Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days (45443 Views)

How I Spent 10 Hours Flying From Lagos To Chad Instead Of 3 Hours / 23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by greatseed: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Which year?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by iluvpomo(m): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chascop:
Failed Nation with no ambitious leader(s).

Thank God I'll never return back to Nigeria..
where you come go bros?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by Man2utd(m): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Back in the days before you ann your cohort dried the nations pulse. Ole nla
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by unitedsurv: 1:15am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by Parable007: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2017
mercytripletz:
I don't see anything surprising here. 17,000 back in those days was really a lot of money. Maybe equal to the present day 300-500,000.
yes but pls things were way better then.......back then naira was better than dollars sef, life ws cheap.....now weh Dino show us this one is he mocking us ni ABI what? me don't know what I just like Dino whether his good or bad! but oga Dino u ma try make change make ppl smile pls APC haba!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by 1009ja: 5:17am On Aug 07, 2017
When we didn't have thieves like Dino Melaye.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by akingbatope: 5:29am On Aug 07, 2017
iluvpomo:
The irony is that due to corruption of "leaders" like him, Nigeria is in the bad state that it is in today!
u people senathief put d nijja to a pot hole,bring back dose days,Neva to last to brought nijja back to d standard
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by here: 6:05am On Aug 07, 2017
To those screaming good old days,do you know the value of 17,000 then?
Prior to this, our elites only went by ship and do you know how much it cost?
To incite you without giving you complete economics of that time they tell you good old days because there is no way you are going to ever know that at this time maybe salaries were 500-1500 monthly
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by crackhouse(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Even the 17400 naira in those days is not a small money. It can buy u up to 2 fairly used cars.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by kobabe(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2017
How much now
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by Flakky26(f): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2017
we can make the change. drop your voice here www.myinputng.webs.com
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by VivaLaFrans: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Chascop:

Hmm
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by nepapole(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2017
Chascop:

Pls come back...we miss u. cry
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by Dollabiz: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2017
Who cares
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by blont(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2017
"Just imagine" These politicians get too comfortable mocking NIGERIA as a country. I pity for NIGERIANS in the hands of these mockers.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by Ventrue: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2017
WHY IS SARAKI MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO RECALL THIS TYPE OF BEING CALLED I DON'T KNOW.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by DJInfluence: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2017
rapcy:
The Senator shared the pic on his Instagram page. We miss the good old days.
Yes oh, when stealing govt money was done with conscience. When the politicains have stolen us dry, why will things not be too expensive for the common man.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
wayodude:
Thanks for sharing Dino, but back then could you afford that N17k ticket? Hmm
I scrolled down to see the first person to make this intelligent post. You did! How long would it take the average Nigerian to make 17000 naira 'back in the day'?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days by yinnyme(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2018
rapcy:
The Senator shared the pic on his Instagram page. We miss the good old days.

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/08/pic-of-day-see-how-much-it-cost-from.html?m=1

How much were the Paliamentarian collecting as take home then? These guys don't turn us to football, God pass all of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". / Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.