Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

"Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo (12253 Views)

Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by kn23h(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
lolol I can't even. I can only laugh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Ngozi123(f): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Electricdanger:

Its certain you are cursed from womb. So sahara reporters should be blamed for the article written by an Eboe man. You animals blame everyone even for your own misfortune, never seen this kinda thing before in my life.

Electricdanger:
[s][/s]

You are already cursed from womb, reason you will always blame everyone for your misfortune. May your soul rest in hell.

You're boring me now; you could at the very least be creative with your insults but you can't even get that right, can you?

2 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Ngozi123(f): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

So they should not publish it cos he is Ibo. Bhahahahha. Your own hypocrisy is in 5D.

They should not publish it because his opinion holds no weight and it also doesn't have any backing from a substantial number of Igbos. Where are the facts in this story? Statistics, polls, something to give the article some meat. This is poor journalism that was approved and published by a tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by DPsalmist2(m): 12:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Nah this is definitely satire..lol
Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by OAUTemitayo: 12:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

They should not publish it because his opinion holds no weight and it also doesn't have any backing from a substantial number of Igbos. Where are the facts in this story? Statistics, polls, something to give the article some meat. This is poor journalism that was approved and published by a tribalist.
The problem with you is selective justice.
When Yorubas denounced the nonentity called FFK as not representing them, you lots showered him with praise and called him and Fayose the only brave men in Yorubaland.
Now an Igbo man wrote a piece and Yorubas are applauding the man for at least confirming what we have always known all this while and you are calling him a paid agent?
How low can you can you go?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by OAUTemitayo: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

Where are the facts to back up all the innuendos you people normally throw around against Yorubas?
it's only when it's you people that you will be shouting where are the facts.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Electricdanger: 12:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

You're boring me now; you could at the very least be creative with your insults but you can't even get that right, can you?

Get lost hypocrite, you are disgrace to your late parents. You cant even hide your foolishness in public, shameless liar.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Ngozi123(f): 1:02am On Aug 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
The problem with you is selective justice.
When Yorubas denounced the nonentity called FFK as not representing them, you lots showered him with praise and called him and Fayose the only brave men in Yorubaland.
Now an Igbo man wrote a piece and Yorubas are applauding the man for at least confirming what we have always known all this while and you are calling him a paid agent?
How low can you can you go?

I strongly dislike FFK so I don't know what you're talking about here?

As for the bolded, this is the message I've been trying to convey for the more gullible Igbos here. SaharaReporters is a tribalist newspaper and its purpose for publishing this article is to pander to the insecurities that a lot of their readers have regarding Ndigbo, which you've just alluded to here.

3 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Ngozi123(f): 1:07am On Aug 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Where are the facts to back up all the innuendos you people normally throw around against Yorubas?
it's only when it's you people that you will be shouting where are the facts.

I fail to see the link between a supposedly reputable national newspaper publishing propaganda, which is deeply rooted in tribalist rhetoric, and some Nairalanders insulting each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Vutseck(m): 1:09am On Aug 08, 2017
doyinbaby:
The writer of this article thinks Yoruba will submit to igbo in their own land ....ok o........we are watching.....so the writer assumes Yoruba are fools....we are watching

watching as what exactly ?

watch night or soccer match

definitely, keyboard is your strength

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Shym3xx: 1:15am On Aug 08, 2017
DPsalmist2:
Nah this is definitely satire..lol

Why're you calling it satire?

Right now, I'm looking at a PDF file of what Sir Adeyemo Alakija said about the same Igbos in 1941 and what Oluwole Alakija said about them in 1946. What Zik said about Igbo domination and what another Igbo leader of that same era said. And that's same thing said in this article and also the same reason for what happened during the war and what Igbos on this forum say all the time.

Once you analyse everything - you'd see that it's what the average Igbo thinks and they all covet Yorubaland. So, it's not satire, that's their dream and ultimate goal. If no,t why would Khannew be brazen enough to talk about holding a Biafran rally in Lagos after what happened during the Biafran war?

You clowns raised by Tinubu and all the other half-baked Yoruba miscreants and political jobbers on this board are naive. A lot of you are just internet warriors devoid of cerebral adequacy, education, and the heart required to see through and nip whatever they're planning in the bud. Most of you just sit on this shithole of a forum all day posting useless pictures and fighting cyber wars that have no bearing on what's at stake in the real world. That's the reason why I left this shithole for you lot. I'm not cut from the same cloth.

Wake the fukk up or shut the fukk up - it's not satire.

8 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Vutseck(m): 1:15am On Aug 08, 2017
doyinbaby:
I am proud to announce that I am a Christian

we alread understand

your mother is a Christian while your father is a Muslim
Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Kagawa10: 1:36am On Aug 08, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

Lol. Ibos are funny people, it seems most of them have same psychological problem. One even said the guy is paid agent. Lmaoooooo

It's genetic. We have one of them as tenant and his young children are already showing these self entitled attitude. For instance, they will expect you to give them whatever you're eating, probably because at times, we, esp. my mum often buy things for them. One even said and I quote ''shebi you dey eat bread and you nor give me abi'' In fact, I decided from that moment not to give them anything again except the youngest of them. They are also mannerless and dirty.. I really wonder how my mum tolerates them because I can't. Their Father likewise.

13 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Markfemi: 1:42am On Aug 08, 2017
grin

Abeg Niger delta being begged into Biafra Una don see
Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Markfemi: 1:55am On Aug 08, 2017
See the pig

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by PenSniper: 2:45am On Aug 08, 2017
SHOCKING ROLLCALL OF Nigeria Communications Commission's (NCC) Executive Vice Chairman/CEOs:
1. Engr. C. IROMANTU (1993 to 1999)-6 years from SOUTH EAST. He employed 168 people. 149 from S/EAST.
2. Engr Emmanuel NNAMA (1999 to 2000) - 6months; from S/EAST. He employed 79 people. 66 from S/EAST.
3. Engr Earnest NDUKWE (2000 to 2010)- 10 years; from S/EAST. He employed 310 people. 288 from S/EAST.
4. Dr. Eugene JUWA (2010 to date) - 5 years; from S/SOUTH. He employed 188 people. 110 from S/SOUTH, 60 from S/EAST!
5. From 1993 till date ALL major Contractors, Consultants, Contracts & Intervention Capital Projects are 90% tilted in favour of S/EAST & S/SOUTH
6.This is a case of NO justice, neither fairness nor equity & lacking in good conscience.
7. More shocking revelations on many scandals in the NCC for the attention of Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.
When you look at the set up of Federal Agencies and parastatals, 80% of their CEOs are from SE and SS, yet we are still talking of Marginalization!
Thank God for the change we have effected. We hope this administration will ensure there is equity and justice in government business. No part should be unduly favoured or marginalized.�

5 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:55am On Aug 08, 2017
When Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria;

Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence staff was fron SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still there was dissatisfaction by SE, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa!!!!

Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!

We must know our history so that when we want to make corrections, we will not end up concealing the truth. This has nothing to do with tribalism but everything to do with the truth.....at times when lies litter the streets.

These are documented facts!

Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Necessary insecticides must be prepared ready to fumigate the entire yorubaland of pests, mosquitoes and devouring cockroaches. The die is being cast gradually.
A stitch in time saves nine.
Future generations will never forgive the present crop of leaders for inaction to rebuild the broken walls of Oodualand.
Youths should take up the gauntlet now.
To
Your
Tents
Oh
Israel

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by haffaze777(m): 5:33am On Aug 08, 2017
GuyWise:
Are you a yorobar islam or christain
wawa Jew gringrin
Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by sultanodudua: 5:39am On Aug 08, 2017
This article is a masterpiece. We own the west.
Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Ikology(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2017
totit:

This is nothing but hallucination,sure, ibos shouldn't be deceived by these as you ya'll often said ' yoruba people are backstabbers " grin

And OP, thanks for creating more enemy for ibo as the last Local gov election result is a child play to what await una head grin

And how are you sure the writer is Igbo. Obviously he wants create enemies between yoruba and Igbos
Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Markfemi: 5:49am On Aug 08, 2017
sultanodudua:
This article is a masterpiece. We worship the west.
Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Markfemi: 5:49am On Aug 08, 2017
haffaze777:

wawa Jew gringrin

Jew wey Israel don deny grin

1 Like

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by honeychild(f): 5:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

I strongly dislike FFK so I don't know what you're talking about here?

As for the bolded, this is the message I've been trying to convey for the more gullible Igbos here. SaharaReporters is a tribalist newspaper and its purpose for publishing this article is to pander to the insecurities that a lot of their readers have regarding Ndigbo, which you've just alluded to here.

But you do agree with the writer of this article. It is ridiculous, but thats really how most of you guys feel. You are only angry that he put words to your feelings and exposed them. Even here on this thread you said some tribes are more blessed than others. What does that even mean? That certain people are inherently better than others because of their tribe?

Simple fact of life that apparently Igbo mothers fail to inculcate in their children:[/b] Nobody likes a show off.[b]

The normal reaction to a loud show off is dislike. That's why Nigerians dislike Igbos. Its not jealousy. It's irritation.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by sultanodudua: 5:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

Jobless trolls should like you should not quote me or twist my post.

1 Like

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by sultanodudua: 5:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

We afonjas are servants of great igbos
I tell you.

1 Like

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Markfemi: 5:56am On Aug 08, 2017
sultanodudua:

I tell you.

Abeg bring 10 gala may I buy
Useless coward

4 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Markfemi: 5:57am On Aug 08, 2017
sultanodudua:

Jobless trolls should like you should not quote me or twist my post.

Another 10m will die

4 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by sultanodudua: 5:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

Abeg bring 10 gala may I buy
Useless coward

2 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by sultanodudua: 5:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

Another 10m will die

2 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Markfemi: 5:59am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=sultanodudua post=59255550][/quote]

What concerns poison and Awolowo
Lol
Or are you showing me the conquerer of Biafra land
Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by DocHMD: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2017
The name of the writer is not shared I smell a rat.

Things do not add up...

He claims Kanu is 'his leader' but believes nigeria will remain one.

He keeps castigating FFK, Odumakin, Bayo etc the only yoruba 'Men' in a nation of effeminate sissies. These yoruba men are also Christians.

Who are those who hate oduduwa wants one nigeria the most in the south?- ewedugerian muslims

Who are those who hate FFK and other yoruba christian nationalists who refuse to bow to the caliphate- ewedugerian muslims.

Who are those who impersonate other tribes the most to deceive people- ewedugerian muslims.

The writer is an EWEDU-GOBBLING YOROMUSLIM SCUMBAG.

He can only deceive those without discerning minds. We know his aim.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by EmeeNaka: 6:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I so fucking hate uuuuuu! We don't want to be with Igbos! You are a beggar. You irritate me. Igbos must get Biafra! I really don't know what is wrong igbos! Most Yorubas don't like you! I am quite mad right now!

Seems you're a drunkard. Na me hold Biafra?
Go and take Biafra where it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falana Demands Release Of Agba Jalingo / Brass Liquefied Natural Gas Project Will End Militancy – Bayelsa Elders / Oil Workers Postpone Planned Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.