Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) (17781 Views)

Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by henryanna36: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
South West PDP members are currently meeting in Ibadan.In attendance are Fayose,Omisore and others.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/south-west-pdp-members-meet-in.html?m=1

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by henryanna36: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
I will comment when I finish eating
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by madridguy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by swiz123(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
If I managed to attend this kind meeting eh... My mission will be to steal phones grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by Mac2016(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by Olabamijie(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
cool
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by massinola(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
APC people dey shit for trousers now. Their BP don pass normal. The simple truth is that; everyone knows when he or she has failed. E just be like those days for secondary school after maths test. Whenever the maths teacher carry cane pass for your class door and you scored below 5/30, your heart go jump, even when the teach isn't coming to your class.

12 Likes

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by Bruno531(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
nice move by them..i hope de meetin will good result dat will unsit Apc from power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by swiz123(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why are they meeting?... Ain't interested in half baked news
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by lonecatt(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
wey those youths wey nigeria politics dey sweet,i mean apc youths.
make una come o food haf don

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by muller101(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Gang of thieves

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by pezeji(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fayose and co meeting in ibadan, and so? make we begin jolly abi wetin sef na wao
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by phollybee(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
PotBelles deceiving People

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
ok. next
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by kittykollinxx(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
the headlines should be looters meet in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by boyency: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
meeting for what
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by Mechette(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
NA so
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
I'm +1 today. A Proudly Leo Escaped Mama's Womb. #ShowMeLove

6 Likes

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by Ejiphill09(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Association of both Past and present criminals and looters. . . But so far better than Useless APC. (sigh)
#there was a country

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by amasyn99: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bruno531:
nice move by them..i hope de meetin will good result dat will unsit Apc from power
u think this is south east...till then
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by kennydee05(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Gathering of un-repented thieves
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by adetayo234: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
swiz123:
If I managed to attend this kind meeting eh... My mission will be to steal phones grin

And when they catch you, they wee use beating to reformat your destiny.
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by Kaybee14(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
It is noted.
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by skeleton5050(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bunch of disgruntled PDP members.....lols!!
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by EASY39(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
swiz123:
WHY
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by udemzyudex(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
swiz123:

LOL.. I pity you
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
APC feeling threatened whenever PDP have activity.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by unitedsurv: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
massinola:
APC people dey shit for trousers now. Their BP don pass normal. The simple truth is that; everyone knows when he or she has failed. E just be like those days for secondary school after maths test. Whenever the maths teacher carry cane pass for your class door and you scored below 5/30, your heart go jump, even when the teach isn't coming to your class.

lol as in ehn you just made me remember those good old days our own even worst the same uncle teaching math also teaches f/math. lol if you do not complete your assignment ur no difference with those who did not do it at all, wicked mangrin then uncle be like if you score less than 15 come out, after dem don come out finish u ll see peeps fighting to be the last to receive his own share of the cain grin grin
Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by charleff512(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
swiz123:
You are more than that bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Call For Sack Of Presidential Aide, Okoi Obono-Obla / Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu / APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.