Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos (54210 Views)

Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Wedding Of Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe Apama & Ogechi Ogbonna (Photos) / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by cupidkef(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2017

September 2nd 2017 will forever remain a day of celebration in the life of Popular IMO state born Nollywood Actor and comedian Osinachi Dike aka Egbeigwe/Apama,as he takes his heart rob OGe to the alter.

Check out the Hilarious pre-wedding pictures below.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Angeleena(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2017
hmm,see his twenty packs..

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nutase: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2017
All I see is links and no pictures

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by subtlemee(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Ain't gonna click on any shi*t

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Oblitz(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2017
nice
your house is not complete without stamped concrete. check my signature....for more details on stamped concrete.
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Izygab(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
May their marriage last longer than that of Tonto Dikeh

12 Likes

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by faithugo64(f): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin

The most hilarious pre wedding pictures I have seen in a while grin

Looks more like cut out scenes from nollywood

P. S
Ripped jeans doesn't make one look smart
It makes one look irresponsible

Dress smart!

37 Likes

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by mecuzee(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by AfonjaBoston: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
What is hilarious about these ugly mofos? The girl breast flat no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by sotall(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nice concept

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by W3xy1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Where is that his meme using star lager beer to nack bread

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by jojothegreat(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lolz.. Nice
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by twilliamx(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
When I hear osinach dike and apama oge are getting married!
Me:

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by NkayTiana(f): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
The first pics looks like a movie setting... funny peeps
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
The six packs with 10+

Nice pic though cheesy
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by watered(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nonsense. Wait until I am ready to marry and you will see mine. Until then 'Oringo' mood fully activated

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by humblemikel(f): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Egbeigwe 1 of IMSU, Congrats Guy

6 Likes

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Gudfrie(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
cupidkef:

September 2nd 2017 will forever remain a day of celebration in the life of Popular IMO state born Nollywood Actor and comedian Osinachi Dike aka Egbeigwe/Apama,as he takes his heart rob OGe to the alter.

Check out the Hilarious pre-wedding pictures below.

Nobi this guy wey dip bread inside beer be dis?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by KendrickAyomide: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
ok
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by demoBaba: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
N
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Solomonudofia(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lolz look like upcoming movie
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by exlinklodge: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
lol
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by Connectz: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
A company is Designing A Basic Company Website/Blog for 50 people for free. You are not paying me a dime. Its all for free. All you need to ensure is that they handle your hosting and domain. You will also provide your logo, images, banners and content. The Design is exclusively Free and you are not paying a dime for that.

Its a freewill for 50Persons.....

Read Full Details now and book your slot fast before it is filled up via the link below...

http://entrepreneurship.com.ng/2017/08/06/free-website-designblog-for-50-persons/
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by bbbabes(f): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ugly people
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by demoBaba: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Premature foul... .
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by HugeDan(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
+ - equation balanced cool
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by MaestroMagnate(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
The photos are not hilarious na. Who be this?
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by IAmSkinny: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
I wonder what is funny about these pictures.
..check my signature for amazing deals on DSLR cameras and photo accessories
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by alphasperm(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
sadsoo "hilarious"... smh
Re: Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos by obaival(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
K

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: “Nollywood Actresses Have Sex Freely” – Olofa Ina Attacks Iyabo Ojo / Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" / Kanayo O. Kanayo Back To School, Resumes At University Of Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.