Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. (1082 Views)

COVID-19: Doctors Warn FG Against Inviting Chinese Medical Experts / Stomach Ulcer.. Medical Experts And Doctors In The House Please Help.. / Medical Experts Worried As Women Rush For Designer Vaginas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by GodMercykeptme: 6:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Good day all,

I need Medical Advice and also, People that are familiar with the symptoms in the images I attached.

I first noticed this(check image) 3 years ago, I went to a clinic and I was given prescription of the drugs to buy. I noticed it reduced after using the drugs.

I have visited 2 hospitals and local herbs centers(iya alagbo shops), Some of them are saying piles(which I believe it's not), some said hemorrhoids but after using the drugs and herbs it's still there embarassed.

I was in a public bus yesterday night when I heard a woman conversation on phone, crying and explaining to the person she was speaking with the cause of her brother death(the guy die in the morning), I heard her mentioning Colorectal Cancer, I quietly and quickly Google. What I read about the cancer is frightening, I have not been myself since that yesterday.

Right now, I am confused, sad and scared cry cry.

Please, is this a Symptoms of Colorectal Cancer or Hemorrhoids or what? I need urgent Advice and/or Help on this embarassed embarassed.

Thank you.

Mods please help me put this where I can get more suggestions and advice.

Lalasticlala

dominique

Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by ipobarecriminals: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2017
sad sad shocked embarassed sad embarassed go to university teaching hospital. Dnt allow 'our people " to prescribe their 2 in 5 rat killer melicine for u/the call me expert.Stop wasting ur money one useless mixture.
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2017
If you're in Lagos try to see a doctor at Reddington hospital. Stay strong and i wish you a speedy recovery
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by thorpido(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Guy you have hemorrhoids.Well the more permanent solution to this is surgery but there are things you can do to improve your condition.
Avoid constipation.Take a lot of water daily,about 2 big bottles of Eva water.Make sure you take foods with high fibers like beans,pears and apples.Avoid spicy foods.
You can also use garlics and onions as inserts.You cut and put them in you anus and leave over night.
There are suppositories that also help.
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by ipobarecriminals: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2017
sad sad lipsrsealed sad sad
xule20:
If you're in Lagos try to see a doctor at Reddington hospital. Stay strong and i wish you a speedy recovery
undecided
xule20:
where do u want him to get/see the money them go charge am?Ordinary hospital card in one missionary church hospital nah 5k..General Hospital is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by GodMercykeptme: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad shocked embarassed sad embarassed go to university teaching hospital. Dnt allow 'our people " to prescribe their 2 in 5 rat killer melicine for u/the call me expert.Stop wasting ur money one useless mixture.
I have been to University College Hospital Ibadan, Kola Daisi Center but the Doctor I met then was a very young doctor(he was guessing whether it's pile or hemorrhoids), he eventually settled for pile. He just prescribed antibiotics, paraffin and I should be sitting on warm water.
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by dreshemokha: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2017
That is hemorrhoids.pls seek medical help immediately.

Check my signature
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by ipobarecriminals: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2017
GodMercykeptme:

I have been to University College Hospital Ibadan, Kola Daisi Center but the Doctor I met then was a very young doctor(he was guessing whether it's pile or hemorrhoids), he eventually settled for pile. He just prescribed antibiotics, paraffin and I should be sitting on warm water.
pity.go back there,That one is confused. A good pharmacy can recommend drug for u.wish u are in Lagos
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by GodMercykeptme: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
pity.go back there,That one is confused. A good pharmacy can recommend drug for u.wish u are in Lagos
I can come to Lagos.
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by ipobarecriminals: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2017
GodMercykeptme:
I can come to Lagos.
better
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by Xsem(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Try to meet a consultant urologist Biko. You can even go to UNTH Enugu state
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Let me help you call Lalasticlala and dominique
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Xsem:
Try to meet a consultant urologist Biko. You can even go to UNTH Enugu state
You would be thought as wise if you are given to few words. This has nothing to do with a urologist. A general surgeon is who he needs to see.
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
GodMercykeptme:
Good day all,

I need Medical Advice and also, People that are familiar with the symptoms in the images I attached.

I first noticed this(check image) 3 years ago, I went to a clinic and I was given prescription of the drugs to buy. I noticed it reduced after using the drugs.

I have visited 2 hospitals and local herbs centers(iya alagbo shops), Some of them are saying piles(which I believe it's not), some said hemorrhoids but after using the drugs and herbs it's still there embarassed.

I was in a public bus yesterday night when I heard a woman conversation on phone, crying and explaining to the person she was speaking with the cause of her brother death(the guy die in the morning), I heard her mentioning Colorectal Cancer, I quietly and quickly Google. What I read about the cancer is frightening, I have not been myself since that yesterday.

Right now, I am confused, sad and scared cry cry.

Please, is this a Symptoms of Colorectal Cancer or Hemorrhoids or what? I need urgent Advice and/or Help on this embarassed embarassed.

Thank you.
Some important questions first:
How old are you?
Have you been having constipation?
Do you see blood in ur stool or after ur stool?
At the initial stage, was this thing going back by itself or could you push it back?
Have you noticed some weight loss?
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by Xsem(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Frenchfriez:

You would be thought as wise if you are given to few words. This has nothing to do with a urologist. A general surgeon is who he needs to see.
Alright
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by GodMercykeptme: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Some important questions first:
How old are you?
Have you been having constipation?
Do you see blood in ur stool or after ur stool?
At the initial stage, was this thing going back by itself or could you push it back?
Have you noticed some weight loss?
1. I'm 30 years old
2. Yes, I do have constipation
3.Yes, I do see blood but not all the time.
4. Since the first time it came out, it doesn't go back by itself. I do push it inside but it doesn't enter finish.
5. Yes, I noticed slight weight loss although I'm a slim person initially.

Additional, Sometimes I do feel sharp pain in my abdomen when I go to the toilet.
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by austine4real(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jiofa kini eleyi na?

Oni ewo Ni idi��

Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
GodMercykeptme:

1. I'm 30 years old
2. Yes, I do have constipation
3.Yes, I do see blood but not all the time.
4. Since the first time it came out, it doesn't go back by itself. I do push it inside but it doesn't enter finish.
5. Yes, I noticed slight weight loss although I'm a slim person initially.

Additional, Sometimes I do feel sharp pain in my abdomen when I go to the toilet.
Its unlikely that you have the colorectal ish, could just be advanced hemorrhoids. You need to see a general surgeon. At this stage, a surgical operation is the way forward.
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by EMDIEY: 3:01am On Aug 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
. A good pharmacist kwa? The said dr might be confused but most likely not dangerous,but the advice u gave there is dangerous, his case is most likely a surgical not a medical case. Op I will advice u to go to a teaching hospital where u are likely to see a consultant gastroenterologist, as u might likely not come across them in a smaller hospital
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by ipobarecriminals: 6:06am On Aug 09, 2017
EMDIEY:
. A good pharmacist kwa? The said dr might be confused but most likely not dangerous,but the advice u gave there is dangerous, his case is most likely a surgical not a medical case. Op I will advice u to go to a teaching hospital where u are likely to see a consultant gastroenterologist, as u might likely not come across them in a smaller hospital
Let him go and see a good pharmacist. I'm not talking. about ur local 20 naira for mixture of melicine.Not everything is surgical. Antibiotic can do dat
Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by EMDIEY: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Let him go and see a good pharmacist. I'm not talking. about ur local 20 naira for mixture of melicine.Not everything is surgical. Antibiotic can do dat
. hmmm, I see where u are coming from, sir it's not the size or "bigness" of the pharmacist that am talking about.
pharmacists are health professionals with well defined job description,they are not the ones u directly run to when u have health issues. It is a common practice for people to run and get drugs over the counter for all sicknesses, it might suffice sometimes but not all the time, and when this happens it might be grave.
am not ignorant of the fact that it's not everything that is surgical, but from his complaint and pict diagnosis (which may be wrong), it appears like a hemorrhoid, let's not even go to d pathophysiology of hemorrhoids, it's not a bacterial infection.
pls sir desist from over the counter antibiotics or giving such advice to others, and try looking up 'Antibiotics abuse' and 'Antibiotic resistance', it's a major public health issue.
Thanks for ur attention, we all learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by GodMercykeptme: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Its unlikely that you have the colorectal ish, could just be advanced hemorrhoids. You need to see a general surgeon. At this stage, a surgical operation is the way forward.
I don't want to do any surgical operation. It will be expensive.
Thank you so much for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice. by GodMercykeptme: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:
Let me help you call Lalasticlala and dominique
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Women In Ghana Doing This To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin / Veggies Illuminating Glowing Lotion / 7 Days Fast Weight Loss And Tummy Fat Tea ( with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.