Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pls Can Some One Explain This Tonnes And Metric Tonnes To Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls Can Some One Explain This Tonnes And Metric Tonnes To Me (640 Views)

2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) / Farmer Achieves 8 Metric Tonnes/80bags Of Maize Per Hectare / Pls, Can I Cover A Greenhouse With Ordinary Thick Polythene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Some One Explain This Tonnes And Metric Tonnes To Me by Salimmuhammad(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2017
I JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS THINGS ARE BEING CALCULATED AND THEIR BAGS EQUIVALENT PLS
Re: Pls Can Some One Explain This Tonnes And Metric Tonnes To Me by benzion72(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2017
A ton is 1000 kg depending on what you are weighing 20 bags of wheat offal is one ton and one bag of grinded oyster shell can be one ton why they have different density

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Some One Explain This Tonnes And Metric Tonnes To Me by jfking2005(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
benzion72:
A ton is 1000 kg depending on what you are weighing 20 bags of wheat offal is one ton and one bag of grinded oyster shell can be one ton why they have different density

What about metric-tonne?
Re: Pls Can Some One Explain This Tonnes And Metric Tonnes To Me by nurey(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
jfking2005:

What about metric-tonne?
Metric ton/tonne is multiple tons
Example I need 2 metric ton same as I need 2 tons

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Some One Explain This Tonnes And Metric Tonnes To Me by Salimmuhammad(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Some One Explain This Tonnes And Metric Tonnes To Me by benzion72(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
jfking2005:

What about metric-tonne?

Dont let metric confuse you ton and metric ton are tfhe same shikena

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

E-book On Cucumber Farming (practical Guide) / Large Quantity Of Turkey Minimum Of 15kg Needed For Purchase / Serious Cashew Nuts Dealers!!!! Lets Talk Business!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.