Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? (1757 Views)

Yoruba Youths, Ohanaeze Reject 'Fulanization' Agenda, Issue 12 Demands / Gej Performed Well On Education In The North Than Buhari -picture / 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by Cooly100: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Hypocrite!! Of course your blodas don't open threads, they only litter NL with idiocy.

Don't worry, keep on building up your nuisance value. We'll join you after the next 3million are roasted

Only if you can state why you ethnic Yoruba muslim will prefer to sustain the status quo...even when your elders and other well meaning Nigerians are against?
Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by backtosender: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

Who killed the people in ozubulu?
Please tell me it ohaneze since that's what your hunched baboon told you.

Idiots are always fixated on Yorubas, we'll tightening the noose around your necks properly, you won't leave Nigeria without sacrificing 6million pihs
sacrifice your own children first though you sound like a barren woman.....when u see trouble now you will poo for pants don't dare Igbos the new generation of Biafra will unleash mayhem on Lagos and abuja remember that

1 Like

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by jjjjj2017: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Cooly100:

...so you believe this madness is ONLY on NL?
Yes.
Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by Ereolamide: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
backtosender:
sacrifice your own children first though you sound like a barren woman.....when u see trouble now you will poo for pants don't dare Igbos the new generation of Biafra will unleash mayhem on Lagos and abuja remember that
Ojukwu the bearded coward said worse, he gave your fathers cassava sticks to fight his war, when he heard of obasanjo he bolted to ivory coast.

2 Likes

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:
Ojukwu the bearded coward said worse, he gave your fathers cassava sticks to fight his war, when he heard of obasanjo he bolted to ivory coast.
Afonja post grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by Cooly100: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Yes.

Do you need a free broad band, so you research other sites? It is the same everywhere, even physically!

1 Like

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by backtosender: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:
woman forget 100 yrs ago we are not interested in the past...the future hold the lines between us and your people..if you love yourselves avoid trouble because it will cost more than u can imagine....past u had support from international arms dealers now many igbos are into arm supplies if u cause just small trouble you will live to regret it rest of your life

1 Like

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by nku5: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

Just the same way you've neglected ohaneze warnings to suffer in the hands of KANU that will lead another 3million pigs for suya in few months.

Your uncles in the north are now northern Igbo, running helter skelter because of five Hausa boys. grin

You just confirmed my post about the IQ of so many yoruba youth. The smart ones are really sharp but they are quiet because the touts have overwhelmed them

Just see the trend in WAEC. Isnt it self explanatory that Ekiti and Ondo youth are far ahead of their compatriots in Osun, Oyo etc SMH

www.nairaland.com/3954139/2017-waec-results-state-ranking

1 Like

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by maasoap(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Cooly100:
I have been analysising events in Nigeria since 2015? Using comments from social media and on discussing with people...the Yoruba youths are all for the northerners...They are ready to accpet anything the north throws at them. Why. Any youth group that comes to try and question the born to rule activities of the northern caliphate is shouted down...Why. Their leaders are different and ready to work with other people from the south and middle belt..but the youth will not hear of it. Why. Does it mean most of Yoruba youths are now entrapped with religious affinity with the north? Their comments on Nairaland is evidence, to my observation...Can the Yoruba youths explain why they want the status qou to remain...forever?
It depends on what manner of Yoruba leaders you are referring to. If it includes leaders like Fasehun, Gani Adams, FFK, Fayose, Afenifere spokesman, Bode George, Omisore, some greedy Ọbas, and the likes. Then, it means you are a mischievous person.
Some of you are even talking about religion connection, very funny. When we voted for Jonathan in 2011, there wasn't Yoruba muslim youths then?

1 Like

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by ivolt: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Seguntimmy:
I'm a yoruba boy, didn't grow up to know much about the relationship between all ethnic groups though, but from my own view, I've never for once support the North, even living in the same enviroment self can be nauseating, because at the slightest provocation, they are always ready to unleash terror, imagine, who knows what exactly the Bokoharams want.
The Igbos too, but theirs is still bearable because they are friendly to live with, I'm not saying these to get favour from them, but I'm talking from my own view and the few experiences I've had in dealing with both ethnics.
Requesting for Biafra may be somehow weird, but to me, at this juncture, they are right, imagine what's going on in the country, and we are still advocating restructuring, though, I'm not of the intent of supporting the spliting of Nigeria, but when things have get to your neck, there is no other option.
Please don't mis-understand or mis-quote me, I'm saying all these from my own perspective.
Thanks

grin grin grin grin
Another one asking for what he doesn't understand.
Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by shukuokukobambi: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Cooly100:

Only if you can state why you ethnic Yoruba muslim will prefer to sustain the status quo...even when your elders and other well meaning Nigerians are against?

The Muslim card again. You're so dumb to think everybody who sees the idiocy of your existence is a Muslim cheesy

You as a Christian or a lost Igbo Jew is as deluded as the Muslim because you left your ancestral gods to be chasing after middle eastern myths. I'm not a Muslim and I'm not a Christian. There's no difference between Mohammed and whatever prophet holds your allegiance today whether Jesus or Moses. You're all lost abrahamic religionists together! angry

Very soon you'll start screaming PDP and another abok! For president in 2019. Lost biabia republic pikin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by Seguntimmy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is it a must that some people have to quote someone?
Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by backtosender: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Cooly100:

At least I didn't open the post at 6:45am....like your brother did. See the following post...ogbeni... My post is in response to that post...by one Afonja...

https://www.nairaland.com/3974084/nigerians-not-pushed-war-igbos

Despite the following urgent events, he found time to wake at 6:45am to write about the Igbos...How abiut that poke nosing afonja?

1. Badoo killings

2. Kidnappings cross SW

3. Humuliation of the acting President. Who must report to Buhari's uncle before doing anything

I did this thread and I know it hit close to home for my target audience. For the information of all igbos on this thread, I am a Yoruba Christian and I have no traces of Islam in my family. In yorubaland, we see tribe first before religion. And it should not surprise any igbo that even as a Christian, I have come to loathe the way igbos have treated the Yoruba who have been hospitable to you since before the civil war. I grew up having igbo neighbors, I never had any Hausa friends until I met some in grad school and they are some of the coolest people I have met. Make no mistakes, the Yorubas will wage war against the Hausas if they pass their boundary with us. Ife is a vivid example. However, the Hausas have proven to be very reasonable people who are cool in their own skin and are not threatened by others. They are self assured. This is what the igbos lack and it is their bane in the present day Nigeria. Let's face the fact, the igbo were defeated physically, spiritually and emotionally in that war and they would never recover. The Yorubas owe no apology to the igbo for that war. I/ the present generation of Yoruba youths won't beg the igbo for their defeat in that war because we were not born then. The Igbo need to grow up and not be the cry babies of Nigeria. The Yoruba don't owe you nothing. We have been nothing but good to you and we would not tolerate your insolence any further. Like I said in my other thread, we would consign you to the place of irrelevance that you now occupy.

Yoruba owes no apology to igbo and we don't dislike you because we are religiously tied to the north. At least, I am not a Muslim and I don't know what it feels like to be one but I know what it feels like to be a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by Sall(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Cooly100:

At least I didn't open the post at 6:45am....like your brother did. See the following post...ogbeni... My post is in response to that post...by one Afonja...

https://www.nairaland.com/3974084/nigerians-not-pushed-war-igbos

Despite the following urgent events, he found time to wake at 6:45am to write about the Igbos...How abiut that poke nosing afonja?

1. Badoo killings

2. Kidnappings cross SW

3. Humuliation of the acting President. Who must report to Buhari's uncle before doing anything

Evans comes to mind ,guess he is from Yoruba too.. AJOKUTAMAMOMI.

1 Like

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by Cooly100: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The Muslim card again. You're so dumb to think everybody who sees the idiocy of your existence is a Muslim cheesy

You as a Christian or a lost Igbo Jew is as deluded as the Muslim because you left your ancestral gods to be chasing after middle eastern myths. I'm not a Muslim and I'm not a Christian. There's no difference between Mohammed and whatever prophet holds your allegiance today whether Jesus or Moses. You're all lost abrahamic religionists together! angry

Very soon you'll start screaming PDP and another abok! For president in 2019. Lost biabia republic pikin cheesy

E pepper you? Go and focus on what you do best! Alfa skull minining business

1 Like

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by Cooly100: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sall:

Evans comes to mind ,guess he is from Yoruba too.. AJOKUTAMAMOMI.

When will Shina Rambo, Godogodo come to mind?
Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by shukuokukobambi: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Cooly100:

E pepper you? Go and focus on what you do best! Alfa skull minining business

No matter how much you pretend to have sense and a capacity for worthy discussion, your incapabilities always emerge to disgrace you cheesy

Anyway, I'm on my way to okija shrine and otokoto to continue from where the chairmen left off cool

1 Like

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by Cooly100: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

No matter how much you pretend to have sense and a capacity for worthy discussion, your incapabilities always emerge to disgrace you cheesy

Anyway, I'm on my way to okija shrine and otokoto to continue from where the chairmen left off cool

Will you go through Ibadan evil forest (pic) and wave to the brown roof, Ibadan Million Boys killers...as you travel? Will you branch off to see the Lagos Badoo boys...miscreants? You might not make it early...as you have the agberos, omoniles, area boys and LASMA thugs to contend with...

1 Like

Re: Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? by Justiceleague1: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Very soon you'll start screaming PDP and another abok! For president in 2019. Lost biabia republic pikin cry

u need bananas grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Essential Nnamdi Kanu! / Nigeria Army And KANU's Home Invasion ... Classic Hate Action. / A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.