Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,142 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! (373 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I'm 36 Not Sure If I Love My Fiancee And I Don't Want To Cheat On My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! by Fxxk: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
We have been together for almost month or so. She is about 30 year of age and I'm almost 25th. Since we like much at least have fun night together, one day I thought I might give it a go, so I ask her to be my girlfriend. I know some of u might thinking its too fast or so, but things were good, I mean, I know her from her body language and her way of saying., she adores me. She replied, I'm old enough for you! But I insisted that would be absolutely fine, for she not that to worry. Amazingly we spend the night with a little bit up an down, but I leave her to sleep on it. 2 days later she saw me with two my lady, which they are my colleague. And late night I texted her just to say Hi without knowing anything at all. She told me she saw me with my friends and wondered about it and asked me if i would like to have fun night the next day. I was positive and confirm. The next day absolutely magnificent, I never seen in such short time laughing and joking like a freak. Then i got a thinking, what is happening here, back day when i asked her she was not well, not happy with me and later days she opposite.

What do u say Ladies and gentlemen!
Re: I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! by Allwility: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fxxk:
We have been together for almost month or so. She is about 30 year of age and I'm almost 25th. Since we like much at least have fun night together, one day I thought I might give it a go, so I ask her to be my girlfriend. I know some of u might thinking its too fast or so, but things were good, I mean, I know her from her body language and her way of saying., she adores me. She replied, I'm old enough for you! But I insisted that would be absolutely fine, for she not that to worry. Amazingly we spend the night with a little bit up an down, but I leave her to sleep on it. 2 days later she saw me with two my lady, which they are my colleague. And late night I texted her just to say Hi without knowing anything at all. She told me she saw me with my friends and wondered about it and asked me if i would like to have fun night the next day. I was positive and confirm. The next day absolutely magnificent, I never seen in such short time laughing and joking like a freak. Then i got a thinking, what is happening here, back day when i asked her she was not well, not happy with me and later days she opposite.

What do u say Ladies and gentlemen!

Ooohhhh!!! Can you decrypt your message?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! by NeeKlaus: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
What unknown language is this?
Re: I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
You need to see the way i was laughing and tears was dropping from my eyes as i was reading this thread.
Re: I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! by Apostlenathan1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chai

Re: I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
What the fvck is this shiiiii angry

na wah o

jakan na professor for where this nigga dey o

i had brain freeze reading this shiiiiii

Re: I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! by kullozone(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
What is this one saying?

This thing is too much for me, akant take it.

Re: I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! by Baddest69(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
ENGLISH rest in perfect peace till we meet again....

Bros your village people have finally succeeded in ruining your 'english' life...

Its a pity baba
Re: I'm Not Sure Which Way Is Going! by Cholls(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
My brother aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know I'm With The Right Person / Recommendation For Admin / Ladies Should Share Links For Websites Instead Of Slaying On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.