Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex (5873 Views)

Husband Catches Wife Redhanded Sleeping With Neighbour / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Shocking! Brother and Sister Caught Having S*x Under Their Parents' Roof and Arraigned Publicly

Two siblings who were caught recently having s*xual intercourse under their own parent's roof, have been arraigned in a Magistrates court, facing incest charges.

File photo

A 24-year-old man from Bugwi village identified as Chief Bvute in Mberengwa area of Zimbabwe, was shocked recently when he followed his brother who had left their bedroom at night only to find him having s*x with their sister in the next house.

According to Masvingo Mirror, it has since emerged that the sister who is 16-years-old is four months pregnant with her brother’s child.

Nkangelo Sibanda and his sister Nokuthula appeared before Mberengwa Magistrate Evia Matura facing incest charges legally defined as having s*xual intercourse within prohibited degree of relationship as defined in Section 75 (2) of the Criminal Law (Cordification and Reform) Act Chapter 9:23.

State prosecutor Wadzanayi Shayanewako told the court that on July 27 2017, at around midnight Nkangelo left his brother’s bedroom where he was sleeping and went out.

About 20 minutes later, the accused’s brother decided to follow him after he suspected that his brother was unwell. He looked for him in the toilet and at the back of the house but could not find him. He then decided to check in her sister’s hut where he intended to alert her that Nkangelo was missing.

He entered the room which was not locked and was shocked to allegedly find the two busy enjoying s*x.

He left the two and alerted their mother who was sleeping in another hut.

The mother quizzed the two and they allegedly admitted to having a s*xual relationship. The mother informed their father who was in Kwekwe at the time and he instructed his wife to inform the Neighbourhood Watch Committee leading to the arrest of the two.

On the same day the two were examined at Zvishavane district hospital.

The girl is alleged to have confessed that she is four months pregnant with her brother Nkangelo being responsible.

The two have been remanded in custody until August 7 for sentence.

lala do d needy.
Angels of the Lord, abeg no blow d trumpet now oooooh!! lemme enjoy my lg Nexus 5x finish.

Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chai dis phone smooth wella
Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by MrRationaL(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2017

Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by littlewonders: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Our brain is just wired to bad news. That's why media will continue to search for such news to feed it. Anyways, nothing is new except for the new act of one guy below with moniker; Madiski who is looking for his sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by stGabrielo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
I knew its not in naija when I saw the topic, tho naija is a mess but not this kind of shit..
I partially rep naija
Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
littlewonders:
Our brain is just wired to bad news. That's why media search for for such news. Anyways, nothing is new.

The hustle for front page z real my broda
Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by Seguntimmy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
my eyes closed to such a thing, bt d person above me, repin 9ja partialy! Abeg do 1 jare.
Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by littlewonders: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Madolski:

The hustle for front page z real my broda

Abeg lala dey give price?
Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
littlewonders:

Abeg lala dey give price?

Did you by any means lost ur sense of humor??
Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by gentle136(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
why people just like lie like dis? Does that girl sitting on dat bed look like a 16 yeers old girl undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by littlewonders: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Madolski:

Did you by any means lost ur sense of humor??

For you to ask this very question means your own is missing grin

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by mofeoluwadassah: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
this looks like a movie scene joor
Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by ameri9ja: 2:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Wao
Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by Opeyemidam: 2:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by Justuceleague2: 2:51am On Aug 08, 2017
He offered banana, she accepted banana offer

She took banana, banana bellefulled her

Simple case of offeree and offeror grin

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by jericco1(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2017
The story does not really add up
Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2017
I thought it was in South west, as this kind thing is normal there
Re: Brothers And Sisters Caught Redhanded During Sex by Onyenna(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Tufiiiiiaaaaaa!!

ARU!!

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Gang Castrate Rapist By Letting Pit Bull Eat His Genitals (Graphic) / Black Axee And Vikings This Early Morning They Killed Again - PHOTOS / YAHOO BOY Dumps Girl After Using Her In Hotel, Rolling On The Floor P@ntless As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.