Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 (24275 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by Droyal(f): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Justbright:

U are very funny... So u think d church does not have a cut?... How come a call to d G. O Cos 1000 naira

Lool you think its a direct call to the G.O, its like a live service and everybody subscribed have to be on a call for quite some time, about 10 mins every few days I think. Its different from calling the G.O which is done with our normal call charges from our phones.

Like I said airtel won't render that kind of special service for free, and do you want the church to pay 1000naira per month each for the hundreds of people that will subscribe?

If you feel the church has a cut, then that's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I will frown if a church collects entry fee of 1k but this one its airtel that's being paid and it's airtel that will determine how much they will collect for such service not the church, or are they paying the money to the church? No.You are buying your card and subscribing. Will airtel render such special service for free? No.
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by jojokings: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Please what time of the night is the mid night prayers announced in the cross over night from 7 of January suppose to be?
What time of midnight
Who can remember?
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
jojokings:
Please what time of the night is the mid night prayers announced in the cross over night from 7 of January suppose to be?
What time of midnight
Who can remember?
Its from 12 to 12:15 am and you can download it from http://drive.google.com/open?id=1aN75qjo1_lrP_S_fEf2t9XFfAqtZgN16

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Droyal:

Lool you think its a direct call to the G.O, its like a live service and everybody subscribed have to be on a call for quite some time, about 10 mins every few days I think. Its different from calling the G.O which is done with our normal call charges from our phones.

Like I said airtel won't render that kind of special service for free, and do you want the church to pay 1000naira per month each for the hundreds of people that will subscribe?

If you feel the church has a cut, then that's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I will frown if a church collects entry fee of 1k but this one its airtel that's being paid and it's airtel that will determine how much they will collect for such service not the church, or are they paying the money to the church? No.You are buying your card and subscribing. Will airtel render such special service for free? No.

The church will surely get a cut... Its for the gospel... In as much as it is On-Net calls, it can as well be free from the network providers but the church needs to make money too
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by Midex88(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
MrTeeo:
Would start tomorrow

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! / Pastor E.A Adeboye Plays The Piano (Video, Photo) / Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.