Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download (130736 Views)

JAMB Past Questions And Answers For All Subjects [PDF Download] / Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions For Free [pdf. ] / Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by ExcelWriters: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Many People are selling the Nigerian Navy Past questions and answers, leaving those without finances to suffer from ignorant because of lack of money which may lead to their failure in the exams.

Did you know that you can study the Nigerian Past Questions and answers for free without downloading or purchasing it?

The Nigerian navy aptitude test 2017 is just at the corner and it is important that applicants study this free nigerian navy past questions and answers compiled in Pdf format.

We have compiled samples of the nigerian navy past question papers for navy examination 2017. Nigerian Navy dssc past questions and answers pdf is here online for candidates who cannot afford to purchase the full copy.

Study in for free and Read more Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by charlisco(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by chiebuka66: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Below are some Nigerian Navy general knowledge questions and answers:

1.) What is the landmass of Nigeria?

A 1,911,768 sq km

B 360,000 sq km

C 678, 989 sq km

D 162, 015 sq km

E 923, 768 sq km Answer is E

2.) Rabat and Casablanca are major cities in?

A Mexico

B Moroco

C Saudi Arabia

D Libya

E Dubai Answer is B

3.) All but one of these cities is from one country, Which is it?

A Adelaide

B Melbourne

C Brisbane

D Sydney

E Vienna Answer is E

4.) Which of these countries is completely surrounded by South Africa?

A Swaziland

B Namibia

C Kwazulu Natal

D Kiribati

E Lesotho Answer is E

5.) The military operations carried out by the Armed Forces of Nigeria is Odi, Zaki Biam and Baga towns at various times can best be described as?

A Counter Terrorism Operations.

B Air Defence Operations.

C Internal Security Operations

D Anti roit Operations

E Conventional Warfare Answer is A
Continue: http://www.applyforajob.org/download-nigerian-navy-past-questions-answers-dssc-test/

Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Ezinwa25(f): 1:11am On Nov 12, 2017
can someone please help me with navy dssc past questions...... am begging in the name of God plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz clementjane4@gmail.com
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Ezinwa25(f): 1:13am On Nov 12, 2017
ExcelWriters:
Many People are selling the Nigerian Navy Past questions and answers, leaving those without finances to suffer from ignorant because of lack of money which may lead to their failure in the exams.

Did you know that you can study the Nigerian Past Questions and answers for free without downloading or purchasing it?

The Nigerian navy aptitude test 2017 is just at the corner and it is important that applicants study this free nigerian navy past questions and answers compiled in Pdf format.

We have compiled samples of the nigerian navy past question papers for navy examination 2017. Nigerian Navy dssc past questions and answers pdf is here online for candidates who cannot afford to purchase the full copy.

Study in for free and Read more Here: http://infowaka.com/free-nigerian-navy-past-questions
please help me with the past questions clementjane4@gmail.com
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Kizito2nv(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bro please Ur guy dey him knees dey beg please i need past questions biko, emabinu, kizito2nv@gmail.com
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Henrydboss: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Skyblueeee: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
God is great, I just couldn't answer phone calls but God could answer 30 prayer requests of each person.
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Puhlease

i desperately need it
pls am begging
biko
whytekettle@gmail.com
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by indodon(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2017
julietkcee:
Puhlease

i desperately need it pls am begging biko whytekettle@gmail.com
JULIE sup

have you forsaken a nigga
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2017
indodon:
JULIE sup

have you forsaken a nigga
nope..nt at all

ASUP on strike Tily further notice
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by indodon(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2017
julietkcee:
nope..nt at all
ASUP on strike Tily further notice
ok 10x
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by overdose4g: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello All,

If you need the past questions fr the nigerian navy 2018 exams.

Do well to contact me via email overdose4g@gmail.com. The exams would be holding in December, I recommend you prepare very well as this would be strict compared to the previous years.

Hope to read from the serious minded candidates.
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by positivemichael(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good day beloved brethren.Please i need the nigerian navy past questions to prepare for this saturday's aptitude test.I'll appreciate if anyone could help forward it to positivemichael@gmail.com.Thanks in anticipation.God bless you richly.
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by overdose4g: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
overdose4g:
Hello All,

If you need the past questions fr the nigerian navy exams,

Do well to contact me via email overdose4g@gmail.com. The exams would be holding this saturday, I recommend you prepare very well as this would be strict compared to the previous years.

Hope to read from the serious minded candidates.

Just as a follow-up. I commend those who already have it. This is also for a limited time. I don't want anyone who comes for it at the 11th hour and expect miracles. Better you have it and understand the tricks behind it.

PS: For those writing in Ojo. I have special information to give out.

2 Likes

Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by emmaxy54(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
pleeeeaasse someone should send me the past questions emmanueloladele54@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Eyawa(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2017
I need the navy passed question seriously. Someone should plmz send it to me . Obekpamgk@gmail.com
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Chukwunonyelum: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pls can someone pls send me navy past questions to my email nonyelumogor@gmail.com
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by druxy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
overdose4g:

Just as a follow-up. I commend those who already have it. This is also for a limited time. I don't want anyone who comes for it at the 11th hour and expect miracles. Better you have it and understand the tricks behind it.

PS: For those writing in Ojo. I have special information to give out.
i have a bro writing at ojo...what's the info plz...and can i get navy dss past questions plz..adedejiadelani01@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by mikkybee: 5:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Can someone help me with Nigerian Navy past questions and answer?please I need your help
This is my mail.Thank you
Mikkytonia@gmail.com
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by gbmclub: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by LTECH: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2017
PLEASE, can anyone help me with NAVY aptitude test Questions. My test is scheduled for tomorrow at NAVY TOWN OJO, Lagos. Please, be of help to me.
This is my e-mail: adekunleadebiyi90@gmail.com
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Trevelyan(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Call 08022862673 or email Jacknapier57@gmail.com for your NAVY DSSC past questions and answers
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by emmiaaron: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pls I need the past questions for navy or send to my whatsapp. Thanks

chukky.aaron@gmail.com

+447778181872 (whatsapp only)
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ezinwa25:
can someone please help me with navy dssc past questions...... am begging in the name of God plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz clementjane4@gmail.com
pls did u get d past questions help me out pls gisborneobongha@gmail.com
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by OPRI(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2018
Please who can help with Nigerian navy past questions for secondary school entrance interwiew
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by OPRI(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2018
Alsini6:
Alsini6:
please did you get it? Kindly assist.
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Ellismatton: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hi everyone,i need you guys help on this. here is my mailbox: ellisogah@gmail.com, I need copies of pass question on Nigeria navy dssc pls..
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by Ellismatton: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hi everyone, can someone please help me with navy dssc past questions...... am begging in the name of God plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Mailbox:ellisogah@gmail.com
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by gideonkure: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
For Navy past Questions and Answers msg me via Email or whatsapp......gideonkure@gmail.com , 07038439075
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by overdose4g: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Early birds get a flat rate for the past questions and this will enable you have an insight to how the Miltary exams will look like.

FREE INFORMATION!!!!

1) For signing your forms(we have good information to students who contact us).

2)Candidates writing in Lagos OJO/Port-harcourt/Abuja. (They also have info for them).

3)Before you go for your exams, you can just make a copy of your photo page,(Don't allow people scam you to make photocopies at the gate of the exams, especially those at the lagos OJO exam center).

4)Also, your writing materials should be with you, avoid buying unnecessary files,etc at the exam centre.

5)I can't give out all these tips open, so many people don't take advantage of the free tips and use it against lucky candidates.

CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO. overdose4g@gmail.com. (ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES)
Re: Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download by coolqueen24(f): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
good evening everyone..please I need navy dssc past questions ..someone should help me out. my email is elendumaryjane@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses / List Of Medical Courses In Nigeria, According To Relevance / WAEC WASSCE 2020 Timetable - Click Here To View WAEC Timetable 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.