Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

5 Tips To Help You Grow Your Blog Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Tips To Help You Grow Your Blog Traffic (527 Views)

Let Us Help You Grow Your Brand Online With Our Special Full Package / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / 12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Help You Grow Your Blog Traffic by CelestineC(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Today I’m going to share with you a few blogging tips on how you can sky rocket your blogging career. First I will like to correct this notion that “blogging is all about writing”. Blogging is more than just writing. No matter how much you write or for how long you been writing, if no one knows your blog, it is simply a waste of time and resources (in my opinion).

Blogs spring up every day. We have millions of them all over the world. So, to make it in blogging, you’ve got to ensure your blog is known and adds value to your readers.

There are many ways you can do it which I will be sharing with you.

So without wasting much of your time, below are the blogging tips I prepared after my research.

1. Choose A Niche And Be Dedicated To It
It’s true following practical tips does drive some results. However the passion and dedication behind your blog would indicate if you succeed or fail in the long run.

Furthermore establishing yourself as an expert in your blog niche can help increase your blog audience/readers some of whom might be influential bloggers.

The more readers and influencers connect with you, your brand will become a reliable source of information as your enthusiasm and passion will be felt by them.

Ways To Develop Your Blogging Passion

Blog about what you can talk about all day long, make it fun while you blog (blog your passion).

Don’t blog for money(this will kill your vibe when the money isn’t coming)

Surround yourself with passionate and fun loving and dedicated bloggers

You should spend at least 20-30mins daily working on your mindset

Do not over work yourself, you should take regular breaks

Lastly, I recommend you follow the 5 hour rule (something I recently learn’t) to build top notch expertise for your blog.

Read more Here

Regards

Cc

Lalasticlala
Re: 5 Tips To Help You Grow Your Blog Traffic by CelestineC(m): 3:48am On Aug 11, 2017
learn the various ways to grow your blog traffic here
Re: 5 Tips To Help You Grow Your Blog Traffic by CelestineC(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Cc

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Account Needed / Help! My 'WP Theme' Can't Display Featured Image & Post Title On Facebook / Mlm Website Needed, Get In If You Can Give Me One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.