Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. (50539 Views)

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / How Do I Plant Ewedu ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Samuelakindeji: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is what i came across in my farm today. This plant is Called 'Ewedu' in my local dialect (Yoruba) but the English name is Jute leaves and Corchorus, as the botanical name. This will be the tallest Ewedu plant i have ever seen in my life.. It is almost two times the height of an average human being (Female), that is 2 X 5ft. This is awesome!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Uhmm OP you castrate this plant abi

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Samuelakindeji: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
this is it

11 Likes

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Samuelakindeji: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
here

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Ifeoluwa04(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jesu! Dis is maaaaaarvelous o Make dis tin enta front page na

4 Likes

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by tooth4tooth: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Samuelakindeji: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Samuelakindeji:
This is what i came across in my farm today. This plant is Called 'Ewedu' in my local dialect (Yoruba) but the English name is Jute leaves and Corchorus, as the botanical name. This will be the tallest Ewedu plant i have ever seen in my life.. It is almost two times the height of an average human being (Female), that is 2 X 5ft. This is awesome!

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
if I say hydrau.... u say .....

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
In South West abi grin grin

Abandoned property...please check for king cobra too cheesy

7 Likes

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

If this plant has been an "Oha" plant...

Big ups Op...why did you uproot it?

3 Likes

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by MEILYN(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yorubas and Ewedu are like 5 and 6 grin grin.... See happiness everywhere because of Ewedu plant grin

Only that single plant now go fit make like 5 pots of soup. Them no dey like spend money for food at all. Only Water and plenty Palm oil is enough...

Modified: With enough pepper.

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by dukauchen(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
undecided undecided but wait o, how did this get to FP

4 Likes

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by hoygift(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Looks like weed though

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by watchwoman(f): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
nice
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by legrande69: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Holy cow
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by ibkayee(f): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
if I say hydrau.... u say .....
Hydrocodone (drugs) wink

8 Likes

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by vickvilles(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
not bad... I miss ewedu meals sha especially with amala

1 Like

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Quality20(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
what are d benefits of ewedu soup or leave. can we prepare it with spinach!?
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Funkybabee(f): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Koda ewe eyo kan to sebe (one leaf is enough to make stew)

2 Likes

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Dalek(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Obe so... grin
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
op go and prepare afonja soup with it nah grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by speezyWears: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
lol
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by chynie: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
OP
Ewedu fall on you

1 Like

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Flexy2vybes(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Eheh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mtcheeew...
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by fullstreets: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
I don't even know d size of d normal one, m just commenting.

9 Likes

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ewedu is my worst soup. That, and amala as my worst food.

3 Likes

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
God punish our principal at FGC Kwali that made amala a main course meal weekly, it wasn't easy thank God I left very early

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by MEILYN(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Piiko:
God punish our principal at FGC Kwali that made amala a main course meal weekly, it wasn't easy thank God I left very early
Bros, what's wrong with Amala now? The food is from Oduduwa kingdom, e never reach make you run leave school na grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Thobiy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
The mod are really working for putting this on front-page. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.