Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio (1986 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by xelly: 5:32am On Aug 06, 2017
First I want to appeal to Almighty Allah to help me in this song not to deviate, these useless children of thieves and unemployed. Igbos in Nigeria have no sun.

Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools 
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Let’s drag and drag and see who will sleep in the sun,
Igbo land, in the beginning, has no name, they were helped to get name and identity. And that’s the beginning of their trouble.

Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools 
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Please let’s ask, who is an Igbo, it’s Igbo that suffered and said he needs water and that’s how we started calling them Inyamuri.

Chorus:

Igbos who are doing rubbish work, they tried us in the past but couldn’t succeed. Your leader who led the rebellion told you to repent and don’t venture into fruitless war.

Chorus:

A child doesn’t know fire until he marches on it and realizes, you will not be able to quench this fire you ignited. Stupid and shameless boy if you fit we are waiting. Let the country be divided and let’s see who will cry.

Chorus:

We knew they have nothing since their origin, it was with the money of the north, that oil was explored and found. We are farming and grazing with our cattle and knew they have nothing.

Chorus:

We northerners farm beans and they have nothing, we farm rice and they have nothing, they neither farm potatoes nor cocoa yam. They don’t have wheat, pepper, no grains and nothing. No onions and groundnuts, we eat surplus and gave southerners food. Let the country be divided, let the country be divided, we northerners are saying let the country split.

You said you don’t want us, we too we don’t want you anymore. This is our land and not someone father’s land, brothers and sisters. We have all it takes. 
Igbos are the ones that ruined this country, we all know that they are the ones disguising as Fulani killing people and committing armed robbery, they are the ones blocking roads and also disguising as Boko Haram killing people without shame.

They are the ones destroying our youths and children with drugs, let the country be divided because Igbos have no any day.

They did not support our President but rigged him out. Only Yorubas supported and collaborated with us. Hausa and Fulani too collaborated but Igbos refused and we don’t want them anymore.

They inherited nothing but useless things from their origin, they did so many atrocities in the past. They killed Sardauna, Sir Ahmadu Bello our hero, they did same with Sir Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa.

Chorus

www.lagosherald.com

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by omobabalawo: 5:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by Evergreen4(m): 5:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by nrexzy: 5:40am On Aug 06, 2017
No rap??.

Which kind sing be this wey get too many chorus..

I don't expect more...

8 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 06, 2017
To other tribes minus Yoruba(your opinion is useless anyways); help me analyze this, they said Igbo is all these, all that, we are destroying the country; mind you we have never ruled this country since 1960, let's keep going, they say we give the country bad name, bla bla bla, I agree but we have been telling them since yes we are bad that's why we want to leave you alone so that we will no longer be destroying your Ideal Nigeria for you, but the same people don't want us to go....LOL! Other tribes, make una see me see trouble oh with these people!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by chibuzorAbia: 5:47am On Aug 06, 2017
lionjungle3000:
To other tribes minus Yoruba(your opinion is useless anyways); help me analyze this, they said Igbo is all these, all that, we are destroying the country; mind you we have never ruled this country since 1960, let's keep going, they say we give the country bad name, bla bla bla, I agree but we have been telling them since yes we are bad that's why we want to leave you alone so that we will no longer be destroying your Ideal Nigeria for you, but the same people don't want us to go....LOL! Other tribes, make una see me see trouble oh with these people!

They don't want you to go?

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by benosky(m): 5:47am On Aug 06, 2017
I will comment later
Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by DocHMD: 5:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Nice one.... So the illiterate buffoons agree that it is Biafran oil that feeds them while their children come here to shout otherwise.

Brown-toothed gworo-chewing almajiris, you have so much food yet remains the posterboys for starvation, disease, famine and war in the whole of Africa.

The other parts of the world have eradicated polio decades ago yet you still battle with the disease because you are cursed by God for your numerous atrocities.

The era why you get away with killings are over, you will be smashed this time with much more greater force in retaliation. We are waiting.
May Allah punish you if you don't keep your promise on Oct 1.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by DocHMD: 5:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Nice one.... So the illiterate buffoons agree that it is Biafran oil that feeds them while their children, servants and slaves come here to shout otherwise.

Brown-toothed gworo-chewing almajiris, you have so much food yet remains the posterboys for starvation, disease, famine and war in the whole of Africa.

The other parts of the world have eradicated polio decades ago yet you still battle with the disease because you are cursed by God for your numerous atrocities.

The era why you get away with killings are over, you will be smashed this time with much more greater force in retaliation. We are waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by mormonslayer: 5:54am On Aug 06, 2017
One Nigeria indeed.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by eunisam: 5:54am On Aug 06, 2017
The God of Israel will prove you wrong. we Igbos have no time for war songs but I repeat, The God of Israelite will prove you wrong when the time come

6 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by beautygboel(f): 5:56am On Aug 06, 2017
My comment is on the way cryMy comment is on the way

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by ReubenE(m): 5:56am On Aug 06, 2017
The only sensible thing in the song is where it said, let us divide the country and see who will cry......

I think somebody is already crying with this song.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by kn23h(m): 6:03am On Aug 06, 2017
lionjungle3000:

Lmao.... this is why they're chanting anti-Ibo songs. Ibos are so full of hate for every tribe.

Your obsession with Yorubas continue.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by Drogbs: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2017
I doubt the authenticity of the song...sounds like the most re.tarded nursery rhyme a 5 year old with down syndrome would write... and I hope its a joke cause I haven't seen anything more laughable in my whole life, I almost lost it at the part they spuriously clamied Igbos are now behind the Boko haram and fulani menace all over Nigeria? Lmfaooo...just when I thought I've seen and heard it all...anyway I don't blame them, I blame Lugard and his w.h.o.re of a mistress for forcing us together with this animals when we were at peace by ourselves...before the infamous amalgamation...may it never be well with Britain for bringing this curse upon my people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by EmekaBlue(m): 6:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Chai... Abookiz are very very foolish...Just look at d height of dumbness. Lame man song with no sense.

Where is my AK47 sef...its time to clean it

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Hahaha haha, Igbos doing rubbish work?? See who is talking. I am sure the singer has never left the core north. Ignorant illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Nnamdi kanu started this inciting statement.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by obonujoker(m): 6:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Na wa
Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by Atiku2019: 6:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Which North?

Media Propaganda
Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by kn23h(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by kn23h(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:
Nice one.... So the illiterate buffoons agree that it is Biafran oil that feeds them while their children come here to shout otherwise.

This is one of the hate speech Ibos spread.

Which Biafran oil?

Biafra generates less than 2% of oil in Nigeria.

Ibos began the hate speech. Ibos began the anti-Yoruba and anti-Hausa chant through radio Biafra.

Now imagine Hausas spreading hate as much as Ibos have done.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by kn23h(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2017
wingman:
Hahaha haha, Igbos doing rubbish work?? See who is talking. I am sure the singer has never left the core north. Ignorant illiterates

They're probably talking about your drug dealing and kidnap gangs.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by kn23h(m): 6:27am On Aug 06, 2017
eunisam:
The God of Israel will prove you wrong. we Igbos have no time for war songs but I repeat, The God of Israelite will prove you wrong when the time come

Do you Ibos remember the God of Israel when you spread hate speech?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by omenka(m): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2017
kn23h:

Which Biafran oil?

Biafra generates less than 2% of oil in Nigeria.

Ibos began the hate speech. Ibos began the anti-Yoruba and anti-Hausa chant through radio Biafra.

Now imagine Hausas spreading hate as much as Ibos have done.
Look dude, that song is 100% ipob propaganda!!!

That song was probably written by an ipob yoot, given one illiterate and poor Hausa girl with a few hundreds of naira, and propagated by them.

Two things are their focus here:

1. Promote their victim and persecution mentality.

2. Further attempts at "oneness" with the Niger Delta, What we generally refer to as ataché by force.

Kanu is a very dangerous fraudster.

Rizstar:
Imagine illiterate born throw-way nonentities calling renowned doctors and professors including senator Ike ekweremnadu idiots. Well I don't blame them because these so called educated men and elites are the first to oppose and condemn you when talk of referendum.
Say hello to one of your doctors. Dude is so adept at prescribing drugs through his anus. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by Okoroawusa: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:

Biafran oil?

Are they talking of biafra or igbos?

Read d article again.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by kn23h(m): 6:31am On Aug 06, 2017
Have no sympathy for Ibos because they began the hate speech.

The best kind of war is the economical one. No need to fight war. Boycott.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by Okoroawusa: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:

1. Promote
Thank u.

My thought exactly.
Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by kn23h(m): 6:33am On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:

1. Promote

Propaganda or not, it is well deserved.

Maybe this will wake other parts of Nigeria to give back the hate Ibos have been giving to other tribes.

6 Likes

Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by Rizstar: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2017
Imagine illiterate born throw-way nonentities calling renowned doctors and professors including senator Ike ekweremnadu idiots. Well I don't blame them because these so called educated men and elites are the first to oppose and condemn you when talk of referendum.
Re: Here Is The Transcript Of The Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulatio by Sprumbabafather: 6:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Illiteracy is a disease

1 Like

(1) (2)

Viewer Discretion, Kanu See What You Did... / Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC / Burst: Two Videos Of PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.