Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly (2589 Views)

Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Orikinla(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2010
It’s a pity, but it is true, majority of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap and silly

It is really disturbing how many of our young Nigerian babes behave like dumb blondes.

I work in the media and entertainment industry and my daily routines involve activities with actors, actresses, models, journalists and hip-hop artistes at different locations in Nigeria.

The way young Nigerian girls throw their legs wide open at clubs and parties to even total strangers is shocking.

These young girls are just shamelessly promiscuous.

These are the future wives and mothers we are going to end up with and they are treating their womanhood without dignity and integrity.

Then this morning, The Punch newspaper reported how a man lured and despoiled 11 Nigerian babes in one day! Then lured four more a week later and raped them too. And these babes are the girlfriends of some bobos for Lagos.
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by madlady(f): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Poster, foolish girls the world over run after famous and rich guys, this is not a new thing.

I think your subject heading is very derogatory, and to be honest quite offensive. lipsrsealed
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ poster

don't u think our bad economy is responsible for this
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by DivineR: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2010
i believe in the saying that says'' you shall reap what you sow'' ''as you make your leg u lie on it'' believe me some of this ladies will definately pay in one way or the other, it may not be now but in future '' remember the scripture says no sinner will go on punish.''

not only ladies some men, likes every thing in skirt, is a pity.

pls let us be careful in our dealings, lets live as if we are living our last.
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by madlady(f): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
Divine R.:

i believe in the saying that says'' you shall reap what you sow'' ''as you make your leg u lie on it'' believe me some of this ladies will definately pay in one way or the other, it may not be now but in future '' remember the scripture says no sinner will go on punish.''

not only ladies some men, likes every thing in skirt, is a pity.

pls let us be careful in our dealings, lets live as if we are living our last.

For true.
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Freiburger(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
They 're all desperate in having good live through selling their bodies the so-called sort cut. The economy got a liltle roll to play in this. most of em 're just too lazy.
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by MissyB1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2010
Majority of Nigerian Girls You know. Sounds berra that way.

You must have a Good knowledge of All Nigerian Ladies
b4 Your Claim becomes Veridical.
Until then, It's anatha empty Cry by anatha Nigerian Man.
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Orikinla(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2010
Missy B:

Majority of Nigerian Girls You know. Sounds berra that way.

You must have a Good knowledge of All Nigerian Ladies
b4 Your Claim becomes Veridical.
Until then, It's anatha empty Cry by anatha Nigerian Man.

I bet you do not read Nigerian newspapers and do not travel much in Nigeria.

11 Nigerian babes followed one man all the way from Lagos to Ibadan for a party and the man fooled them and raped them all same day!
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by KennyG6(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2010
Orikinla:

It’s a pity, but it is true, majority of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap and silly
It is really disturbing how many of our young Nigerian babes behave like dumb blondes.
I work in the media and entertainment industry and my daily routines involve activities with actors, actresses, models, journalists and hip-hop artistes at different locations in Nigeria.
The way young Nigerian girls throw their legs wide open at clubs and parties to even total strangers is shocking.
These young girls are just shamelessly promiscuous.
These are the future wives and mothers we are going to end up with and they are treating their womanhood without dignity and integrity.
Then this morning, The Punch newspaper reported how a man lured and despoiled 11 Nigerian babes in one day! Then lured four more a week later and despoiled them too. And these babes are the girlfriends of some bobos for Lagos.
shocked shocked shocked shocked Really? I didnt know naija girls are this bad! Where is Miss Ebonyeyes sef, I bet she has something to say to justify this despicable act! grin grin
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by daylae(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
Daughters of dellilah are on a rampage,HE WHO HAVE EAR,LET HIM HEAR!
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by MissyB1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
Orikinla:

I bet you do not read Nigerian newspapers and do not travel much in Nigeria.

11 Nigerian babes followed one man all the way from Lagos to Ibadan for a party and the man fooled them and despoiled them all same day!

. . . .and In Your 'awesome' Opinion,
we have not more than 20 Nigerian Ladies? undecided

Missy B:

Majority of Nigerian Girls You know.
Stick to that and Your Topic is Good to Go.
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Freiburger(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
Stick to that and Your Topic is Good to Go.
[quote][/quote]

We all know there 're some decent one out there, but its not also a reason for over looking what actually happening.
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by henryhemon(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Camelot,
I understand poverty has a role to play here but if you look around you,you will find out its more of a thing of greed and trying to live the life on a fastlane,they live a life of fantasies,for God's sake there's little justification for that,one need to be contented with what one has.

@Missy B,
Agreed it was exaggeration on his the psoter's part but the truth be told Most Nigerian girls are nothing to right home about.
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Basildon1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
Is it just me or is the topic kinda boring, * searches for snooze emoticon*
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2010
I thought they said we were uptight. cheesy
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Freiburger(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2010
Basildon1:

Is it just me or is the topic kinda boring, * searches for snooze emoticon*

are u taking it personal?
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by ayettymama(f): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2010
what is the posters own if the women wanna get some

ehn ehn?? what is ur biznezz??

NOSINESS is the reason for economic instability!!

instead of u to face ur fishes ur busy lookin at women??

see ur hed!
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by MissyB1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2010
Freiburger:

We all know there 're some decent one out there, but its not also a reason for over looking what actually happening.
There's no Nation, whose entire Population is morally perfect.
There's Good and Bad everywhere and Passing Judgment on thousands
because of a deed of 11 people is Plain S. . . . D. cheesy

henryhemon:

@Missy B,
Agreed it was exaggeration on his the psoter's part but the truth be told Most Nigerian girls are nothing to right home about.
You and the Poster are on same Boat.
You don't even know the minority of half the number of Nigerian Girls.

Say after me . . . .''Most of the Nigerian Girls I know''. grin
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Freiburger(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2010
see your hed!
[quote][/quote]

U dey really see him head?, lol grin
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by ayettymama(f): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2010
abeg abeg where is the despoil story??

i wanna know how women are now rap.ing men
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
camelot:

@ poster

don't u think our bad economy is responsible for this
Everything is not all abt bad economy. A lady shld have what is called dignity and self pride so there is no excuse for messing around.And do u know that most of these girls come from well to do homes?
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2010
@poster
its called LIFE!!!!!!
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by r231(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2010
^^^^^true
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by yme1(f): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2010
it all depends on the individual and what ever it is they make their priority
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by opokonwa(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
Poster
I think your perspective is very narrow
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by TyGabriel(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2010
God save us,
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ Orinkinla

You are still my worst Nairalander! undecided
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by googles: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]duh . . .am sure if there are no girls like that all around the world dem oyinbo pple will not bother putting the word cheap and silly in their dictionary so stop attacking nigerian girls just anyhow just because you are a nigerian,this is a general phenomenon it happens everywhere . . .besides there is something called freedom each individual is entitled to his/her right to life and expression if them girls choose to live like that why not free dem undecided[/size]
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by pureminded: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
so blady what ? wtf ? shey na only nigeria cheap girls dey ni ? use your time wisely poster angry
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by CHIMSKY(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2010
There are several sides to this issue.Look,lets not kid ourselves.I attended a workshop on prostitution once,and I told them point blank,that as long as poverty and hardship remains ,promiscuity will continue to thrive.

I am married and once dated a single girl.She loved the money and made herself available.Even when I told her I was married and we ought to stop ,she still continued to insist on still banging me.So please ladies dont take the moral high ground.The truth is life is hard and lots of ladies feel that if for 10 minutes of work they can satisfy their economic needs,why not ?You love the money and what it can buy u.
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
wot an annoying thread. angry angry angry angry must u generalise ur observations.like promiscuity is only linked 2 nationality.
spits on thread n walks away. such CRAP
Re: It’s A Pity, But It Is True, Majority Of Nigerian Girls Come Cheap And silly by vivaladiva(f): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2010
last time i was in nigeria my bro was telling me how costa buses com to unilag and other unis to pack girls for rich men parties, not only him, enof guys don gist me bout naija gals, n hw some of these girls nearly kill themselves just to get on these buses, abi una no see that film jenifer, no b the thing wey dey happen live for naija be that, all the time i spent at college n uni in england, not one day did a bus come to pack girls like cattle in the name of goin to one foolish party, the truth is many nigerian girls r greedy n effing big hypocrits, infact the whole nigerian society is built on greed n hypocrisy, then u see one idiotic naija guy saying oyibo gals r cheap, at least oyibo go fkcu u because she fancy u albeit bein a bit drunk, but na fkcu she want nothing else, mean while the country wiv the highest nos of self proclaimed virgins will sleep wiv a man for less than a tenner, or cos he is a london or yankee guy

even in england loads of nigerian girls still behave like cheap tarts, not so much the ones that r born n bred here ooo, i mean the ones wey manage get holiday visa come here, u see them looking 4 the guy wiv the best car, the one spending cash or popping champagne, them fit kill u sef if u get in their way, n u no wat london guys dey use them tire, fcku them throw wey cos them too get long throat

i am very sure say 90% of the girls that post comments n threads from naija can be bought 10 for a fiver, come here dey pretend like say una get game
no be the same gals i see for one popular club for VI wen i com naija last year, like 6 girls dey girate on top one fat greasy aristo,
abeg make we hear word naija gals r as cheap as they come, n getting cheaper by the mins

(1) (2) (Reply)

How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? / That's The Way It Is / What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.