Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship (13680 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me / This Is So Frustrating And Embarrassing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Kennyprince: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
I wonder who now told u that if u leave this gal to continue with the new and perhaps most cherished guy in her life and walk away, then u ll die! Tell me who did?

To me, I ll be live without a relationship than become a slave emotionally to anybody on earth. No matter how I love a woman, you can't do this, I better leave u
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Obi88:
I want to make my story short, I've been dating this my girl since April 2015 when i was in final year in the university while she was in year one, she reciprocated the love infact she made me feel heaven on earth until November 2016 when she started uploading several pictures in a car with a particular guy who happens to be a customs officer,prior to this her attitudinal change, I promised her i'll marry her and from the depth of my heart i meant everything I told her, I even had to influence my state of deployment during my nysc programe to her town of residence, uploading pictures in the car with the guy has never been my problem but the worst happened when she reluctantly (unlike her that usually begs that she wants to visit ) came to spend the weekend with me), right in my presence she was making a call with this particular guy, I mean using this intimate and sexy voice, I left the room in anger to avoid troubles, I returned like after 20 minutes and she was still on the call, I had to take the phone from her and in her bid to resist me, the angel i always loved, cherished and adored hooked my shirt by the neck such that I was shocked to my marrow that such thing will ever happen, i gave a her a resounding slap ( which i regret because I've vowed never to lay my hands on a lady till the day i die), she left my house the next morning and threatened the relationship was over. I never knew the words HEARTBREAK AND DEPRESSION were real till those moments, i begged and begged and everything seemed to normalize after a month, my problem now is that this particular guy calls my girl like more that 10 times in thirty minutes, I called her and asked her what was going on, she told me the guy is her best friend who she has known for five years meanwhile i never knew this guy when things were cool with us, I told her to cut off the relationship but what I get in return when ever i mention this guy's name are insults. Infact there's no type or kind of insult(s) which I've never received from her, I was a corps member but I kept sending her money out of my little savings but she kept demanding things from me like I was already employed, during one of our conversations she told me how she was still requesting for financial aid from her mum when she has a boyfriend (this was a lady that was always encouraging me when I even had nothing when I was in school), between November and now, I've always told her to move on with her life with her best friend (a customs officer ) but after a week or so she calls back promising to change, once i succumb to her plea i end up in tears and agony again, I know it might sound foolish but since November 2016 till now she's been messing with my feelings and emotions. I'm so angry and ashamed of myself that I've not been able to call it a day on this tormenting relationship. I finished my Nysc since April but till now I've not been able to secure a job but I believe God will see me through someday, my story is a very long one but i decided to make it laconic so as not to bore anyone, please i really need advice on how to end this relationship and mean it, I've tried severally but still find myself talking with her again. My soul is no longer with her, I don't want her in my life anymore but i really find it difficult to leave her, I don't want to marry a woman that will make me regret my existence on earth

Obinna abi na obiora you need to sit up and act like a man that you are. The worst thing that can happen to a man is to show a woman his weakness and from every indications you have shown your girlfriend how emotionally weak you're and she is taking advantage of it.

If you want to regain your dignity, then you must let her go and stick to it. She is no longer the woman you used to love. She has tasted the cheating game and she is not willing to let go of it at least not now. So for the sake of your health and possibly life you not to let her go and move on..

I know it will be difficult being in love, jobless and so on
But believe me you it will do you good in a long run and make you a better and more mature person.

Lastly there are many fishes in the river. Use your head and not your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Martin0(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
Anambra is my second home..lol
Eh eh good one from yougringringrin
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Martin0(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
Lol okay..nice one
Yeahgringrin I gbadu u oogringrin
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh good one from yougringringrin
lol
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Martin0(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
lol
So how far that waygringringrin
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Obinna abi na obiora you need to sit up and act like a man that you are. The worst thing that can happen to a man is to show a woman his weakness and from every indications you have shown your girlfriend how emotionally weak you're and she is taking advantage of it.

If you want to regain your dignity, then you must let her go and stick to it. She is no longer the woman you used to love. She has tasted the cheating game and she is not willing to let go of it at least not now. So for the sake of your health and possibly life you not to let her go and move on..

I know it will be difficult being in love, jobless and so on
But believe me you it will do you good in a long run and make you a better and more mature person.

Lastly there are many fishes in the river. Use your head and not your emotions.
thanks brother, I appreciate your advice
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by sweeterman(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bro face ur career and make money, i can bet my life savings that she will come back once she sees ur bout making it big.

No girl wanna be with an unsuccessful man.
Just focus on d money
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by nickvanilla(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
If she's behaving like this now how would she behave when you're married to her. Use your number six man. That girl even seems to be bidding her time to call it quits on you. Keep your distance from her. Show her less care and attention. If she doesn't come around but decides to blackmail you emotionally, dump her!
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by SmellingAnus(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Obi88:
thank you so much, I really appreciate everyone's advice, a new and better me will emerge today by God's grace
trust me a new you will still not work... She wi still have the upper hand over you and mess with your emotions again... When this happens again... Quote me... Then we can talk about it the way it should be not some nairaland (far from reality) comments
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
SmellingAnus:
trust me a new you will still not work... She wi still have the upper hand over you and mess with your emotions again... When this happens again... Quote me... Then we can talk about it the way it should be not some nairaland (far from reality) comments
lol, okay boss
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why do we keep making these mistakes? It's obvious she's no longer interested in you and you know it but because you love her blindly, you pretend that's not the case. Slapping her was off but you don't deserve such treatment. Stop being a weakling.

You are no longer interested in her but can't leave her? You know what you are doing to yourself? You are raising the degree of the torture that will come. If leaving her now will cost you six months depression, staying there will be adding more months to it.

You deserve better. Every human being deserve better. Stop being a weakling and stop hurting yourself more. She has no respect for you. She knows how poor you are but still tries her best to take the little money you have. Stop this nonsense and save yourself from a greater trauma.
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by madone: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

He's just been silly.

He's not even pitying his poor parents and siblings who're prolly waiting for the leverage his post-education success will provide.He's putting them all second place for a disloyal, confused and treacherous bitch.

Na him sabi!
love can be silly and scary to the observers...na the guy go save himself by himself ni

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Why do we keep making these mistakes? It's obvious she's no longer interested in you and you know it but because you love her blindly, you pretend that's not the case. Slapping her was off but you don't deserve such treatment. Stop being a weakling.

You are no longer interested in her but can't leave her? You know what you are doing to yourself? You are raising the degree of the torture that will come. If leaving her now will cost you six months depression, staying there will be adding more months to it.

You deserve better. Every human being deserve better. Stop being a weakling and stop hurting yourself more. She has no respect for you. She knows how poor you are but still tries her best to take the little money you have. Stop this nonsense and save yourself from a greater trauma.

great advice boss, I thank y'all, I'm elated i got great advice from everyone here today
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Obi88:
great advice boss, I thank y'all, I'm elated i got great advice from everyone here today
Better do.
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Na wah o

which advice you wan hear again on how to end relationship undecided

Wanna end a frustrating relationship,
call the hoe to ur house,
give her beer or what ever the fvck her favourite drink is,
tell her you love her,
then fvck her mercilessly and aggressively while moaning any radom female name........
after the sweet fvck tell her you love her again
and give her t-fare...........
.walk her to the gate,
stop a cab (no go stop bike o......stop a cab) let her enter the cab, pay the driver (forget the t-fare money you gave her before), kiss her and tell the driver to move

once he moves starts the car and is about to or already moving, bring out your phone and send her this text

"bitch its over between us......dont fvcking call me again cos i dont wanna see or hear your who*re self and olosho voice"

then with your hands in your pocket walk ambly into your apartment

shikena!!

grin grin You're the man ��
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by agrovick(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Op sef, you need to get your sh.it together.

A part of me is hoping you don't get a job until after you've totally purged yourself of the snake cos at this rate you having a bit of spending power means you are likely going to try to compete with the Custom Bobo for the snake's attention.

Throw the hoe to the gutter and stand your ground
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2017
agrovick:
Op sef, you need to get your sh.it together.

A part of me is hoping you don't get a job until after you've totally purged yourself of the snake cos at this rate you having a bit of spending power means you are likely going to try to compete with the Custom Bobo for the snake's attention.

Throw the hoe to the gutter and stand your ground
lolz, I need a job joor, thanks brother for your advice
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2017
nickvanilla:
If she's behaving like this now how would she behave when you're married to her. Use your number six man. That girl even seems to be bidding her time to call it quits on you. Keep your distance from her. Show her less care and attention. If she doesn't come around but decides to blackmail you emotionally, dump her!
thanks brother !
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
i really thank y'all for the wonderful advice, I'm so happy i'm finally moving on, I know I'd surely be fine soonest

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by fumisko(f): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
That's d spirit. Love should be mutual. Resist d urge to reach her
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Lordapson23(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
sekxy:
firstly, your stories are pathetic.I don't like guys that sound so weak,,you are just sounding as if your life depends on the relationship..yes,she was once an angel but now she has turned to something else..why not change your dancing step since the track of the song have changed..honestly I'm disappointed, ,what happens to securing your career first? you shouldn't deny yourself the fact that you know you are the side boo now,,just forget about her and work towards achieving your goals...my candid advice though
You have a point but trust me when I say it's not as easy as you make it seem cause if it were, i trust he'd have let go of her without thinking about it twice or even having to bring up the issue on here, but u can't really conclude someone is weak when it comes to emotions cause we all AV different kinds of hearts, the most important thing is not to fall for the wrong person.. Although the nigga in questions sounds weak for real and girls ain't really worth it, once u make it obvious to them that ur survival depends on their existence, then u're in for the worst shit of ur life.. Witches!
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Lordapson23(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Na wah o

tell her you love her,
then fvck her mercilessly and aggressively while moaning any radom female name........
.walk her to the gate,
stop a cab (no go stop bike o......stop a cab) let her enter the cab, pay the driver (forget the t-fare money you gave her before), kiss her and tell the driver to move

once he moves starts the car and is about to or already moving, bring out your phone and send her this text

"bitch its over between us......dont fvcking call me again cos i dont wanna see or hear your who*re self and olosho voice"

shikena!!
Jexox.. People can AV zero chills sha.. Chai
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Khallyella(f): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rule no 1..
Never promise a girl marriage no matter how serious the relationship is..
Rule no 2..
Never, I repeat ,Never cry in front of a GIRLFRIEND

If you get out of this toxic relationship alive, don't carry out your revenge on the next girl, be cool with her and set your rules , once she breaks any.. Dump her ass

Girls detest weaklings! angry..
Your current girl is the kinda girl that'll start stalking you when you've moved on to the next girl.. angry
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Lordapson23(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Na wah o

tell her you love her,
.walk her to the gate,

shikena!!
Jexox.. People can AV zero chills sha.. Chai badt guy
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Lordapson23(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bro trust me when I say I've been there, though mine wasn't as bad as this cause I never caught her cheat and she never hurled any insults at me but action they say, speaks louder than words, I would AV sworn she wouldn't change from d innocent angel I met but facing the facts, she's only human and we all know the "k" factor (change) ... Now my candid advice is that you shouldn't give her the joy of calling it quits with u, as a matter of fact, u should call it off urself before it's too l8 just like I did, I know how difficult it is but trust me, no matter how long it takes, u'll definitely get over her, I repeat bro don't wait till she finally f**ks u up with the word "break up" cause d pain u feel now will be too lil compared to what u gon' feel then.. A girl that truly belongs to you won't give u a minute of heartache, Just let her go and move on, there's always light at d end of d tunnel..
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2017
Khallyella:
Rule no 1..
Never promise a girl marriage no matter how serious the relationship is..
Rule no 2..
Never, I repeat ,Never cry in front of a GIRLFRIEND

If you get out of this toxic relationship alive, don't carry out your revenge on the next girl, be cool with her and set your rules , once she breaks any.. Dump her ass

Girls detest weaklings! angry..
Your current girl is the kinda girl that'll start stalking you when you've moved on to the next girl.. angry
thanks a lot
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Obi88:
thanks a lot
Call off the relationship. Block and delete. No woman will take u seriously if u exhibit weakness. You didn't come into dis world for one human to mess with ur emotions... Life is short so do things that brings last joy to u.
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Elvinho2244(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2017
Guy I be wan curse u....
But no need, its obvious she is cheating on u!!!
Try gather mind na papae..... And u still even send her money, common behave like me now
Cross ur mind n give her chance for a while, she wud be the one calling u
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by newslifeop: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2017
Just leave
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2017
Obi88:
I'm so happy with the advice so far, thank y'all for your care, I feel loved and I'm happy we can put jokes aside and help ourselves when it really matters
bro. Quit The Relationship. She Has Seen Your Weakness And Is Feeding On It... Start Moving With Another Girl, post The Picture Online So She Too Can See It, stop Calling Her, stop Sending Her Money, dont reply Her Messages, start Hooking up With New Girls... Then Throw Her Away.
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship by Obi88(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2017
Lordapson23:

You have a point but trust me when I say it's not as easy as you make it seem cause if it were, i trust he'd have let go of her without thinking about it twice or even having to bring up the issue on here, but u can't really conclude someone is weak when it comes to emotions cause we all AV different kinds of hearts, the most important thing is not to fall for the wrong person.. Although the nigga in questions sounds weak for real and girls ain't really worth it, once u make it obvious to them that ur survival depends on their existence, then u're in for the worst shit of ur life.. Witches!
thanks brother, believe me I'm really working on that "weak" part of me, thanks once more for your advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Discussing Your Relationship With Third Parties / Hot sexy girls photos / Did You Ever Catch Your Teachers Having Sex In Secondary And Primary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.