Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Interview-help A Fellow Nairalander. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Interview-help A Fellow Nairalander. (1950 Views)

Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc Interview / Regency Alliance Insurance Plc - Interview Invitation / DGS PLC Interview Did Any Get The Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Interview-help A Fellow Nairalander. by hatchy(f): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders, I received an invite from Flour Mills Nigeria Plc for a written test in Ibadan on Thursday 10th August.

I applied for the position of security officer some weeks back and got this invite today.Please anyone with useful information as regards their past questions should please help a fellow Nairalander in dire need.

Drop your info here please.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Interview-help A Fellow Nairalander. by ezana1(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Please how did you apply, on net or off net?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Interview-help A Fellow Nairalander. by odytrixx(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2017
I need help on this interview please.

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your application at Rom Oil Mills Limited and hereby invite you for paper based test for the position of a Production Planning Officer.

Find details below:

Date: Wednesday, 9th August, 2017

Time: 9:40 am prompt

Venue: Rom Oil Mills Limited, Alomaja junction, Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road, Idi-Ayunre, Ibadan, Oyo State

Kindly come along with your writing materials, a passport photograph and a form of identification. You are required to confirm your availability to this email address.

Regards,

For: Rom Oil Mills Human Resources Department.

Olamide Ayoola

HR/Admin Manager

human.resources@romoilmills.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Interview-help A Fellow Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2017
odytrixx:
I need help on this interview please.

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your application at Rom Oil Mills Limited and hereby invite you for paper based test for the position of a Production Planning Officer.

Find details below:

Date: Wednesday, 9th August, 2017

Time: 9:40 am prompt

Venue: Rom Oil Mills Limited, Alomaja junction, Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road, Idi-Ayunre, Ibadan, Oyo State

Kindly come along with your writing materials, a passport photograph and a form of identification. You are required to confirm your availability to this email address.

Regards,

For: Rom Oil Mills Human Resources Department.

Olamide Ayoola

HR/Admin Manager

human.resources@romoilmills.com

I applied for the post too. Maybe I wasn't much qualified. their exam is usually dragnet gmat format.
success bro
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Interview-help A Fellow Nairalander. by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Op: How was the test?
hatchy:
Fellow Nairalanders, I received an invite from Flour Mills Nigeria Plc for a written test in Ibadan on Thursday 10th August.

I applied for the position of security officer some weeks back and got this invite today.Please anyone with useful information as regards their past questions should please help a fellow Nairalander in dire need.

Drop your info here please.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Interview-help A Fellow Nairalander. by hatchy(f): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Op: How was the test?
My dear I didn't go for it because something dramatic happened a day to my take off to Ibadan for the test.
I received another invite to another interview by another organization to be held same day.
I had to weigh the two and opted for the latter.

Where you invited??

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies at Titan Trust Bank June 2020 (16 positions) / Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. / Lagos State Neighborhood Agency Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.