Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Preparing For Rapture, Part 11, (crucifixion Of Flesh) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preparing For Rapture, Part 11, (crucifixion Of Flesh) (1681 Views)

Prepare Your Family For Rapture / Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) / Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For Rapture, Part 11, (crucifixion Of Flesh) by annyplenty(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Cast off the old man like a garment and put on the new man.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

2 Likes

Re: Preparing For Rapture, Part 11, (crucifixion Of Flesh) by annyplenty(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2020
TrajansKong:
Serious question, annyplenty. With all this doom, darkness and hellfire swirling around your head, how do you, y'know, like...live. On a day to day basis, I mean.

What do you do in your time off?

With your friends.

For fun I mean.

Do you [i]have[/i]fun?

At all?

Ever?

Friends?

Any?

On Earth, I mean...

With what is happening around the world now, can you see why some people have to warn us. it is not that they probably like some of those things you call doom, but they have to warn.

1 Like

Re: Preparing For Rapture, Part 11, (crucifixion Of Flesh) by annyplenty(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
the flesh is the number sin offficer. Crucify it before it destroys you.
Re: Preparing For Rapture, Part 11, (crucifixion Of Flesh) by annyplenty(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
The only language the flesh understands is fasting. Fast and crucify the flesh.
Re: Preparing For Rapture, Part 11, (crucifixion Of Flesh) by annyplenty(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2021
Don't let the flesh hinder you from making heaven. Crucify it, now .

1 Like

Re: Preparing For Rapture, Part 11, (crucifixion Of Flesh) by annyplenty(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Flesh is no respecter of anybody. Flesh does not respect anointing. The only thing the flesh understand is subjection with iron hand of fasting, prayer, Word of God, and self denial. Even the great Apostle Paul had to confront his flesh headlong.

1 Corinthians 7:27
But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Friend, let us keep our bodies under subjection as we prepare and wait for the coming of the Lord.
Re: Preparing For Rapture, Part 11, (crucifixion Of Flesh) by annyplenty(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2023
What if rapture happens this night, while you are sleeping?

Stay ready at all times

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers / The Most Expensive Bride Price / I Saved A Wonderful Soul From Commiting Suicide Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.