Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

We Need A Co Director For A New Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Need A Co Director For A New Company (682 Views)

Get Free 2k From This New Company / MURIC Director Proposed Ummah Development Funds / Mmm Managing Director At The Office This Morning Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A Co Director For A New Company by gbolahanoluyemi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
We have a couple of ideas, they need very little cash to start, they just need contacts and determined managers for the idea. We need very few people who believe in tomorrow, who can try even when the sea doesnt calm. You wont be required to contribute capital, you will only be required to contribute hope and determination.
Re: We Need A Co Director For A New Company by fykes(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
What's the company into?
What sector of the the economy are your product ts and services targeted.
If you have a great business idea I can contribute all that and cash.
07031570715 ( Whatsapp) pls
Re: We Need A Co Director For A New Company by Nicogen4us(f): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
gbolahanoluyemi:
We have a couple of ideas, they need very little cash to start, they just need contacts and determined managers for the idea. We need very few people who believe in tomorrow, who can try even when the sea doesnt calm. You wont be required to contribute capital, you will only be required to contribute hope and determination.

Interested whatsapp me on 08135631994
Re: We Need A Co Director For A New Company by ziziangel(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Interested. Whatsapp or call 08034330080
Re: We Need A Co Director For A New Company by LordofNaija: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
thought it was a director in the civil service grin
Re: We Need A Co Director For A New Company by goakky2010: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Good day house, I am looking for an equity investor for a Micro finance bank. We just acquired a Microfinance bank licence in Lagos and we are looking for equity investor or partnership in recapitalizing the bank for effective operations.

Anyone interested may please contact me on 08091714699 or 08037705228.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Invest My 250k / Is Morgan Capital No Longer Functional? / Power Of Trading Forex And Binary For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.