning
Sorry you are entitled to your opinion likewise the man but:

Those that brought Christianity to us call us ignorant people when they see us with biblical names.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Jabioro:
Who are those that gave the Christianity and later abandon it..?
Did Christianity originated from Africa?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2017
whitebeard:
who are they.. Where are they... Are u justifying what he did
Did Christianity originated from Africa? The man is entitled to his opinion.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2017
IshaqAyinde:
Confused pple
Those that brought Christianity to us laughs at us when we tell them come let's go to church or when they see us bearing biblical names

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by omenka(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
"Confam"! 100% Potor Yoot. smiley

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Jabioro: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Did Christianity originated from Africa?
You have not answer what you started ...and moreover why is your brother killing himself for he doesn't concerned him...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by asorocker: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2017
fk001:

The vultures coming uninvited to a feast, they want to feast on abandoned bank deposits and abandoned property but it will not happen again

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by whitebeard(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
OK seems u are Catholic
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by chimeee: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2017
I don't agree with the man...but original name of Jesus is yeshua... that is his Hebrew name..his name while on earth..Jesus Christ is English translation
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
"Confam"! 100% Potor Yoot. smiley
You lack sense. Those that brought Christianity to us laughs at us when they see us going to church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Stingy Men Association: What The Bible Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.