Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did (79431 Views)

Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Justiceleague1: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
brainpulse:
If it is from another tribe, every one will know no peace. They brought their heinous crimes to their community at the detriment of people's lives.
They do as if they know God, but they are worst than infidels doing various crime and building the church with proceeds of crime and blood. And this is what happens when your child brings questionable blood monies home, without asking you dash him title, you crown him and your undecerning corrupt priests collect their shares , chop and build "God's" church.

He's our child's mentality has brought shame, blood shed and agony to the community.

Pictures of the guy

another boring epistle...epistle de la afonja grin
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by thoth: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
cooked up facebook page.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by baddosky1: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
I will not believe this heinous lie concocted by the yoruba media to tarnish the name of Igbos. Why are the names of the people in the chat hidden? How did they know that the shooting has something to do with drug business? If they do, it then means the people on that chat are also INVOLVED!

I call on the police to start by arresting the bloggers of this so-called naaija blog so they can help in the investigations.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Iamzik: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Oh please! The archdiocese gladly accepted his mission to build a church for them without minding his source of income, they sold the soul of the church to a crime lord. God was not in that church, u don't put God in a devilish environment, He won't stay.
The parish council up to the arcdiocese that approved the building should be held for this heinous crime, i guess they believed his good deed/intention would erase his sins, they forgot to note that he/the people (and spiritually, they) would still share in the consequence of their one action.

NB: I'm a catholic. May the souls of the departed rest in the bossom of the Lord, amen.

This is what happens when you go to confession and the priest tells you you are forgiven without telling you to restitute all you have taken fraudulently from others or make peace with all you have wronged.

Shame on all parents who accept money from their children without questioning the source of their "miraculous" wealth.

Crime does not pay but our people will not listen. There is no shortcuts to success.

NdIgbo must stop this undue emphasis on money that puts the youth under undue pressure to "make it" by any means. Money is not everything

BTW if the SA story is true then South Africans that accuse Nigerians of pushing drugs are saying the truth Afterall.

Let's all examine ourselves. Wealth acquired by fraudulent means brings much sorrow and then fly away. Work hard and be honest.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by MadCow1: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nyouth:
go back and read carefully before talking trash if u are s Catholic you will know that bishops don't build church

Keyboard warrior.. Many others corrected me without being a diick but you just couldn't help yourself could You?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Trexnemesis(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
The Catholic church is under attack.

Yeeees! What do you expect after collecting hard drugs money. Mtcheeewwwww

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Gtuns(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
awon oloriburuku flatron
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
na wa sad
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by OLORIPAPA: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmm the very hard working Easterners... This is the type of job about 65% if them do,though not all of them.RIP to the dead.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by fm4real2k6(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
Hmm, can't believe this! This is my village church and I know almost all the victims. Chai, may their souls rest in peace.

But why are you not in the village or not in church.

Oh sorry you are presently in the "zoo" somewhere in Lagos right?

I wont be surprised if you are "developing" Lagos with gala and Lacasera hawking right.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by bizzibodi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
see how those cursed black"hardworking" jews colonise & spoil SA!
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by multicolored(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Churches should stop collecting money from people that their source of income is unknown.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by modath(f): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
fm4real2k6:

But why are you not in get village or no in church.

Oh sorry you are presently in the "zoo" somewhere in Lagos right?

This thread here is a very sombre one but your dig right here daddy na pure savagery ... cheesy cheesy

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Opakan2:
Another IDP loading.. I wonder what their much fantasized biafra will look like.

Very heartless creatures.. Killing over 100 people at a time in a church cos of dispute.
Yet they go about insulting Fulanis & Hausas when they themselves have animalistic tendencies.

Tufia!
Ode!!! are d killings about d Igbo's or persons? na wa ooo.
one person do something, u generalise. have u heard about sampling or statistics at all?
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Ajekuiya: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
villagecraft:
During 6a.m mass today, there was much Massacre In A Catholic Church In Ozubulu Anambra where Unknown gunmen laid ambush in St Philip’s Catholic church in Ozubulu..

The death toll is on the increase as the injured and the dead bodies have been taken to NAUTH Nnewi..

Unconfirmed reports allege that the gunmen who invaded St Philip's Catholic church at Ofufe Amakwa Ozubulu had came in search of the church building donor and a South African based Millionaire son of the clan, Chief Alloysius Ikegwuonu popularly know as ‘Bishop’ but out of fury in the glaring absence of their target, bursted into the church close to his domain and started a sporadic shooting.

A facebook user wrote;

The Ozubulu Attack:

The true story:The church was single handedly built by Bishop for his town. This trouble originated from South Africa, and has taken lives of prominent Ozubulu sons and Daughters in SA. There is a lenghty list of those they say must die. Unfortunately, this had continued since 3 years now.
But why bringing issues that happened in SA into the church in their own village?

Anambra Church Massacre: Conversation Between A South African Lady And An Anambrarian

SEE BISHOP'S PROFILE

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/church-massacre-south-african-lady-tells-bishop/

Sums up a lot bout out Biafra bros
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by eluquenson(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ibos and ritual money be like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Amoto94(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Oga bishop why you won chop boys money, I'm sorry for you since u wanna die greedy fellow, start preparing for your bury, but why them come carry their vexation put for this innocent souls who kill by swords must die by swords, Awolowo's we are storming to Lagos very soon stay clear
But you were in denial not too long ago?
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
its always the Jews in the News
this is cool.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Absoj(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:

You sabi read at all?

Abi na understanding be the problem?.
Talk to me.
grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by NemzySeries(m): 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lightening:

Just like asking if Yoruba will be able to govern themselves as demanded by YOLICOM considering the spate of ritual killing and cannibalism prevalent in the west especially Oshogbo. What makes a nation work is strong justice system which is obviously alien to the zoo.
tru talk but d igbo's are operating on a crazier anointing.... imagine bringing fight all d way frm South Africa jst to end up killing pple dat av probably not bin to lag b4

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by egbabiekperemo1: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
oluangelkay:
Exactly what my fiance said when i called to tell him about the massacre. He said its business related but he didnt expect that they will take it down to Nigeria, i was teally scared for my guy life.

Be careful with all these Nigerians based in south africa. A lot of those guys are Hiv positive grin
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by TheKingIsHere: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Opakan2:

I think you saw it under the Anti-igbos song chorus.. Igbos commit crimes and tag it fulani herdsmen.
Even the Bokoharam menace might be their initiative to destabilize the North who knows
This is the dumbest comment I have ever read on Nairaland.

PS I am not igbo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2017
fidalgo19:
So that's the reason they killed innocent people, All this fake Men of God.
sad

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by ExInferis(m): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2017
Where's FFK with his tirade against herdsmen?

Come see jews killing jews in church.

Hope you'll write a long-winded epistle condemning all igboes over this.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by smartnero24(m): 1:05am On Aug 07, 2017
If this drug story is true, then Bishop is in hot soup.

You can't spill blood in the house of God and not pay for it

Their blood will be required from his hands.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by leocribs: 4:07am On Aug 07, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
This is the dumbest comment I have ever read on Nairaland.

PS I am not igbo.
Here is a link to a peace song share and listen http://www.naijapals.com/music/One_Family_Leocribs_Iyahen_Ft_Black_G_-27129
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Nwanna2588: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2017
villagecraft:
During 6a.m mass today, there was much Massacre In A Catholic Church In Ozubulu Anambra where Unknown gunmen laid ambush in St Philip’s Catholic church in Ozubulu..

The death toll is on the increase as the injured and the dead bodies have been taken to NAUTH Nnewi..

Unconfirmed reports ALLEGE that the gunmen who invaded St Philip's Catholic church at Ofufe Amakwa Ozubulu had CAME in search of the church building donor and a South African based Millionaire son of the clan, Chief Alloysius Ikegwuonu popularly KNOW as ‘Bishop’ but out of fury in the glaring absence of their target, BURSTED into the church close to his domain and started a sporadic shooting.

A facebook user wrote;

The Ozubulu Attack:

The true story:The church was single handedly built by Bishop for his town. This trouble originated from South Africa, and has taken lives of prominent Ozubulu sons and Daughters in SA. There is a lenghty list of those they say must die. Unfortunately, this had continued since 3 years now.
But why bringing issues that happened in SA into the church in their own village?

Anambra Church Massacre: Conversation Between A South African Lady And An Anambrarian

SEE BISHOP'S PROFILE

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/church-massacre-south-african-lady-tells-bishop/

Next time don't click that submit button without error proof of your work.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2017
lefulefu:

sad

Fine brown roof grin
This must be Osho lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by djgreenland(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-7EAs3R3gGkA/Vy52oP2bhzI/AAAAAAAAMF4/bFLAyCYKL_8OrGmn554H61HLMJynNKfigCLcB/s1600/It%252BShall%252BBe%252BWell%252Bby%252BPastor%252BE.A%252BAdeboye.JPG[/img]
In Heaven abi?
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2017
mykl01:

Fine brown roof grin
This must be Osho lipsrsealed
and u had to notice d brown roofs cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did by tsmat(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
IBO's and drugs dealings are like 5 and 6.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen / Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.