Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (96897 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by IamLovely: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hail Mary x3

Our Father x1
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit x1
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Rizstar: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
The northern youth president once said "we will bring the fight to kanu's domain', Al Mustafa recently said "we will end ipob very soon ". They have finally come.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sukkot: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
freshest4live:

So are you saying the kids were also criminals? What have you been smoking?
they are kids to you but the spirit in those kids is tens of thousands of years old. we humans are not our flesh, our flesh is a vehicle. we are spirit beings. so what you see as a kid may be a very wicked man in past life who killed many people. and his judgement was saved for this lifetime. the ways of YAH are too great for many to understand. even that new born baby born today is a very wicked soul. you dont know if that was hitler in past life. point being life is wayyyyyyyy deeper than you think it is and the age of the physical body is just an illusion that the carnal hinge their opinion on. me ? i dont look at the age of the physical body. its just flesh. a vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by rusher14: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
zurich1010:
The demons of One Nigeria have fermented a new scheme to stop Biafraa movement...hire assassins to kill Igbo Christians then blame it on IPOB Jewish community as one criminal coneskull is already insinuating. Igbos must be vigilant and Radio Biafraa must address this squarely. These blood tasty people in One Nigeria will do anything to stop Biafraa movement...remember they killed 5 million in 1960s; so this is a cake walk for them.

Vigilant of what?

Tell your brothers to stop engaging in criminal activities.

Another thing that amazes me is how the number of casualties from the 1967 civil war climbs everyday.
It used to be slightly over a million. In recent times we heard it was approximately 3 million. Now, you have come with 5 million.

Wetin sef?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Ositajustice01(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

we don't need his useless mercy lol

he should have mercy on us when his worshipers couldn't get the same mercy?

Hahahahahahahahaha

what rubbish, your imaginary Yahweh is useless

God's mercy will grant you total salvation one day

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by blackbeau1(f): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

life is random, simple humans just invented god because they need some order in this chaotic world

look at it this way

You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense. You would have the exact same effect doing nothing.
lol. I'm not going to try to change your mind. I was like you b4 2 months ago.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Obec70(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
What do we call this? In our own very land, no fear of God talk less of human blood sanctity! May all those involved in the act know no peace through out their life!
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by simplex2: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
BaEnki:

Bro you're are bereft of wisdom and knowledge. Mocking Christians on event like this shows how wicked human heart is, in the day of the Jesus you mentioned according to the Scripture, his followers were still persecuted, even him.

Jacksparr0w1207:

How did human race become this callous and heartless? You idiots keep mocking the dead like you know when, how and where you will

May God have mercy on your souls
I pray such evil never be your portions

Lol...you guys are already going berserk. You guys aren't heartless when you preach about your gods plan to roast others alive in a lake of fire...like billions of Muslims, Hindus, traditionalist, atheist, agnostics and what have you. You didn't remember humanity when your end game is to destroy humanity in a lake of fire. Not that it matters as it's all false, but U've got no right to talk of compassion, u got none!

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by franklingud(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jeeeesus!

What kind of inhumane act is this?

Lord have mercy.

People are devilish.

Lord have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A clear scenario that its all fiction!

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

They are now in a far far better place, trust me.

Even Jesus who is also God, allowed himself to be crucified.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ismhab(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
IPOB members are responsible for this attack, they are boko haram wings of igbos, Nmandi cownu cordinated the attack just because he wants to have bia.fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by KayDEAN(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

I'm not keen on religion and Christianity but then these are humans who just lost their lives in the place of worship for what they believe in and you are here typing trash.

The people I pity mostly are the dumb goats that carried their leprous infested thumbs to like your idiotic post.

Spits! undecided
dexxy or naijaboiy
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Guestlander: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
If true, 150 is a awful lot of people to be gunned down for any reason.
Evil is evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by WetinConsignMe: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:
Really? 150 people? Did they line up and wait for their turn to be shot? Some should be at the hospital so u can snap those ones and upload.
Also, why take them to mortuary when Jesus can raise then from the dead. Just start praying in tongues like your Bible said. Didn't Jesus promise you that anything you ask on earth, believing in your heart that he would answer?

This is no time for narrow minded atheistic arguments. You commiserate with your fellow man in a time like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sukkot: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
I read a book years ago by the grail message Abdul rushin and I also had a friend who is a member of that movement, he talked so much about interconnecting Web of sin committed by humans and how we must all pay for our evil, I countered him with the message of Christ and how God forgives us but he rebuffed me saying regardless of God's forgiveness that we can't escape karma, another person said karma will come but our acts of ongoing good works will lessen or reduce the payments of our individual karmas but that ultimately we shall all pay for our sins, I got confused with some of this postulations but God should have mercy because this is very painful embarassed
he is right. its like if your son steals you will forgive him after you beat his ass. beating his ass is the karma. it comes in many ways

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
This is my village, in fact, I worship in this church every time I'm home. I know almost everybody massacred there... cry cry cry
you already know those people from that pics?
And if you were at home when this happened you may have been likely affected?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by AbCompiler042: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
It's a drug war involving Bishop and some gangs in South Africa. Bishop ran to Ozubulu since last year. They killed his father also

See full details here:http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/08/breaking-gunmen-invade-church-in.html?m=1
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ceejayxy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is very ugly.. That kind of rich man would not even attend 6 am mass
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

wat is dis tin u typed? I tink i pity u more dan d dead...
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Yyeske(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Allee90:
I suspect Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested
Same reason Osinbajo should be removed, why hasn't he arrested this eediot since. the VP is just too weak and I'm starting to dislike him
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by GoldNiagara(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ndiofe:
They should check very well.

The HausaFulani Nigeria Army and their Fulani Herdsmen/Boko Haram have started attacking people in Church.

They cannot do it openly as they do in the middle-belt so they are hiding behind Covers.

This has the handwriting of HausaFulani Nigeria Army/Herdemen and Boko Haram.

Did I not say it, it will always be someone else except your brother! You are getting there, I know the destination, it is buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by StOla: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
He is. Just not in the way you want him to be.

So we have been told a lie all along about the omniscient and omnipotent and omnipresent God.

The so called men of God have since known, hence their bullet proof cars and security men and good healthcare insurance and frequent medical checkup.

While the congregation continue to hope in a hopeless world.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by compressordaf(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Useless bloggers. which 150 people??

*Church Shooting: Gov Obiano Storms Ozubulu, Visits Hospital*

... Shooting caused by Feud between Brothers living Outside Nigeria

The Ozubulu community in Ekwusigo local government area of Anambra State were this morning thrown into mourning as a gun man walked into St Philip's Catholic Church and started shooting sporadically, killing 11 and injuring 18 persons

On hearing the sad development, Governor Obiano stormed the scene to ascertain the level of damage and sympathize with the people.

Speaking at the Church premises, the governor revealed that preliminary security investigations show that the shooting was caused by a feud between two brothers from the community living outside Nigeria

"This is sacrilegious, totally unacceptable in Anambra State." - Gov Obiano

The deeply saddened governor asked the people to go about their businesses without fear or panic noting that this isolated case must be followed to the root and all perpetrators must be brought to book.

"We can't allow this happen in Anambra, we must get everyone involved to face the music" the governor declared

Gov Obiano also visited Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi where the injured are being treated.

Thanking over 50 doctors who were on ground looking after the injured, the governor assured their families that all medical bills will be taken care of by the State Government

*See the pictures* ������ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212867824225884&id=1097821717

*No cause for alarm... Please inform others*
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by rusher14: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
They just wanted to kill people but used the 'kidnapping' as a front. RIP to the dead. I believe this is the handiwork of northerners. for those of you blaming God or disbelieving him, it doesn't stop him from being God.

Don't you guys ever get tired of blaming someone else for your misfortune?

What manner of persecution complex is this?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Rizstar: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Am human!

God will sympathize with them. Afteral, he knew as at yesterday night that they were going to die today. So who am I to stop his plan?

This man knows more about the attack. He is one of their propaganda machine, God will punish you and your generation unborn. This evil you people have perpetrated will forever hunt you. You will die perilous shameful painful death.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

Don't be insensitive. This is a great tragedy. It is the wrong time for this.
This is the wrong time for this. It is insensitive.

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by eposho: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
This killing is ridiculous.the killers knew before hand that the possibilities of being caught is nill.
The country is gradually collapsing.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by KingsCFR: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by naijaboiy: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I don't blame you because you're afraid of accepting the truths about this god character to avoid maybe being smitten by his evil harmer (that's the fear god use in keeping his followers in line), hence you will opt out to say, his ways are not our ways.
A child dies at birth, a Christian brother dies of just malaria despite prayers upon prayers, your loved one had a terrible accident while crossing a road which resulted in amputation....
Typical christians consoling words: "Ooh don't worry dear, god works in mysterious ways you know. His ways are not our ways. He knows his reasons for everything."
Does god ever protect his followers? Is he even capable??
It's high time you guys wake up from slumber and face reality, not defending the stories made by some ancient men from a certain culture with every strength in your body. God was created by man and still defended by the same man & I begin to wonder, can't he at least defend himself?
But no he choose to gossip and play bets with man. I seriously pity JOB
I don't blame you too because you have failed to understand my view point.

I am not here for Any religion but it's very disheartening to see humans use a case of their fellow human's death to prove points and further gratify their own beliefs.

I believe in certain things and I will never be happy to use the gruesome massacre of a group of people to prove my point and mock them.

If you cannot relate with me please let's not argue further...

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by blackbeau1(f): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
rusher14:

Don't you guys ever get tired of blaming someone else for your misfortune?

What manner of persecution complex is this?
lol. I'm not part of biafra nor do I even wish to be part of biafra. I'm just stating the obvious.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by blaqoracle: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Liftkid:

instead of sympathizing with the family of those that lost their lives you are here spewing trash
the same way you spew thrash when it happens to afonja. Can you see that terror has no boundary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by simplex2: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chascop:

demonic antichrist..

That's my surname. At least anti-christ doesn't assemble people and ignore them to be slaughtered when they need his help. What sort of demonic God are u lot worshiping? Heck...I ain't surprised, he loves war, roasted blood, slavery and vengeance.

Nairalandsars, I don't respond to pm's, anything u've got to say, kindly say it here and mention me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.