Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? (438 Views)

400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention / See what Trump did next with the Jehovah’s Witnesses in their place of Worship / See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? by VargasVee(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2017
The book of Revelation 11:3-12

And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.

I have read some other passages, and asked people, yet I don't know of an answer.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? by 48noble(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Angels and Demons
Re: Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? by Best978: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2017
mk i ask my pastor
Re: Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? by Ultrajam: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2017
The two witnesses are I & Hushpuppi
Re: Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2017
Me and Seun.
Re: Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? by Young03(m): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2017
If u die, everything about u is gone
Re: Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? by Cameleon72(f): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Buy sleepy hollow and watch
Re: Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? by Emancipator001: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2017
The two witnesses will come in the spirit of Moses and Elijah. If u recall, they both have power to call down fire from heaven which is Elijah and turn water to Blood which is Moses. They are not meant for the gentiles rather they will minister to d Jews who rejected Jesus as the Messiah and their ministry will expose the Antichrist.
Re: Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? by purem(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Op d scripture u quote above has answer ur question na "the two olive trees”

Meanwhile if ur pastor turns stone to bread wud u eat it? Join d discussion https://www.nairaland.com/3970236/pastor-turns-stone-bread-eat
Re: Who Are The "Two Witnesses" In The End Time? by VargasVee(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2017
purem:
Op d scripture u quote above has answer ur question na "the two olive trees”

Meanwhile if ur pastor turns stone to bread wud u eat it? Join d discussion https://www.nairaland.com/3970236/pastor-turns-stone-bread-eat

And the two lampstands..... undecided. It still doesn't answer it

(1) (Reply)

From The Desk Of God / Singing Ministry? / Men Pls Read This- It Will Bless You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.