Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? (22568 Views)

Do White Women Also Have Smelly Pvssy? / Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by kinginvagina: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is bad, strange smell whenever a nigerian girl is around that is why they use perfumes a lot.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Josephjnr(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
U bad o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ki olorun shanu e
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nutase: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Another drunkard on overtime.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by whatsupbitches: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
What matters is, is it an offensive odour or the aroma? the aroma that acts like an aphrodisiac when it infiltrates your nostrils you become turned on like a mofo and want to fk the shiii outta the said lady?

theres a difference bro. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by dollytino4real(f): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
enticing aroma or don't come near odour? the odour is 4 the safety of it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
dollytino4real:
enticing aroma or don't come near odour? the odour is 4 the safety of it.
exactly.. there is an enticing aroma and there is offensive odour... The enticing aroma is sexy but the offensive odour is lipsrsealed

Anyway, many things can lead to a smelly vagina.. even girls with neat vagina once in a while notice they have a smelly vagina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by dollytino4real(f): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:
exactly.. there is an enticing aroma and there is offensive odour... The enticing aroma is sexy but the offensive odour is lipsrsealed

Anyway, many things can lead to a smelly vagina.. even girls with neat vagina once in a while notice they have a smelly vagina
it is 4 d cleansing of it
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
dollytino4real:
it is 4 d cleansing of it
yea
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Lakesidenet: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
I once asked my self this question

You would see a well dressed educated working chik take her out and all that get to know each other then the day she opens her legs

Damn the whole room is filled with rotten fish aroma

Like 4 in 5 Nigerian girls have this problem
Especially in Lagos and Ogun state , at least from my experience

47 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by MissRaine69(f): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
In my line of work I encounter this a lot.
1. Lack of knowledge regarding good personal hygiene. Please stop putting things that are not meant to be inserted up there.
2. Hormones
3. Diet
4. trichomoniasis- which is really common
5. Tight fighting clothes/fabric that does not breathe causes awful odors down there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
1. Lack of knowledge regarding good personal hygiene. Please stop putting things that are not meant to be inserted up there.
2. Hormones
3. Diet
5. Tight fighting clothes/fabric that does not breathe causes awful odors down there.

In your line of work??

I know what you do. Don't say it...

You work with lots of Y*r*b* women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
2. Hormones
3. Diet

Shytt-mehn look at this girl oooshocked
In your line of workshocked
Abeg enlighten me to think positively abt ur life of work..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Why won't you generalize when na only dirty girls allow you to touch them.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
2. Hormones
3. Diet
Mine doesn't smell and its being neat that caused it to not smell. Also not having multiple partners.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by alphasperm(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
j
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by nykolaax(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
Why won't you generalize when na only dirty girls allow you to touch them.

From research! It is not only by being a clean gal that makes that pussy smell good! There are so many things involved.... So please take back that phrase 'dirty girls'. Cos so many clean girl with good hygiene still have smelly pussy!! That shit is naturally meant to smell!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
nykolaax:

From research! It is not only by being a clean gal that makes that pussy smell good! There are so many things involved.... So please take back that phrase 'dirty girls'. Cos so many clean girl with good hygiene still have smelly pussy!! That shit is naturally meant to smell!!!!
False, a healthy vagina don't smell. Who is feeding you with this trash

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Lisaint(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
kinginvagina:
This is bad, strange smell whenever a nigerian girl is around that is why they use perfumes a lot.

Like ur sis also ryt?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
You want to tell me your vagina is odour less. The vagina naturally has a musky smell. Having a foul or fishy odour is when there's an issue which could range from infections(bacterial vaginosis being the major culprit), hormonal changes especially when it's almost time for a girl's menses, diet, sexual intercourse, certain medication and so on. Having a smelly vagina doesn't necessarily mean that a girl lacks proper hygiene. Do you know over-washing the vagina could lead to a foul smell down there? And do you know BV affects about a third of women world wide? The issue is, a lot of girls are ignorant of these crucial facts and they do not know that they smell down there. They are totally oblivious to the fact that the vagina is a very delicate organ and needs special care and they do not pay attention to it or the changes that occur in it.

Rorachy:

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
gbosaa:

In your line of work??
I know what you do. Don't say it...
You work with lots of Y*r*b* women.
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
nykolaax:

Bro I totally disagree with you.. A neat chic is neat down to d pussay. Maybe the girls u guys fvck with are just little kids that don't really know proper pusssay hygiene or grown up ignorant chics ..except she has some kind of disease that makes her stinky,good pussay hygiene is the way to a sure pussay.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by chibuike65: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Just suck one
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
You want to tell me your vagina is odour less. The vagina naturally has a musky smell. Having a foul or fishy odour is when there's an issue which could range from infections(bacterial vaginosis being the major culprit), hormonal changes especially when it's almost time for a girl's menses, diet, sexual intercourse, certain medication and so on. Having a smelly vagina doesn't necessarily mean that a girl lacks proper hygiene. Do you know over-washing the vagina could lead to a foul smell down there? And do you know BV affects about a third of women world wide? The issue is, a lot of girls are ignorant of these crucial facts and they do not know that they smell down there. They are totally oblivious to the fact that the vagina is a very delicate organ and needs special care and they do not pay attention to it korh the changes that occur in it.

If yours smell, mine doesn't smell, I do check up every 3months, some girls don't have time for their body that's why, instead they are busy having multiple sex partners.

You don't need to speak too much grammar, having a smelly vagina is a sign of infection, it could be candidiasis albican, BV, or std. BV is caused by hormonal imbalance and others.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
My dear calm down and read carefully, nobody is fighting or antagonizing you. We are essentially saying similar things. I said it's not possible for the vagina to be odour less, every VAGINA naturally has a smell but there is a problem if the smell is offensive.
And I'm simply correcting your wrong view that a smelly pûssy is as a result of poor hygiene practices.
Rorachy:
If yours smell, mine doesn't smell, I do check up every 3months, some girls don't have time for their body that's why, instead they are busy having multiple sex partners.

You don't need to speak too much grammar, having a smelly vagina is a sign of infection, it could be candidiasis albican, BV, or std. BV is caused by hormonal imbalance and others.

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by ojay2053(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
That smell is a total turn off for me. A girl asked me my dislikes the other day, i mentioned smelly punnannnii and she fainted angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by gozzlin: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
I've heard a lot about smelly pussay, but luckily for me I've never encountered one. I've only had sex with 2 ladies in my life. Both were very clean girls that took care of their pussay.

I indulged in oral sexxx with them uncountable number of times, but never perceived any foul odour from their cushies, and I have a keen sense of smell. Guess I'm a lucky dude. Nothing will ever make me to ever date a lady with a smelly pussay. Once I find out your pussay stinks, off you go!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by MrCork: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
kinginvagina:

..bro is yorrr mum Nigerian?(no oofeense) smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
follow me back bae
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Go check ur mother pussy na cry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by R3B3L(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:

have u now found d left bleast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking / Humility: The Lost Female Art / Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.