Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (42079 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2017
AUDIO AND TRANSCRIPT: Anti-Igbo Song in Hausa Language Now In Circulation
First I want to appeal to Almighty Allah to help me in this song not to deviate, these useless children of thieves and unemployed. Igbos in Nigeria have no sun. Chorus: Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

4 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 5:30am On Aug 06, 2017
First I want to appeal to Almighty Allah to help me in this song not to deviate, these useless children of thieves and unemployed. Igbos in Nigeria have no sun.

Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Let’s drag and drag and see who will sleep in the sun,
Igbo land, in the beginning, has no name, they were helped to get name and identity. And that’s the beginning of their trouble.

Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Please let’s ask, who is an Igbo, it’s Igbo that suffered and said he needs water and that’s how we started calling them Inyamuri.

Chorus:

Igbos who are doing rubbish work, they tried us in the past but couldn’t succeed. Your leader who led the rebellion told you to repent and don’t venture into fruitless war.

Chorus:

A child doesn’t know fire until he marches on it and realizes, you will not be able to quench this fire you ignited. Stupid and shameless boy if you fit we are waiting. Let the country be divided and let’s see who will cry.

Chorus:

We knew they have nothing since their origin, it was with the money of the north, that oil was explored and found. We are farming and grazing with our cattle and knew they have nothing.

Chorus:

We northerners farm beans and they have nothing, we farm rice and they have nothing, they neither farm potatoes nor cocoa yam. They don’t have wheat, pepper, no grains and nothing. No onions and groundnuts, we eat surplus and gave southerners food. Let the country be divided, let the country be divided, we northerners are saying let the country split.

You said you don’t want us, we too we don’t want you anymore. This is our land and not someone father’s land, brothers and sisters. We have all it takes.
Igbos are the ones that ruined this country, we all know that they are the ones disguising as Fulani killing people and committing armed robbery, they are the ones blocking roads and also disguising as Boko Haram killing people without shame.

They are the ones destroying our youths and children with drugs, let the country be divided because Igbos have no any day.

They did not support our President but rigged him out. Only Yorubas supported and collaborated with us. Hausa and Fulani too collaborated but Igbos refused and we don’t want them anymore.

They inherited nothing but useless things from their origin, they did so many atrocities in the past. They killed Sardauna, Sir Ahmadu Bello our hero, they did same with Sir Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa.

Chorus

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/05/audio-and-transcript-anti-igbo-song-hausa-language-now-circulation

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 5:31am On Aug 06, 2017
My brothers, we must condemn this!
This went too far.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Disclaimer: 5:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Things are getting messier by the day. This is what you get where there is no sitting president. Acting president busy doing consultations while some fellows are tirelessly planning a genocide. The earlier the government acts the better for all. Just you know, no one has the monopoly of trouble.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by nrexzy: 5:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Oct 1......

We not new to events unfolding on that date..

9 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 5:45am On Aug 06, 2017
I thought this thing was just a joke when they said a song of genocide exist. This thing is no joke o.

Sahara does not joke with its brand and for them to put their name on it, yes its true.

Divide Nigeria and everyone go his way but not by plotting the murder and massacre of a people.

To all Igbos, take this shyyte serious. Takecthis gaddem threat for Oct1st serious. I believe the street has bought into it and for a song to be composed blaming Igbo for bokoharam ....there is no doubt in my mind these people are hungry for Igbo blood again. God be with us.

Igbo should focus and make Biafra happen. Thats the only insurance you have against these hatred flying at you left and right. Vacate North, vacate West and just concentrate on your survival in East.

Jeezus!

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by seunmsg(m): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2017
This is so disgusting! Security agencies really need to step up and curb the hate messages flying around all over the country. This fire that some of you are toying with will consume your generation once it goes out of hand.

We should learn from Rwanda, Libya, Syria, Yemen etc. These countries went to war and no part came out victorious. All they did was lose and lose with some still losing till today. Government should take a hard lined position and put a stop to all these nonsense before it is too late.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by DocHMD: 5:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Nice one.... So the illiterate buffoons agree that it is Biafran oil that feeds them while their children, servants and slaves come here to shout otherwise.

Brown-toothed gworo-chewing almajiris, you have so much food yet remains the posterboys for starvation, disease, famine and war in the whole of Africa.

The other parts of the world have eradicated polio decades ago yet you still battle with the disease because you are cursed by God for your numerous atrocities.

The era where you get away with killings are over, you will be smashed this time with much more greater force in retaliation. We are waiting.

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by chibuzorAbia: 5:49am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I thought this thing was just a joke when they said a song of genocide exist. This thing is no joke o.

Sahara does not joke with its brand and for them to put their name on it, yes its true.

Divide Nigeria and everyone go his way but not by plotting the murder and massacre of a people.

To all Igbos, take this shyyte serious. Takecthis gaddem threat for Oct1st serious. I believe the street has bought into it and for a song to be composed blaming Igbo for bokoharam ....there is no doubt in my mind these people are hungry for Igbo blood again. God be with us.

Igbo should focus and make Biafra happen. Thats the only insurance you have against these hatred flying at you left and right. Vacate North, vacate West and just concentrate on your survival in East.

Jeezus!

Just learn to be civil wherever you go, simple!

12 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by ryom(m): 5:59am On Aug 06, 2017
I am speechless, can't imagine this how wide this song has circulated by now! Lawd a mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by benosky(m): 6:01am On Aug 06, 2017
I will comment later
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by DocHMD: 6:05am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Jeezus!

So until they vacate other parts to be encapsulated on all sides in their region by the zoo, how did that pan out when they took your advise in 1967 and returned to their regions without first achieving their own nation where they can determine their fate without the meddling of hateroids like you zoogerian animals?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Jabioro: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2017
The hate words are becoming more clearer ...

2 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 6:15am On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:

So until they vacate other parts to be encapsulated on all sides in their region by the zoo, how did that pan out when they took your advise in 1967 and returned to their regions without first achieve their own nation where they can determine their fate without the meddling of hateroids like zoogerian animals.

What were Biafran soldiers doing in Ore?
Ore na Biafra? You should have had independence decades ago, if not for your longthroat. Hope you learnt your lesson

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by chinjo(m): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2017
When the fire starts be rest assured that it will consume everybody. This is what Buhari has brought upon us. He was the one who set the stage with his 97% and 5% speech. Before now, NNAMDI KANU was unknown to many Igbo's but now he has been made popular because of Buhari disregard for the rule of law. It shall never be well with Buhari.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Agbaletu: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2017
seunmsg:
This is so disgusting! Security agencies really need to step up and curb the hate messages flying around all over the country. This fire that some of you are toying with will consume your generation once it goes out of hand.

We should learn from Rwanda, Libya, Syria, Yemen etc. These countries went to war and no part came out victorious. All they did was lose and lose with some still losing till today. Government should take a hard lined position and put a stop to all these nonsense before it is too late.

We need to learn from them. At the Genocide Memorial Site in Kigali, a message was written on the wall after the 1994 genocide "in 1997, a group of militia invaded a school, they asked the pupils to separate into Hutus and Tutsi, but the pupils responded; we are all Rwandans and over six hundred pupils were killed". Today, there is nothing like Hutus or Tutsi, they all see themselves as Rwandans.
Our case is a bit complicated and the solution is to go our separate ways.
Regardless of our ethnic groups, we should condemn the people behind this hate song.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2017
To other tribes minus Yoruba(your opinion is useless anyways); help me analyze this, they said Igbo is all these, all that, we are destroying the country; mind you we have never ruled this country since 1960, let's keep going, they say we give the country bad name, bla bla bla, I agree but we have been telling them since, yes we are bad that's why we want to leave you alone so that we will no longer be destroying your Ideal Nigeria for you, but the same people don't want us to go....LOL! Other tribes, make una see me see trouble oh with these people!

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Rizstar: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Imagine illiterate born throw-way nonentities calling renowned doctors and professors including senator Ike ekweremnadu idiots. Well I don't blame them because these so called educated men and elites are the first to oppose and condemn you when talk of referendum.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by herkeem: 6:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Eastfield1: 6:57am On Aug 06, 2017
Why worry urselves when there are Northerners Scattered over here in the East

2 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2017
There is Fire on the mountain but it will consume them and not Igbos

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by bot101(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Eastfield1: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
My brothers, we must condemn this!
This went too far.
why are u afraid?
BabaRamota1980:

Afraid? Must everything out of Ibo be about fear and courage, coward and bravery?

The lyrics of that song is disheartening, it gives me ear ache, its cold and makes my spirit recoil. What has that to do with fear?
Why is Every one NowAfrad Of Insults & Hate Speech?.
we have been Bullied,Insulted & mocked at after loosing 1st Biafran war.
Now we are used to It that the hate & Insult doesn't move us anymore.
You Guys should also learn to grow thick skin & Get used to It.
Because we are giving everyone back what they gave to us.
& we are not going to stop anytym soon

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by omenka(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Jeezus!
cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by eagleeye2: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2017
I reiterate, if Igbos in the North won't be relocating back to the east, then it is best you arm yourselves for defense. Be ready to kill at least one if they are hell bent on killing you. I sure know, that Northerners down east won't be spared either.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2017
lionjungle3000:
To other tribes minus Yoruba(your opinion is useless anyways); help me analyze this, they said Igbo is all these, all that, we are destroying the country; mind you we have never ruled this country since 1960, let's keep going, they say we give the country bad name, bla bla bla, I agree but we have been telling them since, yes we are bad that's why we want to leave you alone so that we will no longer be destroying your Ideal Nigeria for you, but the same people don't want us to go....LOL! Other tribes, make una see me see trouble oh with these people!

Shut ya trap! Zip it!! Yoruba is the number 1 stunner in this Nigeria. Next time you say Yoruba opinion is useless you will taste pepper. Without Yoruba nothing moves in Nigeria. We have capacity to bring Nigeria to a halt. You better recognize.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Chubhie: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Odikwa serious!
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by sremmlyf(m): 7:05am On Aug 06, 2017
If that's what they want we won't fold our hands and watch history repeat itself...Mind you these same set of barbaric uncultured savages don't know the difference between southerners I will urge everybody residing in the north to be ever prepared...if it means getting a gun do it if you can't return home..as for me am always prepared to give up my life for what I believe in

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Has there been any Igbo boko Haram member arrested? Has anyone seen any Fulani herdsmen speaking igbo?

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Eastfield1:
why are u afraid?

Afraid? Must everything out of Ibo be about fear and courage, coward and bravery?

The lyrics of that song is disheartening, it gives me ear ache, its cold and makes my spirit recoil. What has that to do with fear?

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / Apga Excited, PDP Hopeful, Apc Confused As Inec Concludes Anambra Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.