Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Joystick - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Joystick (612 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Joystick by Ibukzy: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Have you ever wondered what is the cause of your small joystick? I was browsing on the net checking up the average sizes of the male organ and all I’ve found out the average length is like 5.5 – 6.5 inches and that’s probably not even bone pressed.

I began to wonder what actually determines natural joystick size?

What is it that causes some people to be blessed and others to be burned? I also wonder if there is anything that could be done in puberty to make sure that the joystick has a good size when all the natural growing is done.

This world has no place for people with joystick’s under 6 inches. We all know that women want a size that is at least average so why should anybody have to suffer through being under average?

I decided to help you answer all the above questions below:

Joystick SIZE IS DETERMINED BY GENETICS:

You inherited your joystick size from your parent. So at the moment of conception the die was cast. Yet there are factors in your diet and environment that can affect the final outcome.

We can think of your DNA as a blueprint. In this blueprint are the specs for your joystick size. During critical growth periods in your life, your body grew your joystick to the specs that are encoded in your DNA. Once the goal (specified by your DNA blueprint) was reached, growth stopped.

DRUG INTAKE DURING PREGNANCY BY YOUR MUM:

Other than genetics, It’s my personal belief that the mother’s diet (while she’s pregnant) plays a big role. Certain drugs that the mother may take during the pregnancy may cause micro-joystick. I know drugs that prevent miscarriages have been known to cause micro-joystick.

MOTHER’S DIET DURING PREGNANCY:

I don’t know how true is this but according to research, Women who eat chicken while pregnant give birth to boys with smaller joysticks, due to the effects of the chemical phthalate which is found in chicken flesh. so ladies take not if you want your child to have a nice lenghty joystick.

I also read somewhere that being deprived of sleep at puberty stage can also cause a man to have a small joystick.

All the same does joystick size matter to women? And how small is too small for you?
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Joystick by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wetin concern Chicken concern Joystick Oo...nawa Oo
Re: 3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Joystick by Yeligray(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
False...a floppy disk can turn into a hard disk

(1) (Reply)

Is This Is Normal? If Not What Kind Of Infection Is It And The Cause. / Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of A Strange Bird Killed After Midnight Prayer / Man Breaks Penis While Trying Unusual Position During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.