Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Infographics Reveal Teleporting And Time Travel Are Both Possible! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Infographics Reveal Teleporting And Time Travel Are Both Possible! (484 Views)

Time Travel, Black Holes, Wormholes, Auroras, Conspiracy Theories, Atom. / TIME TRAVEL IS MATHEMATICALLY POSSIBLE THROUGH THE TARDIS. / 10 Shocking Photos That Proves Time Travel Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infographics Reveal Teleporting And Time Travel Are Both Possible! by PhonePlanet(m): 1:50am On Aug 07, 2017
I am one of the few who believe technology has no limits and anything thought of can be achievable. I have gone into arguments before with my friend who thinks Teleportation is impossible! We'll I've been browsing alot about the most insane technologies humans have made and ran into some videos. I was happy to prove my friend wrong today after I watched this video. I also found out some other things and technology that humans once called impossible, are now in the works. Although, technology improves life's, my greatest fear in life is also that all of these technology might lead to a dooms day for planet earth! But that is just my opinion.

3 Videos
1. Explaining Quantum Computer
2. Explaining Teleportation
3. Explaining Time Travel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhHMJCUmq28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMdO5KyjwAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H3ksmxwpWc
Re: Infographics Reveal Teleporting And Time Travel Are Both Possible! by KENZYYONG(m): 2:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Good job bro...keep it up

1 Like

Re: Infographics Reveal Teleporting And Time Travel Are Both Possible! by PhonePlanet(m): 3:34am On Aug 07, 2017
KENZYYONG:
Good job bro...keep it up
Thank you
Re: Infographics Reveal Teleporting And Time Travel Are Both Possible! by khalhokage(m): 5:19am On Aug 07, 2017
YouTube videos are not the go to sources for scientific facts.
Do some proper research please, this is embarrassing.
Re: Infographics Reveal Teleporting And Time Travel Are Both Possible! by PhonePlanet(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2017
khalhokage:
YouTube videos are not the go to sources for scientific facts.

Do some proper research please, this is embarrassing.
I don't know what you mean

YouTube videos can give facts! Some people prefer to write articles, others make a video, they are passing the same information! And im more of a "watch videos" person than "reading"

I already know about quantum computers and I just watched the first video to understand how it works. Are you going to tell me the YouTube video is wrong about how it works? or that quantum computers don't exist?

The other two videos are by TED. If you need to do a research, maybe research what TED is. Those videos where uploaded by their verified YouTube page. But I only even need a verified source if the source is just saying yes or no and wants me to take it like that. Instead these videos explain how it is possible, in a way that is very understandable to the least scientist with some level of previous knowledge.

So I don't know which other research you want me to do, you want me to actually show written work that says the same thing? Or something that must be from Wikipedia only?

Keep Calm and Watch YouTube Videos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NADDC Boss Aliyu Jelani Visits Innoson, Inks Deal For Nnewi Automotive Park / Quality Of Network Service In Nigeria / How Much Do World Most Profitable Companies Make Per Second?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.