Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years (33907 Views)

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / Chelsea Owner, Roman Abramovich Separates With Third Wife, Dasha Zhukova / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Splits From Third Wife Dasha Zhukova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Some people haven't left the shores of Nigeria but would tell you most billionaires don't buy expensive cars. Who buys the expensive cars, yatches, private jets ? Ghosts?

Using two ( named and nameless) people to reach a conclusion for hundreds of peoole.

Smh
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by GeniusDavid(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
She spent almost £100m of his money collecting shitty art works. Money he'd have easily used to buy more players and she still cheated on him with some cheap Italian. One gone, now he needs to divorce Emenalo.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by stevebond007(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
hedonistic:

Lol. You don't understand what a billion dollar is. If not, you wouldn't mention "keeping her" here.

Let her go and marry a poor man who would have all the time in the world to satisfy her. But no, she wouldn't. They want a rich man who has time to satisfy her, and is also faithful, and is also "God fearing" at the same time.

It doesn't work like that. You can't choose all and have all at the same time.
THEN FORGET MARRY WHEN YOU GET UR 9 FIGURES
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by GeniusDavid(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
MissRaine69:
Chelsea fans should be worried recall what happened to Monaco FC when the majority owner was embroiled in a divorce!
Oh look some rival fan who fail to understand this is his 3rd divorce and the club is still the best in the premier league.
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by MissRaine69(f): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
GeniusDavid:

Oh look some rival fan who fail to understand this is his 3rd divorce and the club is still the best in the premier league.
Nothing to do with rival fan , point of correction.
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by GeniusDavid(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
MissRaine69:
Nothing to do with rival fan , point of correction.
Tell me you are a Chelsea fan and get a ring at your door in 5 mins.
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by MissRaine69(f): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
GeniusDavid:

Tell me you are a Chelsea fan and get a ring at your door in 5 mins.
I would rather die than admitt to that
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by GeniusDavid(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
MissRaine69:
I would rather die than admitt to that
Well a man can't force anyone to see the light in life, Arsenal fan I presume?
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by pocohantas(f): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rapahel1116:
He might not b wrong....most rich billionaires abroad don't wear expensive cloths or drive very expensive cars ....their wrist watches might b expensive .....zukerberg rides a 30k$ dollars car and dats one of his best cars ....one of the top billionaires in the world uses bicycle to work ...I can't remember his name.I don't know y de live dat way with all their money ....though I love it...

Most billionaires abroad don't buy expensive things?
Who then is buying it? The poor man on the street? LOL!!!!
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by successyoung(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Like seriously...
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by millhouse: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
him watch sef na digital casio , 3k
ElSherriff:
Big man no de hard to know o, just wear 800naira shorts, 700 shirts and 2500 shoes, good to go, the full gown theex is wearing fit no reach 5k. If na here now, them go wan use chain kill themselves. May they find happiness in their seperate lives now.
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by Martin0(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
MissRaine69:
Chelsea fans should be worried recall what happened to Monaco FC when the majority owner was embroiled in a divorce!

The worse of this divorce is this ladies sometimes I feel they don't have a better reason to divorce this man,what actually wrong..
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by Martin0(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
MissRaine69:

So now they will share the property
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by MissRaine69(f): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
GeniusDavid:

Well a man can't force anyone to see the light in life, Arsenal fan I presume?
Till the day I die
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by Martin0(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
MissRaine69:

His clube in moscow belongs to him and his second wife and now this hhmmm this man is dead
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by emmanuelrabb(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Maybe they decided to separate finally when the lady said ”Courtois ti gba Penalty wo throwing"
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by kowalsky: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Timinho23:
perfect example of TIT for TAT. She becomes very rich though

I would expect abrahamovich to have signed a prenup, given the number of divorces he has already been through.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by TheAziz: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
ElSherriff:
Big man no de hard to know o, just wear 800naira shorts, 700 shirts and 2500 shoes, good to go, the full gown theex is wearing fit no reach 5k. If na here now, them go wan use chain kill themselves. May they find happiness in their seperate lives now.
Don't be deceived, those shorts will cost nothing less than £250, same as the polo T-shirt, and I'm very sure his wrist watch costs more than £1000. now convert £1500 to naira. Think before you tlk abeg
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by GeniusDavid(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
MissRaine69:

Till the day I die
Oh how thoughtful of me after wondering how your disdain for success and moving forward in life came about. Glad to talk to you Miss. Arsenal fan..
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by Franky9584(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
hope this is not connected to Chelsea lose ystrday?
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by Gtuyi: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Baddest69:
This Chelsea,the owners and the fans shaa

Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by aribisala0(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
ajalawole:
that is simplicity bro. The guy just like to dress anyhow, he dont even mind if he is rich or Not..... Can E-money or K.cee dress like this sad
There is a time and place for everything so let us not get carried away. Does he dress like this when he goes to Champions League away games or any football game for that matter. The guy is from Siberia one of the coldest places on the planet so any oortunity to wear shorts would be welcome. We cannot judge him as "simple" on the basis of one photo
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by aribisala0(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
TheAziz:

Don't be deceived, those shorts will cost nothing less than £250, same as the polo T-shirt, and I'm very sure his wrist watch costs more than £1000. now convert £1500 to naira. Think before you tlk abeg
You are the one that needs to think. His shorts could cost ANYTHING . Unless you have information we don't have you are guessing. I do not necessarily agree with the previous guy but YOU TOO really do not know what you are talking about.
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by flexy1: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
ElSherriff:
Who told you his cloths are cheap. That his suit will probably buy u a car while his shoes will sponsor u into the university nd if he has a watch on am sure that will sponsor you entire family. So he's also putting on expensive stuffs the only diff is that it isn't shinning
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by dtrend(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=valdes00 post=59240609]Awwww... just incase You See One Ball in Your Area, State or Country. Abeg Return it back to FA Committee in England, because that is the ball Chelsea Goal Keeper Courtois played in yesterday Match Against Arsenal During Penalty Kick. They're have been looking for it since Yesterday.
Prize to be won by Finder.
Sign by FA Committee.

lolss
stupid boi
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by aribisala0(m): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
flexy1:

Who told you his cloths are cheap. That his suit will probably buy u a car while his shoes will sponsor u into the university nd if he has a watch on am sure that will sponsor you entire family. So he's also putting on expensive stuffs the only diff is that it isn't shinning
No be so dem dey talk o. Person wey you no know you don carry mouth go him entire family This internet dey really cause something sha. Were you raised by a single mother? You have no manners and no home training . You better go and learn how to put your opinions across without insulting people.Clearly you have no self respect that is why you don't respect other people. Imagine!!

if you meet him face to face will you address his family like that?
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by ElSherriff: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2017
Low IQ alert...Nowhere did I mention he was cheap, or mention he wrongly spent his money. You have no idea how expensive his watch is and certainly no idea what inferiority means. Inferiority would have been lambasting him cos he wore what he wore, I was actually admiring his simplicity. See Hushpuppi, e moni and thier likes...
ollah1:

Lol. Only kids and inferior people writes like this. Looking simple doesn't equate cheap. The watch he is wearing is enough to buy a car or house or something. Everybody knows where they like spending their money on. Don't write like a kid or inferior dude next time.

Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by Bamz(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2017
ElSherriff:

Lol I disagree with you on this. My idea of simplicity is far removed from a supposed 'less luxurious' life style when it comes to very wealthy people.

Simple items may be costlier than some gaudy items just so you know.
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by ogaba01(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Vanquay:

What's my business, I hope this adds to Chelseas miserable campaign this season...Thank you.
Bad belle may 900tonnes of cement fall on ur head lol... u knw well.
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by sylve11: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2017
ElSherriff:

lol grin grin cool
Re: Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years by aribisala0(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2017
IN Europe polygamy is illegal . Afterr some time a mariage loses its spark and in our society that is managed by the institution of polygamy. A man is tired of his old wife and marries aa second wife without divoring the first but in all practical ways they are divorced: They no longer live together or have intimate physical relationships and the only bind is children if they have any together. If Abramovich was Nigerian he probably would not have divorece but just married another woman and settled the old wife financially without "divorce". There are hundreds of "divorced" Nigerians who never formalize their reality "because of the children"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P / Cheerleaders At Yobo's Testimonial Match / Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.