Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Haba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Haba (1118 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) / k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haba by lovlyngreg(f): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hello,

Is it possible for a junior colleague (a guy) who have no qualification at all to date a senior manger( A woman) who has all qualifications in the world and the both work in the same office.

To be precise an office assistant and the finance director.

Help now.
Re: Haba by bamdil(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2007
why not grin
There is no boundry for what we call love ooo.
Re: Haba by cuteass1(f): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2007
bamdil:

why not grin
There is no boundry for what we call love ooo.

I totally agree to that, but i personally wouldn't want to have a romantic affair with a colleague because i think it will just be misunderstanding upon misunderstanding. I have witnessed where a lady fell in love with a guy that works under her, but before they went any further she pleaded with the guy that she wanted them to just be friends since anything beyond that might cause lack of respect to her position.
But it depends on the individuals, some are strong enough to handle it, so why not cool

(1) (Reply)

A Challenge To The Guys! / Love! People Use It Just because Its There To Use / Am I In Love? Plz Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.