Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Employees, Students Accuse Rev Sister Of Certificate Forgery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Employees, Students Accuse Rev Sister Of Certificate Forgery (409 Views)

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / Church Members Attack Elderly Woman In Lagos, Accuse Her Of Being A Witch (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employees, Students Accuse Rev Sister Of Certificate Forgery by shinystar(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2017
The Acting Provost of Imo State College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Orlu, Reverend Sister Grace Agu, has been accused by the college’s employee and students of executive high-handedness and certificate forgery.

The Reverend Sister was also accused of arm-twisting, victimisation, lies and abuse of public service procedures among other ills on campus.

The employees and students disclosed that Agu was plotting instability on the campus by allegedly instigating some students to go against established government procedures.

The employees, who preferred to remain anonymous for fear of being victimised, said the acting provost used some students in her good books to harass the ousted provost, Princess Ngozi Duru, by locking the campus gate against her on a day she (Duru) visited the institution.

But in a swift reaction, Agu maintained that the accusations were false, malicious and sponsored to drag her image into the mud.

She said, “Those who peddled the rumour are enemies of progress. I came on board by the state government’s directive to correct the anomalies bedeviling the institution. “I was not in any way connected with the dismissal of Princess Ngozi Duru as the provost of the institution.

“The peddlers are not happy because they wanted the irregularities for which I was appointed to correct to continue, not knowing that my administration will not be business as usual. I am applying both my wealth of academic experience and catholic convent training to put things aright on campus.

She added, “It is very unfortunate and disheartening that instead of the staff and students to key into my mantra towards the sustenance of the institution, they revert to raising calumnies and invectives against me and my led administration.

Read more: http://naijachurchnews.com/employees-students-accuse-rev-sister-certificate-forgery/
Re: Employees, Students Accuse Rev Sister Of Certificate Forgery by nextprince: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Key words;

Grace Agu ~ ibo

Imo ~ SE

Forgery ~ Fraud
Re: Employees, Students Accuse Rev Sister Of Certificate Forgery by kikake: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:
Key words;

Grace Agu ~ ibo

Imo ~ SE

Forgery ~ Fraud

Foolish. Envy. Jealousy. You are like lizard scratching the Iroko tree.

Igbo is bigger than you, next option left for you is hit your head on the wall.
Re: Employees, Students Accuse Rev Sister Of Certificate Forgery by nextprince: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
kikake:

Foolish. Envy. Jealousy. You are like lizard scratching the Iroko tree.

Igbo is bigger than you, next option left for you is hit your head on the wall.
E pain am.

E really pain am grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Does God Still Use Jonah Treatment This Days? I Guess YES! / Have You Discovered Your Purpose Yet? / Should I Pray To Saints?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.