Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (94347 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2017
I can see some ladies viewing this thread. I can only but wonder why grin

4 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Michealforever: 12:15am On Aug 08, 2017
sekxy:
why are you disturbing the mods with this your novel

Is that thing on your face a smile?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by jojothaiv(m): 12:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Relationship talks..

NP Sute Let's Start!
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2017
kennykendo:

its simple what works for you won't work for Biodun, we have our ways, I guess you understand

it will work for everyone.

All girls are the same, in the sense that, they feel attraction the same way.

Biodun's delivery might not be accurate, but the basic foundational principles and techniques remains the same worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by kennykendo(m): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

it will work for everyone.

All girls are the same, in the sense that, they feel attraction the same way.

Biodun's delivery might not be accurate, but the basic foundational principles and techniques remains the same worldwide.

not everything that works for you works on others..

you might meet a lady who might be irritated at constant communication, but some actually crave for it. that's the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by nkemchineke: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

You said it all. Very true.
3.You Don't Act Like A Boyfriend Material

Sounds familiar?

When you dont show the tendencies of being a boyfriend, girls will automatically friendzone you- I dont care whether you look like Brad Pitt. If you are cool and well groomed, you dont need permission to do somethings. You dont have to be good looking, just be looking good.

Can you call her nicknames like Sexy, Baby, Boo, BabyPie without fear? Without thinking or caring about what she would think? When you meet her, do you go for hugs or handshake? Side hugs or face-face hugs?

You can get easily friendzoned, just like Richard, when you dont act like a boyfriend from the outset. Think about it. You don't need permission to date or attract a girl. Nothing concerns you with her boyfriend or past relationships. Your only care, from the first few minutes of approach, is to act like a boyfriend.

You want her to be your girl, right? Have you ever asked yourself: "Am I acting like a boyfriend?" or "Do I have the qualities of a boyfriend?

Moreover, when you keep begging a girl to date you, asking her out without end- even after she has told you a blatant no already- you risk total rejection. Beautiful girls don't fancy desperate guys. If you are the desperate type, you are already on the steep highway leading to friendzone.

Play your own game and keep the attraction button pressed. With enough attraction and acting like a boyfriend from day one, she may open up about her boyfriend and she might not. If she does, no worries, just continue your game. Dont back out. If she doesn't bring her relationship status up, good for you. In any case, you must keep advancing like a soldier on a mission.

Some girls might want to have fun with you, but you asking: " Do you have a boyfriend", automatically kills all the attraction. You begin to make her rationalize her attraction for you, and she might even end up telling you a yes- even if she doesnt have a boyfriend.

Play your game tight.
DONT BE LIKE RICHARD!

The process of getting locked in the friendzone is not rocket science. Women dont friendzone you without legit reasons. You must have either been too nice and invested too much, or failed to show you have boyfriend potential. Correct these three mistakes, and you will be amazed at how many girlfriends you will have to deal with. grin

Cheers.
Till we meet again. I remain xxxteddyxxx.

Written by XXXteddyXXX aka Kelvin AsapTeddy
fb page: fb.com/aprokozone
Whatsapp 09022012388
Aprokozone@gmail.com
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Crazytrump(m): 12:35am On Aug 08, 2017
This one wey be sey una dey date and getting married to young innocent girls, abeg who wan marry those slay mamas una don trash!!!
babagy82:

Guy your story is almost exactly like mine, the only diffenece is im 29 shes 17. She treats me the same even though we are getting married early next year. For many occasions i thought about quitting but with time i came to realize girls of their age are always like that due to their level of immaturity. Not that they dont love the guy, but they dont give a damn about the relationship. But one good thing about them is that, when they come of age and realized how good you were to them, how you sticked with them when you should have quit, they will love you for the rest of their lives, they will be very loyal. So dont quit pls, keep the hope alive. It will be worth it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:35am On Aug 08, 2017
kennykendo:

not everything that works for you works on others..

you might meet a lady who might be irritated at constant communication, but some actually crave for it. that's the truth

You are missing the point.

From the post, I pointed at the fact that constant communication is what makes you feel boring in the long run. No girl will like to be called, texted, and whatsapped every second.

She will get bored in the long run.

Every chick will, sooner or later, get bored when you keep calling them everyday. You will end up becoming predictable because there is nothing new or attractive to her anymore.

The tactic is the same- only delivery differs.

5 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by myjobsfinder(m): 12:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Is it a must to be intimate with all your female friends?

I have girls that I hold close to heart, I don't even think of going past my boundaries

I don't know the slagg who brought this friendzone talk - campuspeep
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:00am On Aug 08, 2017
jamg:
P
Something is really wrong with your head.
This is not the right way to find clients for your scam.

Go learn work, and put yourself to good us..bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by acc001(f): 1:15am On Aug 08, 2017
brandydaniells:
i love this ...d last one tho ...am guilty ...FTC
So u r Richard?
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by crunchyg: 1:15am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:
I think I'm somehow guilty of No. 2.
I invested more than her in the relationship. I tried a lot more than her to make our relationship move forward. But I think she is not keeping me in the friend zone. As a matter of fact, she loves me and had feelings for me. I haven't slept with her because she is still a teenager and a virgin for that matter. But many times, we have engaged ourselves in deep romance.
The problem is that sometimes she avoids me for no reason. I have been acting like a boyfriend but sometimes she doesn't act like my girlfriend. She hasn't invested anything to move the relationship forward even when she knows I've invested a lot. This makes me worry whether she really loves me or she is putting me in the friend zone. I'm really confused about what to do. Since she's still young, naive and inexperienced, Should I stop investing in the relationship and risk losing her or should I continue investing and risk being in her friend zone?
Always give her space to miss you but let the space not be too long, keep doing that intermittently, girls love guys they can miss and not the ones on their matter always. At least they need to know that you have other things going on in your life and not just them alone, that's what brings and keeps the attraction

6 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by mykel25(m): 1:16am On Aug 08, 2017
OP never c sumtn.... Brb
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by nkemchineke: 1:16am On Aug 08, 2017
Ochima75:

Same thing i hv noticed
It's very true. Sex is the best investment a girl can bring. If you spend millions and u aren't intimate, she still feels in control. The day you become intimate with her, the table turns around.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by joff2(m): 1:17am On Aug 08, 2017
On the second reason, I'd always like to think that some girls find it difficult to initiate ( chats, talks and calls) when they are interested in you (especially introverts) and it might not necessary mean they are friend zoning you!

What do you think?
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by acc001(f): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Let me start by asking you this: At what age did you have your first boyfriend and where is he now? Is he still in love with you? Pls be sincere with your answer.
Now let me educate you about child abuse because it's obvious you know nothing about it. Child abuse means cruel treatment of children with violence or sexual activity especially by adults.
Let me also tell you the kind of relationship I'm having with my 17 year old girl before you say what you don't know... I am dating her of course, but I have never engaged in any violence or sexual activity with her so tell me how I am abusing her. I have not corrupted her with love or anything else instead, my presence in her life has prevented other randy guys from corrupting her. I am helping her to grow into a good and virtuous woman. I am preparing her to be a good wife material and will marry her once she comes of age. But how could you think my involvement with her at this age might stop her from pursuing her career, and by the way, is it every woman that want to be a career woman?
If you think the age difference is wrong, do you know how she looks now and how she'll look in the next three years? People have reasons for doing what they do so Pls don't always jump into issues you know nothing about.
Bro dts a child abuse,fear God na,17?

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by internetgangste: 1:22am On Aug 08, 2017
nelsonebby:
if i may ask

how old are you ?

Good question
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by sweetkev(m): 1:32am On Aug 08, 2017
djlaqua91:
Oboy when you start making real paper, you will be the one to friendzone babes
True
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by PDPGuy: 1:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
Forget everything that you have been taught and listen...

The reason why most guys are friendzoned is because they don't go straight to be point early enough. Don't try to be a girl's friend hoping to graduate to becoming a boyfriend. Hit the nail on the head as soon as possible. Also don't seem too available cos that's one of the the catalyst of becoming friend zoned.

Nna, i ji okwu cool
Remember, as the OP said, not to be too nice in the wooing game.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by kaliboi94(m): 2:09am On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Do I look like your Economics Teacher?
are u nairaland dating tips teacher?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by KevMitnick: 2:23am On Aug 08, 2017
I friendzone ladies alot, some hate me for it, others just take it with maturity. It's not all the time you want to hook up with a lady, they are everywhere, sometimes you just want to have a female to talk to, but before you know they start catching feelings... Smh. They always end up loving me, some have the courage to tell me straight up while others just die in silence, but who cares? My time is precious, so I'm very selective of the ladies I date; you have to be worthy. There are a lot of empty shells walking around with nothing to offer, nothing to bring to the table, empty barrels, beautiful trees with rotten fruits, interaction with them leaves you drained, they are liabilities, they want you to perform boyfriend duties when you are not their boyfriend.. Smh. You want to attract any girl? Be confident in yourself and be yourself, if your gestures are not reciprocated, don't take it personal, just move on to the next beautiful girl.. That is, if you are a good boy just continue to be one, and if you're a bad boy just continue to be one...they will keep coming.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 08, 2017
Single all the way grin
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Catastrophe: 3:02am On Aug 08, 2017
KevMitnick:
I friendzone ladies alot, some hate me for it, others just take it with maturity. It's not all the time you want to hook up with a lady, they are everywhere, sometimes you just want to have a female to talk to, but before you know they start catching feelings... Smh. They always end up loving me, some have the courage to tell me straight up while others just die in silence, but who cares? My time is precious, so I'm very selective of the ladies I date; you have to be worthy. There are a lot of empty shells walking around with nothing to offer, nothing to bring to the table, empty barrels, beautiful trees with rotten fruits, interaction with them leaves you drained, they are liabilities, they want you to perform boyfriend duties when you are not their boyfriend.. Smh. You want to attract any girl? Be confident in yourself and be yourself, if your gestures are not reciprocated, don't take it personal, just move on to the next beautiful girl.. That is, if you are a good boy just continue to be one, and if you're a bad boy just continue to be one...they will keep coming.
Na so my case be too oo.
How do you cope?
At some point I had to stop making female friends

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Is it a must to be intimate with all your female friends?

I have girls that I hold close to heart, I don't even think of going past my boundaries

I don't know the slagg who brought this friendzone talk

True that. But the jerk here is for guys who foolishly kill themselves to get out of the friend zone
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 08, 2017
kennykendo:
sorry bro I might fault what you just posted.
I think it's not mature to 'follow a trend' because you need something done. Just like I am not really someone who reads motivational books, I don't actually subscribe to your post. Look at it this way, blackberry and Tecno are mobile phones, but they have different operation manuals, why? because you can't run an Android device the same way you run a Blackberry, but they are both phones.

You want the girl right?, you want to date her and you want her to be yours? When you understand her and she's comfortable talking with you and not talking to you, call her she might be interested in you too, text as much as you can. Women sometimes feel they don't have to do the chasing. If she loves your company she loves you.

Even if you're friend zoned, you can find your way out..

if a lady wants to friend zone you, even Jupiter himself cannot change it.

I'm open to criticisms though

Respect for oneself is important for a man. First work know yourself to be amazing that you cannot be scared of being alone with yourself. Then make your offer very clear, of she says no.. .acccept it with dignity.. .move on.. .but never make stupid sacrifices iwanna n the name of being friends with hopes of getting thru to her. If she wanna be friends.. .let her be d one making the offer and maintaining it.. .dont be like the first nigga. In the meantime tell her your mind, confidently and plainly.. And live your life with another lady.
There is no such thing like the "one". Work on your self, your finances, your personality and see attraction from the opposite sex.
Don't be a wuss

6 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by EmekaBlue(m): 3:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Ladies will not like this. I forsee in the year 2030, girls will be chasing boys on a larger scale.

so enjoy una shakara while it last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by jadakiss213(m): 3:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
Forget everything that you have been taught and listen...

The reason why most guys are friendzoned is because they don't go straight to be point early enough. Don't try to be a girl's friend hoping to graduate to becoming a boyfriend. Hit the nail on the head as soon as possible. Also don't seem too available cos that's one of the the catalyst of becoming friend zoned.
cheesy Legendary Afam...how u doing Bro?
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Worksunlimited: 4:01am On Aug 08, 2017
At some point.. Your no. 3 would contradict your no. 2...

Besides... You gats know your audience.. No one line of approach fits all..

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by ayokellany: 4:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Ochima75:

Hmmmm so wat do u do? When u gv opportunity 4her to invest bak nd u she doesn't?lts say i call once in 3days to check on her or tlk to her nd after a wk of u not calling she didn't stl call? Wts d way 4wd sir

No way forward go for another girl. Stop wasting time acting a fool for girls that do not and will never appreciate you.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Yameater(m): 4:29am On Aug 08, 2017
Cholls:
my brother we need advise on how to make money

Please tell him ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / How To Know A Virgin Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.