Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates (14694 Views)

JAMB Begins Biometric Verification Of Candidates / Help!!! Uploading Of O'level Result On Jamb Portal / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by Schoolparrot(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is to inform the General Public and all candidates who registered 2017 UTME with "Awaiting Result” that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has commenced uploading of O’level results on their portal.

This can only be done in JAMB office and Jamb accredited Computer Based Test (CBT) centres nationwide.

We advise you visit any JAMB office or accredited
CBT centre nearest to you for the uploading of
your results and avoid cyber cafe operators.

www.schoolparrot.com.ng/2017/08/jamb-2017-awaiting-results-candidates.html

ccc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by adontcare(f): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
That's good news o
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by Ibifizzleboy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
k
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by Ayodele2017: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please how much are we paying?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by bignwa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dats good
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by IsraelNicodemu: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2017
How do we do it please, I mean the procedure?
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by ghuzy01: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2017
Reopen LAUTECH

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by KnowMore: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2017
Nice information
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by KnowMore: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2017
This is a welcome development
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by tolexy123: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2017
How much are we paying please
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by Lisaint(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2017
IsraelNicodemu:
How do we do it please, I mean the procedure?

It was written there bodly that it can only be done at jamb accredicted centers only and u are still asking of how to do it....
Smh

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by Fuadeiza(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2017
ghuzy01:
Reopen LAUTECH
Ha... Daydream. Ma guy Apply for another school already
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2017
What about those using 2 setting Can it be upload
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by giddy10(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
y avoid cyber cafe? cyber cafe is never the problem. cbt owners are all a cabal thing; greedy things, shutting out cyber cafe that unemployed graduates use to find their bearing in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by muller101(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Una still want go school. Waste of time

1 Like

Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by shegzan(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2017
wow... tz cool sha!
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by generaldandy: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Please when is this likely to close?
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Well good news for those with awaiting results
#jambiscomingup
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2017
My niece awaits her neco. When is the result uploading going to end cos neco results won't be coming out soon.
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by cyberguy72(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Schoolparrot:
This is to inform the General Public and all candidates who registered 2017 UTME with "Awaiting Result” that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has commenced uploading of O’level results on their portal.

This can only be done in JAMB office and Jamb accredited Computer Based Test (CBT) centres nationwide.

We advise you visit any JAMB office or accredited
CBT centre nearest to you for the uploading of
your results and avoid cyber cafe operators.

www.schoolparrot.com.ng/2017/08/jamb-2017-awaiting-results-candidates.html

ccc: lalasticlala
Cybercafes can collect on behalf of CBT centers to avoid much stress to candidates.Candidates can as well Upload their results at the nearest Cybercafe.
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by cyberguy72(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Cybercafes can collect on behalf of CBT centers to avoid much stress to candidates.Candidates can as well Upload their results at the nearest Cybercafe.
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by olumidedvd(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2017
JAMB RESTRICTING EVERYTHING TO CBT CENTRE/JAMB OFFICES IS A BIG SCAM. ACCORDING TO THE SO CALLED REGISTRAR, HE SAID TO ERADICATE IMPERSONATION/MALPRACTICES, THAT JAMB REGISTRATION WILL BE LIMITED TO CBT CENTRES/JAMB OFFICES ONLY. BUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME, WHAT OLOYEDE IS TRYING TO DO WHEN YOU ARE PERMITTED TO CORRECT JAMB DATA SUCH AS "PASSPORT, DATE OF BIRTH, NAMES" AND AMONG OTHERS. DOES THIS MEAN, I CANNOT USE MY OWN DETAILS TO WRITE JAMB FOR MY BROTHER AND LATER CHANGE ALL MY INFORMATION TO MY BROTHERS OWN? SUCH AS "PASSPORT AND NAMES" I THINK GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONSIDER THIS, COS I HAVE NOT SEEN SUCH A CASE WHERE SOMEONE CAN CHANGE HIS OR HER PASSPORT/NAMES AGAIN AFTER EXAMINATION.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by cyberguy72(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Lisaint:

It was written there bodly that it can only be done at jamb accredicted centers only and u are still asking of how to do it....
Smh
It can still be submitted at the nearest Cybercafe for onward submission to the CBT centers
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by cyberguy72(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2017
Please to avoid much stress like candidates encountered during Jamb Registration,they can submit their results to the nearest Cybercafe who would in turn send to any Cbt center for uploading.
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by kel95: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2017
HW long will d portal b opened cause neco results still dey in process......,
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by stormborn28(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
olumidedvd:
JAMB RESTRICTING EVERYTHING TO CBT CENTRE/JAMB OFFICES IS A BIG SCAM. ACCORDING TO THE SO CALLED REGISTRAR, HE SAID TO ERADICATE IMPERSONATION/MALPRACTICES, THAT JAMB REGISTRATION WILL BE LIMITED TO CBT CENTRES/JAMB OFFICES ONLY. BUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME, WHAT OLOYEDE IS TRYING TO DO WHEN YOU ARE PERMITTED TO CORRECT JAMB DATA SUCH AS "PASSPORT, DATE OF BIRTH, NAMES" AND AMONG OTHERS. DOES THIS MEAN, I CANNOT USE MY OWN DETAILS TO WRITE JAMB FOR MY BROTHER AND LATER CHANGE ALL MY INFORMATION TO MY BROTHERS OWN? SUCH AS "PASSPORT AND NAMES" I THINK GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONSIDER THIS, COS I HAVE NOT SEEN SUCH A CASE WHERE SOMEONE CAN CHANGE HIS OR HER PASSPORT/NAMES AGAIN AFTER EXAMINATION.
u have a valid point
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by enemyofprogress: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
muller101:
Una still want go school. Waste of time
when they can easily go into crime especially trafficking and kidnapping grin grin
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by muller101(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
when they can easily go into crime especially trafficking and kidnapping grin grin
abi nah
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by enemyofprogress: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
kel95:
HW long will d portal b opened cause neco results still dey in process......,
till October 1 2019
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by Innodon(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
nice
Re: JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates by seunlayi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
scrapping of postutme is the cause of all this wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Universities That Offers Petrochemical Engineering / Nigeria At 61: How The Number Of Universities Grew From Pre-independence To Date / What Is The Technology Behind Recharge Card Pins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.