Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? (13310 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s / Top Nigerian Gospel Artistes Are From Christ Embassy - Is God Being Partial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by HENROSHUN(m): 6:08am On Aug 06, 2017
...Good Morning and Happy Sunday to y'all.

There is this question that I have been pondering on and I will like the house to throw more light or clarify my curiosity if there are any I am not aware of.

The question is why are our Nigerian Gospel Artists ie the likes of Frank Edward, Sinach, Tope Alabi,Nathaniel Bassey, Chioma Jesus, Same Okposo, Joe Praise etc etc not being used as brand ambassadors of Glo, Mtn, Airtel, 9mobile, Pespi, electronics, Banks,etc

Is it that it's a sin or their fan base is not strong enough to accommodate such or They themselves don't want it or they don't have the charisma or what exactly is this issue??
Like I said initially, I haven't seen any or is there any I am not aware of?
If we have the Olamides and the D'banjs as brand ambassadors then why can't we have this Gospel Artists?

Please clarify my curiosity.
Our Christian Brothers and Sisters on this forum can also help out.
Lalasticala Can help us too!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by Nutase: 6:13am On Aug 06, 2017
TOEFL kweshun

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by Weezyclan(m): 6:21am On Aug 06, 2017
Yudala signs Frank Edwards as brand ambassador ... well they get signed by small companies. companies like mtn, 9mobile needs those celebrities with fans worldwide.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Weezyclan:
Yudala signs Frank Edwards as brand ambassador ... well they get signed by small companies. companies like mtn, 9mobile needs those celebrities with fans worldwide.

Are you suggesting that Frank Edwards, Sinach and the likes don't have fans worldwide?

Big mistake if you ask me.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by MAXIMAL123(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Get this right first!
Any body acting under the body of christ are not to "perform" but to "Minister"
So are U expecting them to go and minister in the midst of other high class and advanced secular musicians like...
Timaya, tiwa savage, P'square, Kcee, Olamide, David, Wiskid etc
That act under the influence of this worldly way?
That can do anything to get...
more attentions,
more money,
To remain Relevant.
They can smoke openly on stage,
they can do anything to their body just for more attention,
They can go unclad on stage for just attention
They can do any sexual things to ladies openly on stage and they will still receive 'enough go ahead' from their fans,
etc
So would you now be expecting such christ Anointed (Sheep) to be mixing with the worldly (wolf)?...
that is not possible!!!
They are not anointed to be an ambassador to something like MTN, Glo etc
But to be an ambassador to christ and to the christ only
And that's one of the issue I guess that is affecting the career of a gospel art Atorise Seriously now about him and those fuji stars.
So my dear Sis or Bro, their calls are different and there motives are different also
Thanks
For that contracts? Check my signature

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2017
maximal123 has said it all.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by sukkot: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2017
those gospel artists are more wicked than devil lmao. its a FACT

AMOS 5 VS 23 Spare me your noisy singing— I will not listen to your musical instruments. <<< GOD SPEAKING. WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT GOSPEL SINGERS

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Na everybody be Kristain?
How much following do those gospel musicians have compared to the circular musicians and how many times do they make headlines compare all these and then report back to us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by bbbabes(f): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Sammy Okposo was signed by Glo.
Most other Gospel musicians are relatively unknown. They are only popular among the Christian fold and don't you think Muslims will feel offended with such signings?

Especially Nairaland people. I didn't say further

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by ta4ba3(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Because the music industry is controlled by the devil... don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by SELFmade7(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Because they're heavenly people while the brands are worldly tongue

E no match

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by dionysus7: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2017
lol duh! because i want to sell my products to everyone and not just a faction of the society...come on people, think dammit! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by sayentease(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2017
"Be ye in the world but not of the world"- Jesus

Maybe if heaven starts establishing companies here on earth, they can sign gospel artistes as ambassadors.

Truth is, 99% of all establishments have a " stint of crooky nooky" in it which is only powered by Satan.

And what communion has light with darkness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by Integrityfarms(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Christ Ambassadors should not see money as the original basics for ministration. For freely they received from God and so should do it freely.

Their ministrations is not to gain the applause of men rather to bring convictions in the heart of the sinner and making them to see the need to solely and wholly embrace Christ as theory Lord and personal Saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by 9jayes: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2017
In order not to bring religious bias into their business that's why.
undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by Olibboy: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2017
I don't play with my money o dabi ammunition. who go put holy holy for ambassador who dem epp. Na street sure pass

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by phemocheee(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Sign gospel singers and the muslims will kick; sign muslim singers and the christians will be unhappy. Why not just sign secular singers and let everybody be fine? Weird right?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by urbobo20(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2017
I think sami is been used mtn BT take note those large fan base can be use
Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by rawpadgin(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Because the world is being ruled by the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by seguno2: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Because they share the tithes already. Or at least, some may think that way.
Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by 0b100100111: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2017

Because the target market does not want to be marginalized #Simple

Any brands that does such is simply identifying with a religion which is bad for business!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Samie akposu was sign by Glo so was Op saying.. Get ur fact before posting here. undecided
Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2017
LISTEN.. ITS POORMANAGEMENT. MOST OF THE GOSPEL ARTISTS MANAGE THEMSELVES . THEY DO NOT HAVE A TEAM. A SOUND MANAGEMENT TEAM. WHEN U HAVE A MANAGER, HE SOURSES ENDORSEMENTS FOR U, REACHES OUT TO COMPANIES AND ADVERTISES YOUR POTENTIAL FOR U BUT SECULAR TISTS HAVE THEM ALL.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2017
I see ignorance littered on this thread.

They're Christ's ambassadors therefore they don't deserve to be paid.....

.... they won't pay their bills?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by PENCHANTMARTINS: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2017
I think they need artists that can either exposes their private areas all in the name of being an ambassador and as well know, a gospel artist will look too decent for such
0b100100111:

Because the target market does not want to be marginalized #Simple

Any brands that does such is simply identifying with a religion which is bad for business!

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by Nedfed(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2017
How will you feel if Star Lager beer or Golden circle pick Tope Alabi and Yinka Steve Crown has dia brand Ambassador?

They are 2 spread the good news(words of God) not a products

Nedfed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by Ramos16(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? by richard870(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2017
HENROSHUN:
...Good Morning and Happy Sunday to y'all.

There is this question that I have been pondering on and I will like the house to throw more light or clarify my curiosity if there are any I am not aware of.

The question is why are our Nigerian Gospel Artists ie the likes of Frank Edward, Sinach, Tope Alabi,Nathaniel Bassey, Chioma Jesus, Same Okposo, Joe Praise etc etc not being used as brand ambassadors of Glo, Mtn, Airtel, 9mobile, Pespi, electronics, Banks,etc

Is it that it's a sin or their fan base is not strong enough to accommodate such or They themselves don't want it or they don't have the charisma or what exactly is this issue??
Like I said initially, I haven't seen any or is there any I am not aware of?
If we have the Olamides and the D'banjs as brand ambassadors then why can't we have this Gospel Artists?

Please clarify my curiosity.
Our Christian Brothers and Sisters on this forum can also help out.
Lalasticala Can help us too!!!
Cmon, you expect Nldrs to answer this ridiculous question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Were The Early Christians Roman Catholics? / CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation / SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.