Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic (17920 Views)

Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari / Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by anyebedgreat: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2017
Bla bla bla
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by ahamonyeka(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Una wan declare una own republic because of the small oil wey una get.
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Ugoeze2016: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2017
October 1st nollywood movie
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by lonelydora: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I thought Idiot Pigs Of Biafra wanted ND oil and river. Biafra will be a big slum, no city in the whole SE can rival common PH. SMH.

And you forgot it's Igbo people that are making that Rivers State to work.

How busy is Port Harcourt during Christmas period?

3 Likes

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by leisuretym: 8:05am On Aug 08, 2017
I was expecting the foolish to do this , using excuse that the arewa has giving the igbos quit notice
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Our Niger Delta.
Our Creek
Our Oil
Our Land...

shaa I know that it's a farce, Niger Delta Republic will come, but definitely not today, As stated in the post Akwa Ibomites went and met the Presidency, to plan out some things for our state..

others can continue making noise, while we, the goose laying all the golden eggs, we will keep playing good politics favourable to our people.. Yak Isong Odod Ukana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by zeusdgrt(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2017
AryaSand:
Believe Nigerian Newspapers at your own Peril.
I like you,u seem deep.Can we be pals?
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Na today.. Empty barrens
go to school i won't went.. Correct yourself i can't fit grin.. Olodo rabata grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Slymonster(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Everyone is just after what they can get( money)...That's all.Too many criminals in this country
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by pweetiedee(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonja wetin concern you with PH, you people are not welcome in Rivers, so stop mentioning my state make thunder no fire your generation.

Them tell u say them wan come PH before?

That tribal mark is nonexistent.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by robosky02(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2017
nnadi kanu and ipod be like grin

3 Likes

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by arigold1304(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Davidtolu:
Is this the best way? I am seeing another futile mission. Hold your leaders from the Zone accountable but instead we celebrate their corrupt wealth in niger delta and later you cry out being shortchanged.
Nnamdi kanu won't like this because his biafra cannot have Niger Delta.
Abuja was Bush before they used oil money to build it. Develop Niger Delta the way you develop Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by joepentwo(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Biafra stay off! We're Niger delta republic...

1 Like

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
lonelydora:

And you forgot it's Igbo people that are making that Rivers State to work.

How busy is Port Harcourt during Christmas period?
I forgot you guys develops everywhere, my bad.
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
our Niger Delta...

1 Like

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by luckycliff: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
I hate rubbish let it be Aug 20,Oct 1 is too far. Arigom tired of this Country
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Its long I have been waiting for this Declaration, in other news, middle Belt distance themselves from the Arewa to igbo quite notice and Issue quick notice to the herdsmen to leave on or before October 1. I think it's time we go our separate way... Or come together and stronger if possible at all...

3 Likes

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by pweetiedee(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by safar92: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2017
its too far. make dem ask s/Sudan how market.
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by pweetiedee(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Enugu boy, which resources? coal?

Lmao....
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2017
pweetiedee:

Them tell u say them wan come PH before?

That tribal mark is nonexistent.
pepper dem gang

2 Likes

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2017
Davidtolu:
Is this the best way? I am seeing another futile mission. Hold your leaders from the Zone accountable but instead we celebrate their corrupt wealth in niger delta and later you cry out being shortchanged.
Nnamdi kanu won't like this because his biafra cannot have Niger Delta.

E concern you?

3 Likes

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by SenorRex: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I thought Idiot Pigs Of Biafra wanted ND oil and river. Biafra will be a big slum, no city in the whole SE can rival common PH. SMH.
Can u think and talk sensible for ones.?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by magoo10(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2017
where are the frogs who first gave deadline for Igbo's to leave the north ,another quit notice Don come .no be only una sabi give quit notice

1 Like

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by maxdosh(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Ipod yoot spotted. Today you claim Enugu, tomorrow Anambra, this time Rivers. Na only you waka come? shocked

ND said they are not Biafra, na by force? Oh i remember without ND and Benue, you will all be starved to death.

U seem to forget that these ipob people have the brain. Oil or no oil money flows to the pockets of the ibo ppl. Na so God take bless them. So stop making noise

3 Likes

Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by omenka(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Okoroawusa:
This October 1st done suffer.
cheesy
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by sepalapen(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2017
So you believe say una be afonja i thought that word is an abusive word now i know better okpario!
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Jabioro: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
go to school i won't went.. Correct yourself i can't fit grin.. Olodo rabata grin
Did I speak English or you considering that to be an English comment.. you can't differentiate between colloquial and real statement.. Ode!
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2017
maxdosh:

U seem to forget that these ipob people have the brain. Oil or no oil money flows to the pockets of the ibo ppl. Na so God take bless them. So stop making noise
shiii
Re: Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic by Jacobx007: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2017
Oil that will be useless very soon, most European countries are planning to ban fossil fuel cars by as early as 2040.Black man doesn't know how to plan at all. Farming is the next oil in Nigeria (or Zoo if you like)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change / PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.