Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status (20050 Views)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by quiverfull(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
What?!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Wolfbrother(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
APC is getting so many things wrong

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Humblebloke(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by RZArecta(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
someone said when sense was being shared in heaven, she soaked her own in pammy and that's why she's stùpid cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Richy4(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
cheesy

Maybe she was a science student... she didn't care to study govt in secondary school...That was why the President was to her a private citizen... and Nigerians has no right to ask about their number one citizen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by kakacoke01: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
No b only private and commercial stupid woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by ajepako(f): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Can you imagine?

This is how low the country has sunk if these are the people at the helm of affairs.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Preshochyx(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yy
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
nothing we wont see in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by konfused: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Funny how the pro Apc is quiet because it concerns Buhari, had it been she isn't supporting the foolishness of Apc, they will now remind us she is Igbo....haha,

Ndi mma ihu abuo ka nku na obodo a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Flyaway: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Is this woman for real. President of a country, private citizen. If he is one then he should pay his medical bills and stop wasting tax payers money please. RUBBISH

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by TundeHashim(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
It'll be disrespectful if I say her response is dumb coz she's a private citizen and she's entitled to her opinion grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by pasco30(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Look at her reddish face. Oya go back to the U.K. Where you came from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by wink2015(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nigeria is one of the country in the world where politician takes the citizenry for a ride!

We claim to be democratic but we are not practising true democracy.

Nigerians have a right to know the health status of the Number one citizen and also they have a right to know how much his medical bills have consumed from the account of the poor tax payers in Nigeria.

Only God knows how long the cabals can continue to feed us with all the craps!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
You sure sey this one nah Buhari side chick, I don't blame you with your UK mentality. Let their mayor go to US to spend a vacation in a hospital for 90 days.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by bejeria101(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Airhead apc zombie! Who gives a hoot about the legend of the sicker? Let him rot away his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Integrityfarms(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Then he should be treated as a private citizen. Return back NAF 01 AIRCRAFT, return back all theoney spent on him by the Nigerian government, then we won't ask again of his private life. He should also vacate the Abuja house as a private citizen.

............ Zombeism is real

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by MissRaine69(f): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Is she on medication that's altered her thought process? Or drunk or maybe both?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Nbote(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
With each passing day, its becoming obvious dat on most of these ppl's brains there's nothing left on d right side and on the left side there's absolutely nothing right...

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Leo3333: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
This ugly grandma nauseates me to no end.
sad sad
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Sammymyte(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Isn't it obvious that this onochie woman is crazy?....... Is buhari not a public figure.......I wish buhari slow recovery for putting Nigerians through this hardship
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by seunadeolu(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
"IN THE UK WHERE I CAME FROM" some people are just stupid. its our right to know about His health, he is the President!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by redsun(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari has poor choice in everything he does and the appointment of this used tampon of an old hag is one of such poor choices ..This woman irritates me from head to toe Mtcheeew

The mad LovePeddler could have imposed herself in the position without portfolio as a typical sycophant,nobody appointed her.

Meanwhile, channel seem like a very wayward TV station that airs the view of wayward and myopic individuals that have contact with their half baked and biased staffs.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by blackbeau1(f): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
He should resign and see if anybody will ask him about his health

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by obo389(m): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
I don't think this woman is normal.
Anyway it's not your fault.
You have to do the bidding of your paymasters . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Is this woman stupid? This is what happens when you make someone old and out of touch with reality your Social Media Spokesperson
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by victor8269: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
luvinhubby:

Be careful, you are insulting NgeneNgwuenu Ngeneukwuenu. cheesy
But is she not stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Mozegee: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Can some one just listen to this fool,look at the kind of pple Apc govt gv appointment to.So citizens has no right to ask abt the health of their so called leade.Mrs Onochie shame on u,i thought u hv sokething upstairs but i can see u just empty in the brain.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Mozegee: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Can some one just listen to this fool,look at the kind of pple Apc govt gv appointment to.So citizens has no right to ask abt the health of their so called leader.Mrs Onochie shame on u,i thought u hv something upstairs but i can see u are just empty in the brain.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
I'm still trying to understand something tho...

No insults, just an explanation needed...a sensible one at that
An MD of a company...takes a sick leave and goes on medical treatment and hands over to whoever is next in charge. In his absence, is d company suppose to run to d ground or keep functioning??
In case there is an ongoing crisis in the company, who takes charge?? The MD who is on sick leave or d Assistant??

Nigerians and Misplaced Priorities...

Anyways correct me if I'm wrong...I will gladly like to see this from another angle...thank you
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by toastedbread: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
the uk she's from, doesn't bbc update the citizens whenever the queen is in the hospital cos of sneezing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari / Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS / Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.