Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,559 members, 7,801,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends (41152 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by nazanwannem: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
A wife sent screenshot of chats she had with her husband's sidechick to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, and according to her, her husband's sidechick reported her cheating husband after she got cheated on. 

The sidechick further told the lady to warn her husband to stop disturbing her, after he cheated on her with her two friends. She also shared screenshots of messages between her and the man who was begging her not to leave him,while claiming to be managing his wife. 

Here's the chats; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/sidechick-reports-husband-wife-cheated/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Archangel15: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
So the man is cheating on his wife with four different women?

Hmm this must be village people.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
You're dating a man(dog) whose moral compass is low and expect loyalty...she must be sick in the head. grin

If a man could cheat on his wife with a sidechick, his chances of sleeping with other women is 100% guaranteed.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
The only Nigerian woman, who is hundred percent sure of her husband's location, at every given second...is a widow.

The worst thing about when men cheat is, they can't just fukc around in peace, tell the girl how men are polygamous in nature. They prefer to tell lies and denigrate their wives.

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by WhiteSoup: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
And Buhari is still in London washing this things happening undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:
The only Nigerian woman, who is hundred percent sure of her husband's location, at every given second...is a widow.
cheesy grin

32 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by pocohantas(f): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Benita27:
cheesy grin

LOL. Happy Sunday babe grin

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Happy Sunday babe grin
That comment got me laughing. Don't know what men of this generation are becoming. Same to you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
If this man happens to be my husband... Baba cannot collect pass 20 to 40k.... He won't even be able to climb me without my permission. I hate cheating husbands

Don't quote me o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Looks staged to me, i am not saying such do not happen but this doesn't look real. A woman will typically want to meet up with this lady gather more facts and evidences to use against the husband. She may even collude with the girl to burst in on one of the girl's friend just so she can fck him up proper.

That's the naija women i know, at least the literate ones as this one appears to be.

I may be wrong though.

20 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:

The worst thing about when men cheat is, they can't just fukc around in peace, tell the girl how men are polygamous in nature. The prefer to tell lies and denigrate their wives.
WRONG, sad I don't cheat, I wonder why people take Joroolumofin blog serious he is just a hustler that thrives on fake stories

56 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by swiz123(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mehn....

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
That side chick tho...grin funny how she exposed the Man when she got cheated on! What was she expecting? That a man who could cheat on his wife will be faithful to her? She's got a loaf of bread for brain!

My heart to the wife, Although I can't really vindicate her cause I don't know her, her character, where she met her husband , how she got him and so many other factors. All I can say to her is to be happy and live a purposeful life,She should loose herself in helping others. If she wants to fight for her Man, it's cool! But sometimes marriage isn't what completes human.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by ibkayee(f): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Piiko:
WRONG, sad I don't cheat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
ibkayee:

you have trust issues like you have dated me in the past undecided

10 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by ibkayee(f): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol I don't believe the story since it's Joro but it's Nigeria so it isn't that farfetched

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Martin0(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
If this man happens to be my husband... Baba cannot collect pass 20 to 40k.... He won't even be able to climb me without my permission. I hate cheating husbands

Don't quote me o
I personally nor go see this kin talk then nor quote..
Emm na wa oo
See punishment he fit even continue to dey kolombie outsidegrin

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

I personally nor go see this kin talk then nor quote..
Emm na wa oo
See punishment he fit even continue to dey kolombie outsidegrin
He no fit o, if baba no fit do am, I Sabi churches wey go use candles glue us together smiley

5 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
[color=#000099]And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:

The worst thing about when men cheat is, they can't just fukc around in peace, tell the girl how men are polygamous in nature. They prefer to tell lies and denigrate their wives.
this comment is crazy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Should i rethink getting married
cause it seems no nigerian husband is faithful

6 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by elantraceey(f): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
The side chick is very funny..... so she got angry that the man was cheating on her with her friends? Crazy somebody grin

Just 5years old marriage and the man is already sleeping around..... Marriage is something else these days

12 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Zeze06(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
After my secondary school, I decided to go to a medical school. .At the entrance, we were asked to re-arrange the letter:- *PNEIS*. to form the name of an important body part which is most useful when active ..
Those who wrote spine are now professional doctors. While, those of us that wrote what you're thinking are whatsapp group admins
�����

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Martin0(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

He no fit o, if baba no fit do am, I Sabi churches wey go use candles glue us together smiley

Hia ooo chimoo..

3 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Omo cheating husband and wife will always exist

The side chick though,
grin grin grin

How can she expect loyalty from a cheating husband
Someone that already displayed low moral standards by cheating with her

It is like expecting gift from the devil grin
Or expecting to be rescued by bokoharam

Too bad for her, next time she will keep things simple, she will not develop feelings for a sugar daddy grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Prognose: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
elantraceey:
The side chick is very funny..... so she got angry that the man was cheating on her with her friends? Crazy somebody grin

Just 5years old marriage and the man is already sleeping around..... Marriage is something else these days

How old should the marriage be before the man can start sleeping around? Seeking information pls

3 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by elantraceey(f): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Prognose:

How old should the marriage be before the man can start sleeping around? Seeking information pls

grin grin

Till death do them part.

5 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Prognose: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
All men cheat. In Nigeria, UK, Canada or Australia, all men cheat. It doesn't stop them taking care of their wives and children, it doesn't stop them from carrying out their duties responsibly. Women on the other hand, enter a relationship with their heart and soul and can kill for the one they love. In fact there was a study that said men that cheat are less likely to engage in domestic violence. It's the men that are caught that are hung out to dry.
It might not be a nice thing to hear, but it's the truth.

One guy will come now and say he has never cheated. Give it time wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
I see you are back grin
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Archangel15: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
sunshineG:
I see you are back grin

Man hatred wakes them from whatever humongous sleep they must have been in, I've already seen two of the mouth foamers in this thread.

The man who would go near them would suffer from trailer load of pre-conceived aggrieviances.

4 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Archangel15:

Man hatred wakes them from whatever humongous sleep they must have been in, I've already seen two of the mouth foamers in this thread.

The man who would go near them would suffer from trailer load of pre-conceived aggrieviances.
bro you are 100% right

They think they are uniting to fight against men but they are united to fight against themselves

They build a metal block as some sorts of strength, but history have shown that those who who build mental block do so out of fear rather than out of strength

You can see from the obvious likes they dash each other and how they are quick to respond and comfort each other
Enough said bro

They are not my problem

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.