Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

God Bless Ezenwata Motors Poor Services - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Bless Ezenwata Motors Poor Services (3009 Views)

Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Ezenwata Motors Poor Services by matrixme(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2017
We boarded God bless Ezenwata luxury bus enroute Abuja from Onitsha yesterday, around 10pm. The journey started well, until we reached The Niger bridge where a stupid truck went to hit us at the rear. The engine fan belt was destroyed and we had to get the bus away from the bridge. We expected that a spare bus ought to be providedin their Onitsha head office which is just a few minutes away. We waited overnight till this morning. It’s almost 9pm and we are still waiting for a solution.
To add salt to the injury, the manager, driver and anyone who ought to take responsibility kept embarrassing whomever came to approach them for a way forward. I even called all the numbers in their ticket with no useful reaction.
You are at your own risk if you enter God bless Ezenwata Motors. If this could happen few minutes to their headquarters with no solution to be provided, tell me if you will fare any better if this happens in a remote village. A word is enough for the wise.
I will be updating every two hours to debrief about our plight. The yeye bus' plate number is Anambra XJ168NSH.
cc:lalasticala; Ishilove

1 Like

Re: God Bless Ezenwata Motors Poor Services by Afam4eva(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2017
I don't know if God will still bless Ezenwata after this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless Ezenwata Motors Poor Services by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmm...
So you guys slept on the road or what?
Why dont you board another bus/car?
Re: God Bless Ezenwata Motors Poor Services by matrixme(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Hmmm...
So you guys slept on the road or what?
Why dont you board another bus/car?
We did sleep in the vehicle, playing host to militant mosquitoes from the Marsh land of the river. I'm carrying very plenty load so boarding another bus isn't economically wise.

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Ezenwata Motors Poor Services by matrixme(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
at 8:26pm we are still stranded on the road. The management has refused to send a bus down and the mechanic they sent couldn't fix the damage tonight. Even a policeman intervened in the matter. God bless Ezenwata motors have taken advantage of our patience and denied us of comfort for 2 nights.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Daycation on Vancouver, Canada grouse mountain / Southkorean Visa! / Things My Friends Say About Abroad That I Don't Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.