Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,585 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra (30634 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by KingGBsky(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Church Attack: An Appalling Crime Against Humanity, Unspeakable Sacrilege - Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the Ozubulu Church attack in Anambra State by a yet to be identified gunmen, describing the incident as “an appalling crime against humanity and unspeakable sacrilege.”

Expressing his grief in a strongly worded statement issued by the the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, President Buhari said that “there was no justification whatsoever to target Church worshippers and kill them in cold blood.”

He said this kind of atrocity “plumbs the depth of depravity and extreme cruelty of the kind that words cannot adequately express.”

According to the President, there is no religion that does not lay constant emphasis on the sanctity of life, and that “all Nigerians must rise up and speak with one voice against these remorseless evil men.”

While expressing his deep felt sympathy with the families of the victims, the Church leadership and the government of Anambra State, President Buhari has reassured all Nigerians of his administration’s firm and uncompromising commitment to protect their lives and property at all times.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/church-attack-appalling-crime-humanity-unspeakable-sacrilege-buhari-condemns/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by madridguy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
“an appalling crime against humanity and unspeakable sacrilege.”

Nagode Sai Baba

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by ismail4sure: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
the space for sale
Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Nwodosis(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Who else is tired of hearing Buhari said this and that with no video evidence?

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by ubongoton(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
i dont believe that this man is sick
Who else saw him celebrating when moses scored today @the wemblyn stadium today?
You better come out from ur hidind or else kanu will divide nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by etebefia: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Who's talking? Wish buhari could be this vocal with the strong words used when boko haram and Fulani herdsmen strike.

31 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Scholes007(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thanks very much Mr president, we appreciate your concern and I pray in Gods name it wouldn't happen again. I hope to see justice served to the perpetrator.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Eastfield1: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
I will believe this message is from Buhari when I see it in Hausa language

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by KingGBsky(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Scholes007:
Thanks very much Mr president, we appreciate your concern and I pray in Gods name it wouldn't happen again. I hope to see justice served to the perpetrator.

you see your life?
were is he?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Cekpo34(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Expressing his grief in a strongly worded statement issued by the the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu , President Buhari said...

This is wrong OsiBaba is the Acting President for goodness sake

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Scholes007(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
KingGBsky:

you see your life?
were is he?
Who? Mr. president?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by KingGBsky(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Scholes007:
Who? Mr. president?

mwceeeew for u and buhari

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Young03(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chelsea has asked real Madrid to return the money they paid them for selling a fake morata to them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by EmeeNaka: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
President Buhari that ordered the killing of unarmed IPOB members and pour acid on them in church.
What's the difference between Buhari and the unknown gunmen?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by KingGBsky(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:
Chelsea has asked real Madrid to return the money they paid them for selling a fake morata to them

lolzzzzzz!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Scholes007(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
KingGBsky:

mwceeeew for u and buhari
Hmmm, the publicity adviser was making an official condolence speech and I made my own official response to the president. So what's the problem with that?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by KingGBsky(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Scholes007:
Hmmm, the publicity adviser was making an official condolence speech and I made my own official response to the president. So what's the problem with that?

How does he even talk..
only what we see are pictures and nothing else!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Ttipsy(f): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eastfield1:
I will believe this message is from Buhari when I see it in Hausa language
following
Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by KingGBsky(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ttipsy:
following
well I'm following buhari...lols
Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Where did he say that one..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Jesusloveyou: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
Who else is tired of hearing Buharh said this and that with no video evidence?
you are still bothered about seeing buhari video without considered people that just died.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Thanks Mr President if you really said that. Wishing You a speedy recovery.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by eunisam: 12:56am On Aug 07, 2017
Forgiveness is divine.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by jdstunt(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2017
good
Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by brainpulse: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2017
God bless the president. Fayose the IPod president and Nnamdi Kanu the IPod god have not said anything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by yeyeboi(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2017
I can bet with my left balls that Buhari didn't call . Apc just like propaganda like IsIs angry

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by magoo10(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2017
Rest in peace to the dead
Meanwhile Nigeria now has two president one acting and the other foreign president.
its OK no problem

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by emmasege: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Buhari is in no position to address us as the president until he resumes from his medical leave.

That said, it took the presidency more than 13 hours to comment about the incident but if it were an incident in England or France, they will rush to comment in the first 6 hours of such incidents.

Only zombies still think there is a government or president in Nigeria.

Neither Buhari nor Osinbajo is in charge. Buhari is incapacitated by his health while Osinbajo is incapacitated by the fear of the cabals and taking certain actions that might not go well with his boss.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by Isiz(f): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Which buhari??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by kgr8mike(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2017
Please let's leave PMB alone. He did not say anything. He is on sick leave and can't be protecteing lives and property on sick bed.

Sorry to say but its evident that church was built with blood money. People think that as it is done in Nigeria (where you can bribe your way out) so in heaven. Thus they want to bribe God by building a church in his name with money gotten from the spilling of blood.

May I not worship in such a church.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by africandollar: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2017
shocked video or audio proof else idonbilivit!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' / See Olusegun Obasanjo Drinking Garri(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.