Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher (19366 Views)

Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay / Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Mac2016(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2017
kokozain:

source:- http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/06/sacked-dragged-court-commenting-oyedepos-post-saraki-teacher/amp/

This a serious one. Someone remind me pls has FOI bill been cancelled? This guy must not suffer in vain. getting him arrested by DSS, charging him to court and firing him from govt job are way to demoralizing and bashing on his constitutional rights!
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Ventrue: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2017
EX SENATOR, EX THIS & THAT THE FATHER OF THE NATION Dr. NNAMDI AZIKIWE ONCE REMINDED ONE ADMINISTRATOR WHO LATER BECAME EX. SARAKI HISTORY ALWAYS REPEAT ITSELF.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Moganajoe: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2017
kunlealao:
NO-sense ppl
I sorry for the youth and common man in this country, maybe waiting to be buried. I know that immediately they started charging people to court for wrong whistle browing,i knew for sure it would get to this. Saraki must desperate politician in our time. He has manage to project himself as god to kwara people, same way he wants to do to the whole nation.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by ojotobiloba1: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2017
That awkward moment wen someone says..''''''That your phone pressing would lead u into trouble'' we should all be mindful of Wat we post o social media especially to our leaders as it may boomerang event beyond our wild expectation
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by ojotobiloba1: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2017
That awkward moment wen someone says..''''''That your phone pressing would lead u into trouble'' we should all be mindful of Wat we post on social media especially to our leaders as it may boomerang event beyond our wild expectation
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by bellooyin(f): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
You will sit down in your bedroom with your stripe face and be writing nonsense about saraki that didn't do you anything. You're so going to prison soon, fool. You've mess with the wrong one, thiefnubuu that sent you, can't save your asss
may God free you from the bondage of saraki cos is so obvious you are in bondage
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Mrkettle: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2017
judgment of God supersede any judgment on earth, just be watching Saraki and his entourage what will be their end
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by norriswood(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
You will sit down in your bedroom with your stripe face and be writing nonsense about saraki that didn't do you anything. You're so going to prison soon, fool. You've mess with the wrong one, thiefnubuu that sent you, can't save your asss
guy think before u comment on people's post, is it a crime to express urself, I cant blame u that d reason why 9ja youths will remain useless for those stupid criminals call theirself senators.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by fisayo02(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Sit n hv a rethink of yur action. Yu shouldn't hv comment @first..
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by olabolawasiu(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
Dead brain.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by osaaaaa: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
some of you will just come on NL, writing rubbish. If you are from that state you will not write this.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by enomakos(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Osolo1:
In a country where people are gagged for speaking against oppression by the same set of people who already mortgaged the future of the yet unburn,I hope the examples of leaders who led their countries into eventual war and starvation would serve as a lesson to our gullible sychofants who only live by today's crumbs from the table of their masters.
Nigerians do not learn anything
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by win2kwire: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Saraki inherited a criminal enterprise from his father, he was born and raised a criminal. He does not know otherwise!
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:

May sense fall on you someday.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by rmoloruntoba: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Both Saraki and all your prosecutors knew they are GUILTY. If they are not, they will not even mind what you have written or shared. But Nigeria Youth we need to wise up. Politicians are ordinary people like us, what will make them Hero is how they have affected the lives of everybody. If they have not done anything meaniful and you take them as Hero, They will continue to steal Billions, call you beggars & give you money for Kuli-kuli
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by AbdOla: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2017
No matter how strong and powerful u are.God is d most high,most superior, and most powerful Dan u are,saraki.Kwarans are suffering,but u think u are the head,denying us our right....but a day would come u will die,A day would come u will giv account of all your mischievous act,a day would come u will b all alone in ur grave where money and property acquired would left u behind.We remember ur dad wit good and prayers because he did well
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Urukpe: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Zeze06:
When you are fighting powers stronger than you, get to loose something...

Exactly

1 Like

Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by pellummy(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:

You think the (servants) in civil servants is for writing sake.
with all due respect sir,am sorry to tell u,u ll be nxt soon, are u a citizen bounded by law or saraki ur god,and you are here writting traunce, am sorry o,bcoz ur god ll certanly nt bigger than law, that a citizen can't exercise his right anyways nt ur fault it, it bcoz we are in a country like nigeria
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by DJInfluence: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
idiot bunch. Just because the boy is a commoner, they threaten, insult and even arrested him. FFK wey dey insult all una including the president since, una never arrest am. Abi him get immunity? I swear, to be poor na bad thing. Poverty na him cause this guy wahala.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Seunjungle(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
If God want to elevate one from one position the greater level...the journey seems so rough and urgly at that period. Just hold on to your faith man, God will hear your lamentation and multiply you.
Those people are just ruler of the world for limited time..
God will elevate you in Jesus name!
Bastard Saraki/Bastard followers
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by sshalom(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
If this is true, then I pity those shameless people mentioned. It only goes to show the low level of this charade we call democracy for a person to be sacked for expressing his thoughts.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by encrypt(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
No offense but you brought this upon yourself.
A. You're a party member!
B. After your first treatment and a sample of what to expect you went ahead to post something else.
Take everything you're thrown at. You can't sleep with a snake and act surprised when you're bitten.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by stormborn28(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
policy12:

..the people that should stand with him and fight the Saraki Oligarchy are the one selling him out.
d reason y I said we have nonsense people in dis country....As useless as Saraki is., when Sahara reporters where on his as..s,,, some people saw d jankara court order he got as victory....We don't have many smart Nigerians again.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by stormborn28(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
DJInfluence:
idiot bunch. Just because the boy is a commoner, they threaten, insult and even arrested him. FFK wey dey insult all una including the president since, una never arrest am. Abi him get immunity? I swear, to be poor na bad thing. Poverty na him cause this guy wahala.
my brother na so oooooo
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by stormborn28(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:

You think the (servants) in civil servants is for writing sake.
just look at d nonsense a youth wrote....no wonder d country is shamelessly lying flat.. .what a pity
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by stevo2ic(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
i dont like this... respect your elder
TINALETC3:
angry trashy, dose dat named dia dogs Buhari, hv dey bin killed
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by awuf2008: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
If this story is true, the whole Apc executive in the state should be charged to court for abuse of office. And I am Bukola Saraki would not have done this or send them to do it. God will surely judge them all.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by codedthingzzzzz: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
this G fine pass our buhari wey we all know....half life man
TINALETC3:
angry trashy, dose dat named dia dogs Buhari, hv dey bin killed
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by nototribalist: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
stormborn28:
just look at d nonsense a youth wrote....no wonder d country is shamelessly lying flat.. .what a pity
separate and break the country, or you will remain depress for life.
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by stormborn28(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
nototribalist:
separate and break the country, or you will remain depress for life.
me depress.? never....I make money, do d necessary for myself ....I don't run after politicians for crumbles....I'm only pity d way youths of this generation reason....what has d #200 and congo of rice done in their lives after election....some are even dead in graves....there are good things to die for not these scum of politicians( Saraki., Tinubu., etc)some of u praise here
Re: How I Was Sacked & Dragged To Court Over Facebook Comment On Saraki - Teacher by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Khaytunechi:
Casual talkers end up as casualties..
You should by now know who you're dealing with,, these ninjas dont even want to be questioned or queried..
You're a card carrying party member ffs you should know what ya thieving boss won't take from ya..
+ there are more subtler ways to express yourself yh..

So he can be using Ilorin as a platform of oppression. Sahara Reporters was taking to Ilorin Court where he was fined 4 billion naira. Former President GEJ got so much bashing without using C -in - C power.

I am suspecting some alfas using alujonu (demons) from a particular town known to harbour such people in large numbers might have contributed to the sickness of the president to rescue the son of their late life patron from humiliation.

By the Grace of God, President Buhari will recover. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 / Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina / Photos From Lai Mohammed's 64th Birthday Celebration Held Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.