Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (94399 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by djlaqua91(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Oboy when you start making real paper, you will be the one to friendzone babes

10 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by siegfried99(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Do I look like your Economics Teacher?

Chai. Smack down grin

4 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Lanretoye(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
3.You Don't Act Like A Boyfriend Material

Sounds familiar?

When you dont show the tendencies of being a boyfriend, girls will automatically friendzone you- I dont care whether you look like Brad Pitt. If you are cool and well groomed, you dont need permission to do somethings. You dont have to be good looking, just be looking good.

Can you call her nicknames like Sexy, Baby, Boo, BabyPie without fear? Without thinking or caring about what she would think? When you meet her, do you go for hugs or handshake? Side hugs or face-face hugs?

You can get easily friendzoned, just like Richard, when you dont act like a boyfriend from the outset. Think about it. You don't need permission to date or attract a girl. Nothing concerns you with her boyfriend or past relationships. Your only care, from the first few minutes of approach, is to act like a boyfriend.

You want her to be your girl, right? Have you ever asked yourself: "Am I acting like a boyfriend?" or "Do I have the qualities of a boyfriend?

Moreover, when you keep begging a girl to date you, asking her out without end- even after she has told you a blatant no already- you risk total rejection. Beautiful girls don't fancy desperate guys. If you are the desperate type, you are already on the steep highway leading to friendzone.

Play your own game and keep the attraction button pressed. With enough attraction and acting like a boyfriend from day one, she may open up about her boyfriend and she might not. If she does, no worries, just continue your game. Dont back out. If she doesn't bring her relationship status up, good for you. In any case, you must keep advancing like a soldier on a mission.

Some girls might want to have fun with you, but you asking: " Do you have a boyfriend", automatically kills all the attraction. You begin to make her rationalize her attraction for you, and she might even end up telling you a yes- even if she doesnt have a boyfriend.

Play your game tight.
DONT BE LIKE RICHARD!

The process of getting locked in the friendzone is not rocket science. Women dont friendzone you without legit reasons. You must have either been too nice and invested too much, or failed to show you have boyfriend potential. Correct these three mistakes, and you will be amazed at how many girlfriends you will have to deal with. grin

Cheers.
Till we meet again. I remain xxxteddyxxx.

Written by XXXteddyXXX aka Kelvin AsapTeddy
fb page: fb.com/aprokozone
Whatsapp 09022012388
Aprokozone@gmail.com
no wonder why so many ladies remain single in our own part of the world,too much formalities as if na CBT.oyinbo dont have to study too much psychology to get a lady.

7 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cholls:
my brother we need advise on how to make money
Go and join Nigeria police rogers organisation.

11 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
Forget everything that you have been taught and listen...

The reason why most guys are friendzoned is because they don't go straight to be point early enough. Don't try to be a girl's friend hoping to graduate to becoming a boyfriend. Hit the nail on the head as soon as possible. Also don't seem too available cos that's one of the the catalyst of becoming friend zoned.

Cool writeup

That's exactly point 3. When you don't act like a potential boyfriend, your chances of ending up as just a friend skyrockets.

9 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lanretoye:
no wonder why so many ladies remain single in our own part of the world,too much formalities as if na CBT.oyinbo dont have to study too much psychology to get a lady.

You are wrong.

Social dynamics is not in school. It's something you must learn yourself. Have you heard about social psychology?

No formalities here. It's the same everywhere in the world. Play your game the wrong way, and girls will end up bulshitting you.

thanks for stopping by grin

5 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is for me....thanks boss
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by ALAYORMII: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
*At home u can't sleep without switching off ur small radio but u can sleep in Church with 8 Speakers blasting in ur ear...it is called Demonic soft work* �

4 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by jayinfo2(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
So we made it here. Wao expecting more comments because I am really learning a lot on this thread
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
djlaqua91:
Oboy when you start making real paper, you will be the one to friendzone babes

This mentality can make you lose the girl of your dreams. Making money is good, no doubt, but will you rather wait till you have millions in your account before fixing your game? Haven't you met or see normal average guys with flashy girls.

Your personality is the biggest weapon when it comes to the fair sex. Money will only bring out what is inherent in you.

Oya...go scope that girl, and stop waiting till you get millions.

You don't have to be good looking, just be looking good. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by 3kay945(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
gentlegenius:

I'm 30, and she is 17.
I knew why you asked me this question and I have to tell you the truth.
Wanna attack me or condemn me for dating such a young girl? Go ahead. I'm waiting...

I just wanna laugh..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
samyomz:
This is for me....thanks boss

Your Welcome bro.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by freshest4live: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ochima75:

Hmmmm so wat do u do? When u gv opportunity 4her to invest bak nd u she doesn't?lts say i call once in 3days to check on her or tlk to her nd after a wk of u not calling she didn't stl call? Wts d way 4wd sir
You move the fvck on.
There are fishes everywhere mehn.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentle136(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
why are you disturbing the mods with this your novel
hmmm....u are guity of friendzone!
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Alexk2(m): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Unfortunately., this is very true!
Most ladies arent always straightforward with their expectations...hmmm angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by goingape1: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
I promise this is going to make an interesting read- Don't skip or Scroll.

The 3 Simple Reasons Why Girls Friendzone You.

You will agree with me that getting 'friendzoned' is the most painful thing when it comes to male-female social dynamics. The funny thing is, most guys don't even know when they are in the friendzone. But What does it mean to get friendzoned?

In literal terms, to get friendzoned by a girl is to be considered as just a friend, with no hope of intimacy; or to be considered as a big brother, the one who provides her basic needs and gives her advice.

Once you are in the dark abyss of friendzone, your chances of ever seeing the light of day is slim. It's even better for you to be dumped as a boyfriend ( yea, guys do get dumped too!) than for you to be lost in the friendzone with no hope of rescue. This article aims to bring to the foreground of your mind the three basic reasons why girls always see you as a big brother; or to put it more succinctly, a 'MAGA'.

once you know how to use your penniss! that's all!

quote from the wiseape: the pen1s is a biological weapon, use it to fight your war and you shall never be friendzone!

4 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by bukas15(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
gentlegenius:
I think I'm somehow guilty of No. 2.
I invested more than her in the relationship. I tried a lot more than her to make our relationship move forward. But I think she is not keeping me in the friend zone. As a matter of fact, she loves me and had feelings for me. I haven't slept with her because she is still a teenager and a virgin for that matter. But many times, we have engaged ourselves in deep romance.
The problem is that sometimes she avoids me for no reason. I have been acting like a boyfriend but sometimes she doesn't act like my girlfriend. She hasn't invested anything to move the relationship forward even when she knows I've invested a lot. This makes me worry whether she really loves me or she is putting me in the friend zone. I'm really confused about what to do. Since she's still young, naive and inexperienced, Should I stop investing in the relationship and risk losing her or should I continue investing and risk being in her friend zone?
oga go nd look for ur mate nd friend,stop spoiling small girls

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by kennykendo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Nice right up...

But this is 2017 bro, not 1945. Times have changed. In the world of dating, you have to make your move. Texting a girl as much as you can, with time, will only turn make her see you as a nuisance.

Your major focus should be how to attract a girl, and how can you do that if you can't make her miss you in some way?

Predictability kills attraction. Girls don't just friendzone you without reason. They do that when they don't feel an emotional attraction towards you. For women, attraction is not a logical thing- it's purely emotional. Women will continue to friendzone you if you keep making all the mistakes in this post.

what if after all the stunt, you still get friend zoned, ?

bro if a lady decides to friend zone you, you can only pull out by stopping your conversations with her...

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
3.You Don't Act Like A Boyfriend Material

Sounds familiar?

When you dont show the tendencies of being a boyfriend, girls will automatically friendzone you- I dont care whether you look like Brad Pitt. If you are cool and well groomed, you dont need permission to do somethings. You dont have to be good looking, just be looking good.

Can you call her nicknames like Sexy, Baby, Boo, BabyPie without fear? Without thinking or caring about what she would think? When you meet her, do you go for hugs or handshake? Side hugs or face-face hugs?

You can get easily friendzoned, just like Richard, when you dont act like a boyfriend from the outset. Think about it. You don't need permission to date or attract a girl. Nothing concerns you with her boyfriend or past relationships. Your only care, from the first few minutes of approach, is to act like a boyfriend.

You want her to be your girl, right? Have you ever asked yourself: "Am I acting like a boyfriend?" or "Do I have the qualities of a boyfriend?

Moreover, when you keep begging a girl to date you, asking her out without end- even after she has told you a blatant no already- you risk total rejection. Beautiful girls don't fancy desperate guys. If you are the desperate type, you are already on the steep highway leading to friendzone.

Play your own game and keep the attraction button pressed. With enough attraction and acting like a boyfriend from day one, she may open up about her boyfriend and she might not. If she does, no worries, just continue your game. Dont back out. If she doesn't bring her relationship status up, good for you. In any case, you must keep advancing like a soldier on a mission.

Some girls might want to have fun with you, but you asking: " Do you have a boyfriend", automatically kills all the attraction. You begin to make her rationalize her attraction for you, and she might even end up telling you a yes- even if she doesnt have a boyfriend.

Play your game tight.
DONT BE LIKE RICHARD!

The process of getting locked in the friendzone is not rocket science. Women dont friendzone you without legit reasons. You must have either been too nice and invested too much, or failed to show you have boyfriend potential. Correct these three mistakes, and you will be amazed at how many girlfriends you will have to deal with. grin

Cheers.
Till we meet again. I remain xxxteddyxxx.

Written by XXXteddyXXX aka Kelvin AsapTeddy
fb page: fb.com/aprokozone
Whatsapp 09022012388
Aprokozone@gmail.com
Till we meet again.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
jayinfo2:
So we made it here. Wao expecting more comments because I am really learning a lot on this thread

welcome...

Don't forget you can get all the basics from this 2013 thread.

www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see

Cheers
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by kondoAlata: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Do I look like your Economics Teacher?

Bros, u get MSc in savagery �� cry
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Ochima75(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
obi4eze:
Foolish write-up.

You said the best investment is sex. How?

BTW, even if you follow the OP's advice a girl will still 'friendzone' you if she wants to.

Same thing i hv noticed

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by chuks34(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
brandydaniells:
i love this ...d last one tho ...am guilty ...FTC
Who dash u FTC lipsrsealed
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
kennykendo:

what if after all the stunt, you still get friend zoned, ?

bro if a lady decides to friend zone you, you can only pull out by stopping your conversations with her...

Dating is a game of numbers. In social dynamics, the abundance mentality reigns supreme. If after doing all these, you still get friendzoned- there is nothing you can do about it.

YOU MOVE ON.

You keep working on your game, and making yourself desirable.

Convincing a woman to like you is an adventure in futility. Attraction for women is purely emotional.

These tips are not for oloshos oh cheesy

The more girls you are gaming at the same time, the better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by kennykendo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Dating is a game of numbers. In social dynamics, the abundance mentality reigns supreme. If after doing all these, you still get friendzoned- there is nothing you can do about it.

YOU MOVE ON.

You keep working on your game, and making yourself desirable.

Convincing a woman to like you is an adventure in futility. Attraction for women is purely emotional.

These tips are not for oloshos oh cheesy

The more girls you are gaming at the same time, the better.

its simple what works for you won't work for Biodun, we have our ways, I guess you understand

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
there is really no str8 forward way to handle girls. if you arent nice, they may dislike you, if you are too nice, they will abuse the opportunity. what you can do is to make the girl put in the effort instead of you doing it yourself. first of all make her like you then the rest will follow but never chase a girl.

13 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:00am On Aug 08, 2017
obi4eze:
Foolish write-up.

You said the best investment is sex. How?

BTW, even if you follow the OP's advice a girl will still 'friendzone' you if she wants to.

You sound like you have been guilty of these mistakes.

Calm down.

My brother sit down and listen.

Sex is the biggest investment because once you sleep with a girl, the chances that you will sleep with her again is like 90%. (Hope you grab)

If you follow the steps listed here, I give you a few days, you must end up with a new girl as your girlfriend.

Just try it.

This is social dynamics bro. Girls don't friendzone you because they want to. It's not a logical yes or no thing. They friendzone you because you are not hitting the right emotional triggers that make a girl chase you.

Girls don't decide they Wana friendzone you.

Your inexperience and lack of social intuition will trigger their emotions, before they finally tell you : " I am sorry, let's just be friends"

Cheers Brother.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by victor8269: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Y did u show them my secret?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by casnido2: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Eheh

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by easyelliot(m): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Op

Five stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2017
femimike1:
Mr xxxtedyxxx on the beat wink kudos bro . I'm one of a huge fan of your thread , thanks for your endless support and life saving tips . More ink to your pen . Looking forward for more ..
Thanks for sharing your WhatsApp contact too, I'll send you a PM soon . cool

You are highly welcome....Boss

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by toastedbread: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx drop more biko.
for all y'all faulting it, remember it's like a guideline. all a smart fella has to do is tweak it to favour his situation.

op> if you've got time, add up chat up techniques to aid this piece.

seems you get a diploma in womanolgy o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.