Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) (48869 Views)

How Hotel Attendants Scam Customers / Pilot Reveals Reason Why Flight Attendants Dim The Plane's Lights Before Take Of / Pictures Of The Secret Airplane Compartments Of Flight Attendants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by SageTravels: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2017
Adweek covers the unusual ad campaign that Chocotravel, a travel agency based in Kazakhstan, launched this week. The ad was apparently intended to communicate that they don’t add anything to the cost of airline tickets, and I guess the way they chose to communicate that was by showing naked girls covering their privates with hats. The point they’re trying to make is a bit of a stretch, in my opinion.

Here’s the ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3iIYsH0JWk

Somewhere outraged by the ad:

PR and communications consultant Marat Raimkhanov described the ad to the BBC as “a triumph of misogyny, a gesture of desperation to attract public attention. It’s a total failure—socially, morally and professionally.” Raimkhanov also called for a boycott of the Chocotravel brand.

Meanwhile here’s what a Chocotravel representative had to say in defense of the ad:

Chocotravel ticketing service director Nikolay Mazensev said the ad is “bold and outrageous and we did not mean to offend,” the BBC reported. But Mazensev added: “It shows no less than you’d see on the beach or by the pool. Do you attack girls in short skirts or swimsuits?”

“There’s definitely no sexism,” added Nurken Rzaliyev, an employee of parent company Chocofamily. “Opinions were divided, but attention was made to the problem of high ticket prices.”

They claim it’s not sexist, and shortly after the initial ad, one was published with guys. I’m not really sure that proves a lack of sexism though, given that all the women were flight attendants and all the men were pilots. Here’s the ad with guys:

http://sagetravels.com/travel-agency-bizarre-ad-campaign-naked-flight-attendants-video/

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by SageTravels: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Just when you think you have seen it all. EndTime advert

CC; Justwise Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala what do you think

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by oribi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by swiz123(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'd like to board their flight grin

7 Likes

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by empressSkincare(f): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
They're not really nude.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Elnino4ladies: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nice one
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by tobounty(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
All because of profit?
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by realestniggah: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
and so..we where all born naked..there is noting to hide

angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
h
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Daeylar(f): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
This isn't nice

I'm sure they could have advertised without the nudity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by davodyguy: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
is Kazakhstan a secular state?

Cos a strong Islamic country can't accept this

1 Like

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by ismailibnbashir: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
space booked
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na wa... Amona te-te wa o, amona te-te bo...

1 Like

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by blackbeau1(f): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just when you think you've seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na wa oo
what's left in this world again
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by davido2017(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
ok
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Trustme2(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Indeed
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Zeze06(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Funny way to catch attention smiley
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by giftiebrown(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
nudity everywhere...
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Beno3: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by Mavrick2012: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nudity is now the in thing,
Toothpaste, food, even toothpick, you must see Nudity.
And, just imagine this was our dress code before the racist colonialists came and called it "primitive".
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by tellwisdom: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
These are sculptures....I been think sey i go see boobbiee and better yansh sad
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please where dem dey grin grin grin grin
I must book Flight ooooooh

Oh Russia cool cool cool cool
Flight must be book

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by hopeforcharles(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Very thought provoking advert, look at the shapes of this women not good at all
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by nengibo: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Well I don't give a flying fork
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by slendxy: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
The ad is misrepresenting because you will never see nude air hostesses on board.

1 Like

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by ivolt: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
okay
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nothing absorb about I na

Their boobs and private was not shown so........
Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by somehow: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just like the PR said, there is nothing new here that we don't see on beaches or pool sides.

Tell me the difference between what we are seeing here and what you see at the aforementioned.

2 Likes

Re: Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) by helphelp: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rtv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / Photos Of A Container Fall In Apapa Lagos, Perfectly Timed / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.