Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,996 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:12 AM

See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece (958 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece by Factfinder1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
As seen on Facebook
see what he captioned the picture
I did this for Nana 3yrs ago it will be partial not to do same for zara.

Re: See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece by Factfinder1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
More

Re: See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece by makydebbie(f): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Slay king? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Waiting to see slay Prince and princess

1 Like

Re: See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece by kullozone(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
I go kill anybody wey talk about front page. And I go send arrow to any mod wey reason front page for this thread.
Re: See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece by Caustics: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
rubbish!!
Re: See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece by thesicilian: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Slay king? undecided
Don't mind them.
Re: See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece by Baddest69(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Where is the 'slay' and the 'king' in this BOY now

Overhyping no go kee this OP sha
Re: See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece by Busyguy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good uncle

1 Like

Re: See How This nairalander Is Taking Care Of His Little Beautiful Niece by Essentials1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Baddest69:
Where is the 'slay' and the 'king' in this BOY now

Overhyping no go kee this OP sha

The op is the person in the pic

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe / I Like Guys That Smoke / In Need Of A White Woman To Fvuck Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.