Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Schleez Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schleez Nigeria Limited (30936 Views)

Please Do Any Know Schleez Nigeria Limited I Receive Any Invitation From Them / Schleez Ltd Real Or Scam??????? / SCHLEEZ NIG Ltd....real Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by Emmatik(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Ogbeni na SCAM!!!!!!!....

Oluwasinayomi:

Good day bro...

I got an invite as well for an interview with this SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED scheduled for 13th of November, 2017.@9am. Same venue.

Please did you find something worthwhile about them? Please, help a brother!

Thanks in advance for your time and info.

1 Like

Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by Oluwasinayomi(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
deolurexy1:
Don't go oo

Thanks a bunch... Really grateful.
Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by Oluwasinayomi(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Emmatik:

Thanks a bunch... Really grateful.
Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by dhapor1987: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2017
I got this message on my mail this morning.

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for the job available, you have been selected for a written and oral interview test with SCHLEEZ LIMITED on the 13th of November 2017 by 9:00 am which is located at 49, Olowu Street off Bank Anthony Way Ikeja Lagos

Come with your credentials and copies of your resume.

Do notify and acknowledge your presence at the interview by writing back to this invite.

WARM REGARDS

Pls anyone to tell me what the company is all about?
Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by ApostleEbuka(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2017
dhapor1987:

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for the job available, you have been selected for a written and oral interview test with SCHLEEZ LIMITED on the 13th of November 2017 by 9:00 am which is located at 49, Olowu Street off Bank Anthony Way Ikeja Lagos

Do notify and acknowledge your presence at the interview by writing back to this invite.

WARM REGARDS

please did you apply for trainee medical sales rep job with whitetulip consult? I want to know the source of this message. I also got same this morning.
Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by ojdeniz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

please did you apply for trainee medical sales rep job with whitetulip consult? I want to know the source of this message. I also got same this morning.

I got same mail this morning and i think i have submitted online form with that tulip consult in one of my desperate moves to get a job, do u think they are the ones linking us with gnld
Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by Emmatik(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
GNLD.....

dhapor1987:

Dear Applicant,

WARM REGARDS

Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by ApostleEbuka(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
ojdeniz:

I got same mail this morning and i think i have submitted online form with that tulip consult in one of my desperate moves to get a job, do u think they are the ones linking us with gnld

I think so. they released their advert recently and applied only to get this SMS from schleez
Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by ebne(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
These GNLD people seem to have there advert on most job sites.
Nairalanders have help me save my time and money more than 10times this month.
Thanks to you guys..
Information is power

1 Like

Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by merorisa: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
I also got a mail from them to come for an interview for a customer support role on monday. Don't remember if I applied or not. And this is the 4th invite from them within 3months. Anyway, I guess I won't be going. Thanks for the scam reaffirmation.

1 Like

Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by Oluwasinayomi(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Emmatik:

Thanks a bunch bro
Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by Oluwasinayomi(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2017
deolurexy1:
Don't go oo
Thanks a bunch
Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by happysparkling: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oluwasinayomi:

Good day bro...

I got an invite as well for an interview with this SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED scheduled for 13th of November, 2017.@9am. Same venue.

Please did you find something worthwhile about them? Please, help a brother!

Thanks in advance for your time and info.
This SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED, u people have started again. Criminals
Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by Emytea(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dear Candidate,

Sequel to your recent online job application to our advertised vacancy,
The selection committee has carefully identified you for this great opportunity, please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby recommended for an aptitude test and oral job brief, followed by the job duties and specifications.

Opportunities: Customer Service Executives and Outsourcing Personnel

With SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED
First floor, left wing No 49, OLOWU STREET, OFF MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
On 10TH AUGUST BY 9:00AM.

The interview will be with the Human Resources department.
Upon arrival at reception ask the security for the center.

The interview is scheduled to last approximately 1 hour tentatively and will take the form of;
A written aptitude test for about 10 minutes or less,
One on one interview with the HR for about 5 minutes or less,
Then the job duty and specification for about 15 minutes or less,
The selection process with the Hr Head for about 28minutes or less,
Final interview with the Hr Head which will last for about 8 minutes for the selected candidates to be shortlisted for the job.

Please note that you are to bring along with you,
Any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and the sms you will receive from JOB BRIEF

We look forward to meeting you.
Regards

Okon Shontelle
Human Resources Department
01-724-5339
http://schleez.com/
this is what i just got now
Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by DeUltimate7(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Emytea:
Dear Candidate,

The selection committee has carefully identified you for this great opportunity, please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby recommended for an aptitude test and oral job brief, followed by the job duties and specifications.

First floor, left wing No 49, OLOWU STREET, OFF MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.

The interview is scheduled to last approximately 1 hour tentatively and will take the form of;
Final interview with the Hr Head which will last for about 8 minutes for the selected candidates to be shortlisted for the job.

Any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and the sms you will receive from JOB BRIEF

Regards

Okon Shontelle
01-724-5339
I swear ,i have it exactly like this on my mail, i haven't got anything concrete about this people labelled themselves SCHLEEZ, scammers ni awon people yi ooo?

1 Like

Re: Schleez Nigeria Limited by Ayomide002: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2018
Emytea:
Dear Candidate,

Regards

Okon Shontelle
01-724-5339
me too oooo..but mine was last month sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? / What Happened After I Lied On My CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.