Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? (1231 Views)

Message / Five Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love – Do You Agree? / Lust Vs Love: Do You Know The Difference? (every Girl Will Agree With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by blackbeau1(f): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Personally, nothing. That's why I hate falling in love or loving someone. I tend to forgive any and everything.

1 Like

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by RoyalBlak007: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
♤ Fûçk with my Mom

♤ or Fûçk with my money
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by falconey(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
When she takes the hole to another man
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
when i f**k her and she don't say she's on menstrual period...disgusting! . ppppooopuuyrrrrrrkkrrrrriiijkk!! (vomiting) cry

1 Like

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Raise his hands on me.
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Blackhawk01: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
I go with op on this one. I'll even make excuses for you. lipsrsealed angry

2 Likes

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by shinarlaura(f): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
I can forgive anything no matter how huge the crime is but I won't forgive if u do that same crime more than one time. I consider once to be a mistake but more than that means u like doing what u do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by MrDandy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
I smell fp though tongue

1 Like

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by MrHighSea: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
I can forgive anything no matter how huge the crime is but I won't forgive if u do that same crime more than one time. I consider once to be a mistake but more than that means u like doing what u do.
Interpret that french on your profile na
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by 7footre(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
I really dunno, Depends on my mood. What doesn't mean a thing today, could cause disaster tomao... tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Jman06(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
1.Cheating on me

2. Disrespecting my dear mum and not welcoming my beloved siblings in my house even in my absence.

My lady can be forgiven any other offense, but the above two are my limits.

1 Like

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by shinarlaura(f): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
MrHighSea:
Interpret that french on your profile na

Lol...ok

You can't trust anybody these days. You think you have a good friend till you turn around and realize they have the knife 6 inches deep in your back .

wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Young03(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Slap me
And I with send u to your ancestors

1 Like

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
When she cheats on me with someone poorer than Me grin #Money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by MrHighSea: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol...ok

You can't trust anybody these days. You think you have a good friend till you turn around and realize they have the knife 6 inches deep in your back .

wink
Quite touching. Hope you have'nt experienced such?
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by shinarlaura(f): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
MrHighSea:
Quite touching. Hope you have'nt experienced such?

I have ooo. Not a good experience at all.
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Lalas247(f): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't fall inlove that's the start of stress grin
I hate stress tongue

If you steal my money ... hahahaha you're a dead fellow angry

2 Likes

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Nutase: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thinking shocked
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Lalas247(f): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol...ok

wink
My dear if u see my back them don take knife design am
but you always know who you can trust by their actions and how they treat you as a person ..
but I can't hold a grudge for too long it's tiring grin

3 Likes

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by blackbeau1(f): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lalas247:
I don't fall inlove that's the start of stress grin
I hate stress tongue

If you steal my money ... hahahaha you're a dead fellow angry
hehehe @ stress.

1 Like

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Lalas247(f): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
hehehe @ stress.
Fine geh cheesy no homo

1 Like

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by blackbeau1(f): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Fine geh cheesy no homo
thanks. U look good too.

1 Like

Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by shinarlaura(f): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lalas247:

My dear if u see my back them don take knife design am
but you always know who you can trust by their actions and how they treat you as a person ..
but I can't hold a grudge for too long it's tiring grin

That's life for some people.

Just like me, I don't hold grudges for too long. Life is too short for all those things. Keep being who u re
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Lalas247(f): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

That's life for some people.

Just like me, I don't hold grudges for too long. Life is too short for all those things. Keep being who u re
Yes o ... sorry didn't even get back to you that website took me all night but finally up and running now, even got few sales from there already .. still need to get professional photographer for a magazine ..... lol tomorrow is going to be a long day need long holiday .. you been to Spain before ? Lets go on girlie trip cheesy
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Ayomideen(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mess with me big time

and I tell u,that comprises of alot of things
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by shinarlaura(f): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes o ... sorry didn't even get back to you that website took me all night but finally up and running now, even got few sales from there already .. still need to get professional photographer for a magazine ..... lol tomorrow is going to be a long day need long holiday .. you been to Spain before ? Lets go on girlie trip cheesy

Ok.... so sorry abt that. Happy everything is fine now.

Never been to Spain before. But I think it's a good idea. Maybe we should that. It will be fun wink

Just call me to pose for ur magazine cheesy joking grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Apina(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nothing is too big or small for me to hold a grudge. Y should I punish myself for someone else's choice?
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Lalas247(f): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok.... so sorry abt that. Happy everything is fine now.

Never been to Spain before. But I think it's a good idea. Maybe we should that. It will be fun wink

Just call me to pose for ur magazine cheesy joking grin grin grin grin
Haha lol it's just to take product pics for the website I won't even show my face seff grin
Just in politics section looking for trouble grin I'll holla wink
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by shinarlaura(f): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha lol it's just to take product pics for the website I won't even show my face seff grin
Just in politics section looking for trouble grin I'll holla wink

Lol. Looking for trouble abi? grin. Don't come running back oo. grin grin grin

Ok dear. Will be waiting
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by Lalas247(f): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. Looking for trouble abi? grin. Don't come running back oo. grin grin grin

Ok dear. Will be waiting
Where will I run to before grin I find trouble and flee haha
Just like debating and irritating my ppl dem it's funny
Re: What Would Someone You Love Do To You That Is Unforgiveable ? by MrHighSea: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

I have ooo. Not a good experience at all.
But you ought to trust someone. Trust is better earned. Consoling you with eyahhh or sorry may not soothe the pain. I know typing in french might...but I can't

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why I Might Be Lynched Soon / Hmmmmm, My Boss Today Has Given Me... / Credit Alert Of 10K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.