Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters (60407 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Adeevah(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Buhari till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Ugoeze2016: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pls get well sir and visit Nigeria soon
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Adeevah(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Buhari till 2023 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by omohayek: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Isn't it interesting how the man who was supposed to be the only upright politician who loved his country has steadfastly refused to resign from an office he's manifestly incapable of running anymore? The current status quo, where Osinbajo has to run to London to get permission for any major changes from a very sick man undergoing chemotherapy, is simply a recipe for drift; Nigeria needs clear and effective leadership, therefore Buhari needs to do the right thing and quit to face his treatment full-time. The only purpose his continued stay in power serves is to allow his wife to enjoy the perks of being "first lady" while his "Daura mafia" continue to milk the Presidency for whatever they can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by ALAYORMII: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
suxkill:
Wailer's food is ready.

Proudly a wailer!

The article said the President had to be padded most times

Nigeria, the homeland of padding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by frubben(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
How te wailers jog into the post

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by nnowu(f): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
OMG,bubu get well soon!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by bamasite(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Whatever the illness, may God heal him...

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Onnasucs1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
marxist88:
SAHARA RPTS, DONT WORRY HE GO SOON DIE WOOO
to whom brain is given, sense is demanded. You've lost your brain to tribalism

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Obalende: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
nerodenero:
Wish sick Nigerians living in Nigeria also have this first class treatment Buhari enjoys in London. Many Nigerians in similar situation have died, are dying and will continue to die except our polithiefcians learn to do the right thing.

Buhari might still be alive because of grace from God and good health care facility. It is not asking too much if Nigerians demand for a better healthcare facility in the country.
Nothing is preventing churches, various organizations from building hospital. One private jet can build a hospital.

Take responsibility. Don't blame. That's laziness.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Naziridamos: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Just like the Lord said on the cross , it is finished

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by tunary(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
I hope the cancer allows him to F U C K the first lady wella, else someone will help him scratch Aisha Toto. the first lady is just too beautiful and too young to stop F U C K at this stage of her life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by igbewins(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sunky200:
A smoke they say is without fire.

if the two hallow chambers refuses to serve Nigeria by moving a motion on Buhari's impeachment this week, I will without doubt belief that Nigerans has been short-changed

A Big Welldone toSahara crew
NASS is on recess till September
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
The President is an old man, if truly he love Nigeria like he claims he should just resign.

I wish him quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Imperialists poison PMB in London imperialist owned Sahara reporters are given job of prevent us knowing that imperialists poisoned him.

Imperialists have performed a perfect coup, they even have physical custody of Buhari.

Buhari cannot be allowed to return to the presidential seat. If imperialists allow his return it would be with enough poison to end ensure he is too incapacitated within days or weeks to continue.

Can you all notice how almost all breaking news regarding Mr President is brought by Sahara reporters? Their job is to con us and confuse us and prevent us seeing through imperialist conspiracy against PMB and Nigeria.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Naziridamos: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed sad many are the affliction of the righteous, the Lord delivered president Buhari from them all.Get well baba

Keep quiet zombie

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by emmasege: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
IAmSkinny:
How did I end up in this country ruled by selfish, corrupt and visionless leaders coupled with tribalistic, corrupt and over-religious-yet-unrighteous citizens?
Well, check my signature for amazing deals.
I've been asking myself same question of recent. If i must be African, why Nigeria. Well, I believe my maker knows best but I plead with him to do something fast about the leadership structure and governance style in Nigeria so that I can enjoy this one life He gave me.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by gurunlocker: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
So far, Buhari have used 5 months out of 8 months in 2017.....

The best Diaspora President.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Felixabel(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
I believe is high time he leave the post because he is unfit to rule, i don't know what the judiciary is waiting for to announce osibanjo as the president

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Useless country full of liars and wicked people. Nigerians deserve every wicked leader they get, why should any nation deserve better when 50 people can be massacred in a place of worship all because some Ozubulu prick wasn't there.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pangea:
This is not news naa

Fayose told us during the election campaign
We thought he was mad

That's true sha sad

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Speedy recovery for what purpose...you see we have youths that can rule this country with high level of integrity and honesty and make our lives and living all better again, those are the ones I wish speedy recovery from their slumbers

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by IAmSkinny: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
emmasege:
I've been asking myself same question of recent. If i must be African, why Nigeria. Well, I believe my maker knows best but I plead with him to do something fast about the leadership structure and governance style in Nigeria so that I can enjoy this one life He gave me.

Just imagine the politricks those Men at the top are playing with our destinies. The country is just stagnant. As a common citizen, I don't enjoy light, no water, nothing at all. I just the answer "yes, I am a Nigerian" for mouth.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by otokx(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Speculations.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Kebreal92(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
IPOB MEDIA TEAM REPORTING LIVE FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING CRIMES
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2017

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
woodcook:
After what day would Buhari ceased to be the president given his long absence?
Constitutionally,90 days.Its 91 days already

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by longview007: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
emmasege:
Sensible Nigerians didn't need Sahara reporters to tell them that. We knew that long ago.

And come to think of it, why did a Buharist (Sarrki ) open this thread?

Should be a task given to him by SARAKI and probably DINO.

That he should put the true detail writeup about the health of PMB's in order to bail him self from their billion Naira price fine verdict of the umpire, court.

PMB will not be able to save him again.
Power will very very soon change hand.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Aburi001: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Wish my president speedy recovery.
AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by eagleeye2: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
SaharaReporters had revealed that the cabal behind Mr. Buhari was considering claiming that the president was embarking on his vacation after close to three months of treatment during this particular trip.
This drama, ayaf done.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na so so story we go dey till end of this year..

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Aburi001: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
I'm surprised, this kind of news coming from zombified Sarrki. Truly my presdo is gravely ill and showing signs of old age. 2019 loading.........Buhari or no other grin
APC is in trouble
So no be "Poison" again, it's now Cancer shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.