Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,287 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Bought A Bentley, Because A Guy Once Stole My Girl With A Bentley’ – Cassper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Bought A Bentley, Because A Guy Once Stole My Girl With A Bentley’ – Cassper (980 Views)

"A Guy Once Asked Me To Shit On His Face" Influencer Dasola Dasilva / Tonto Dikeh Buys A Bentley For Herself / Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A Bentley, Because A Guy Once Stole My Girl With A Bentley’ – Cassper by IamDaniella: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
I bought a Bentley, because a guy once stole my girl with a Bentley’ – Cassper Nyovest

The Doc Shebeleza crooner has till date remained one of the most successful rappers from south africa.

The rapper once said that his dream was to buy a Bentley during an interview on V Entertainment and he actually went on to buy the car 2 years later.

In an interview, he was asked why he wanted the car so bad and he opened up about how a guy with a Bentley once took his girl!

“I thought I got it because I liked the car but when I remember there is a dude who actually took my girl who drove a Bentley. When I also look further into my childhood there was this dude called Ralph who was a multi millionaire who I saw driving a Bentley in the hood. That was the first time i saw a Bentley”, he said.

Read more at➡ http://www.linjust.com/bought-bentley-guy-stole-girl-bentley-cassper-nyovest.html

Re: I Bought A Bentley, Because A Guy Once Stole My Girl With A Bentley’ – Cassper by akeeen(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
give him a round of applause

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bentley, Because A Guy Once Stole My Girl With A Bentley’ – Cassper by Brown14: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
stupid 'revenge'....so if a guy steals ur girlfriend with a cute face u go go do plastic surgery ba?

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bentley, Because A Guy Once Stole My Girl With A Bentley’ – Cassper by yelinco1(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2017
NOW IS YOUR TIME TO TAKE ANOTHER MAN'S GIRL. REMEMBER, 1ST TO DO NO DEY PAIN BUT LAST TO DO NKO?
LIVE GOES ON MY BROTHER.
Re: I Bought A Bentley, Because A Guy Once Stole My Girl With A Bentley’ – Cassper by dacblogger: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2017
This guy that have big bumbum like a girl...

(1) (Reply)

World Most Expensive Player, Neymar And His Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) / Jaw-dropping Photos Of Miss Bum Bum 2017 Finalists As They Parade Their Backside / “wizkid’s Story Is Incomplete Without Me” – Samklef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.