Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) (38583 Views)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
I fear who talk say marriage no de fear am.. (Isabella)

I have written severally about marriage, how it is an institution and not a home of restitution, marriage is a graduate school where if we choose we can decide to go for Masters and PhDs, it is a process of learning, what I'm I trying to say? Marriage is a continuous study where we learn everyday and also have patience with our teachers, in this case our spouses

I have seen so many people ( women especially) jump and rush into marriage due to pressure, money, envy, spite, or she just wants to be a MRS. It is worse when you see an 18 year old lady fantasizing about marriage, using Amara Kanu as an example, she is amongst the 1% early marriage will work for, she has sense, patience, charisma and a good tolerant husband.

I was with four ladies yesterday who had something in common, they'd gotten married too soon, too early and two of them have been chased out of their homes while the other two hate their husbands with passion, one of them is the breadwinner so she says her husband had no say in their home.

The lady lying down was sent out or her husband's house after he got rich, she gave birth to two boys before she was sent packing, before she was sent packing the husband impregnated a woman older than she was and brought her home, this older woman has kids who she in turn brought to her new husband's house lol.

The other lady has just one girl, while the one screaming she hates men has four kids, she says she hasn't enjoyed sex for one day that the husband only has sex with her to impregnate her.

The other lady says she doesn't respect her husband anymore so she does with him as she pleases.

They were all trying to convince me how men are scum and shouldn't be handled with soft hands, in my heart I wept, my father wasn't scum to my mother, my brother isn't scum to his girlfriend, no man has ever treated me like scum, how do I convince these Women that they have a share in the blame too? I sat there consoling these ladies crying, look at me in my 20's consoling women old enough to birth me.

Marriage isn't a do or die affair, I have heard mockery statements about how Ibo women don't marry early because they like to hustle and make money, but these early marriage traits are rampant amongst Ibo women, it is a thing of pride to see their daughters get married early and also give birth early, this doesn't mean only Ibo women are guilty, far from it, it has become a general issue; it might have worked for our ancestors but we live in different times now.

One day my mother said to me " Ifeoma 30 is the right age for a woman to get married" in my heart I said what's she talking about now, but today I can see it, most ladies aren't mentally matured enough to look after themselves not to talk of getting married.

My heart aches when I see children from broken homes, I was a product of one before my parents got back together and then my dad died, I do not wish single parenthood on any child, except death was the case. These women haven't seen their kids for long because their husbands won't allow it, they can't go to court because they aren't educated, they were chased out like common thieves and other women brought in.

Education and skills acquisition remains the best legacy, always have a backup\breakup plan because no one knows tomorrow. Marriage isn't a source or income, be financially free and independent. See where these women live, they don't have a dime to their names and no skills to support themselves.

I hope someone learns from this, I tried to convince them not all men are scum but their minds are made up, I fear for the husband of that lady who hates men I hope he amends his ways so we won't read a gory story about a wife murdering her husband.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WFESpEUv2Q

http://www.talk2bella.com/2017/08/i-hate-men-says-this-lady-who-got.html?m=1

Isabella Ibeji.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by falconey(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017

"Take heart" ma'am, if you still have it.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by vizkiz: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just look at their big belly. Nigerian women don't know how to care for themselves. Awful video.

Disgusting

31 Likes

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
So, when are we going to talk about the good marriages?

She doesn't have to murder her husband, she can separate from him. There is provision for separation...

I know there are bad marriages, but Nigerian women need to stop this playing victim. Grown ass women will fall for societal pressure, enter into a marriage without back up plan...endure all sorts of emotional, verbal and physical abuse, have multiple kids for the same man that's a scum...Who is the greater scum now?

Same old story. Men must be tired of all the labels...

Women should start looking out for themselves, no one can love you like you.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Draei: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
summary please...

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Brooke60(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Just look at their big belly. Nigerian women don't know how to care for themselves. Awful video.

Disgusting
Are you saying your mum still have a very flat tummy after giving birth to 'thing' like you undecided undecided
You generalized so I guess your mum is num 1 cheesy wink

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by SINZ: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
On behalf of men worldwide, we say we heartily hate you too. Thank you very much and go fûck yourself. smiley

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by ekensi01: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
When you start breaking bones with milk teeth at a young age, You will surely hate it when you grow older.

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by vizkiz: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Brooke60:
Are you saying your mum still have a very flat tummy after giving birth to 'thing' like you undecided undecided
You generalized so I guess your mum is num 1 cheesy wink

I didn't talk about flat stomach, I was talking about Nigerian women not knowing how to take care of themselves. If you've seen the video you will understand what I meant.

I know you are trying to be savage with your comment but not getting my message actually makes you stupìd. Yes my mum does not have a "very flat" stomach but it is flat for a woman above 50.

Those ladies in that video are below 45 and look at how irritating the video looks.

Before you quote people next time, make sure your brain is not still in your anus.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
"I fear who talk say marriage no dey fear am" (Isabella).

Marriage no dey fear me. That some marriages go south doesn't mean all do.

After watching the video I could only deduce that these women were unfortunate in their marriages. Secondly, some of them seem crude, Like the one screaming she hates men; since you got married you can't boast of 1naira...is she handicapped?.

When you see a gathering of unrefined married women as friends, what they give each other is garbage in, garbage out.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by littlewonders: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
The problem about the world is not our outside but what we really want inside. The problem is us.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Brooke60(f): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

I didn't talk about flat stomach. If you watch the video you will understand what I meant.

I know you are trying to be savage with your comments but not getting my message actually makes you stupìd. Yes my mum doesn't have a very flat stomach but it is flat for a woman above 50.

Those ladies in that video are below 45 and look at how irritating the video looks.

Before you quote people next time, make sure your brain is not still in your anus.
Respect woman and consider your mum with big tummy before you attack ladies wink.
Not untill now. did not know you have one tongue

15 Likes

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
but dat lady belly big oo..or is she preggy?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Martin0(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
I never knew there are ladies that are more matured on words,brain and precisely speak sence,nice one bella

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Benita27:

fear in this term doesn't mean actual fear, it means the way kids just rush into it

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Martin0(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Benita27:

Didn't u watch the video,(bella)come and answer this girl oogrin

For better for worse!!!!
Hahahahah na wa ooo
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Zeze06(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Once beaten ten times shy...
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol

Marriage is the highest institution of informal learning

Clearly at 19 Years she lacked the emotional maturity to maneuver in a marriage

I honestly think she is a victim of arranged marriage, thus I think she should blame her parents not men, cause what type of parents will encourage a 19year old to get married

Bottom line, she learnt about romantic relationship in a hard way, and it is all the fault of her parents or legal guardian
she shouldn't discourage others from trying their luck
There are successful marriages as we

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Martin0:
I never knew there are ladies that are more matured on words,brain and precisely speak sence,nice one bella
ehn?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Martin0:

thanks
I didn
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
lefulefu:
but dat lady belly big oo..or is she preggy?

she's had two caesarian operation
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
I didn't watch the video tbh, why should I waste my mb watching someone's failure undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn?

loool

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
skarlett:
I didn't watch the video tbh, why should I waste my mb watching someone's failure undecided

we learn from other people's mistakes

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:
So, when are we going to talk about the good marriages?

She doesn't have to murder her husband, she can separate from him. I know there are bad marriages, but Nigerian women need to stop this playing victim. Grown ass women will fall for societal pressure, enter into a marriage without back up plan...endure all sorts of emotional, verbal and physical abuse, have multiple kids for the same man that's a scum...Who is the greater scum now?

Same old story. Men must be tired of all the labels...

Women should start looking out for themselves, no one can love you like you.

the pity game is getting stale
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Ewlery: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nice words op
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
Lol

Marriage is the highest institution of informal learning

Clearly at 19 Years she lacked the emotional maturity to maneuver in a marriage

I honestly think she is a victim of arranged marriage, thus I think she should blame her parents not men, cause what type of parents will encourage a 19year old to get married

Bottom line, she learnt about romantic relationship in a hard way, and it is all the fault of her parents or legal guardian
she shouldn't discourage others from trying their luck
There are successful marriages as we

the one lying down got married at 18
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ewlery:
Nice words op
thanks
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Martin0(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
But am wondering something she said marriage is not what u rush inn and rush out..

Am intrested in this rush out..
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=Talk2Bella post=59268157]

we learn from other people
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:

fear in this term doesn't mean actual fear, it means the way kids just rush into it
When they have nothing going and feel marriage is the next big thing to alleviate them of poverty, what do you expect?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At Last, We Wedded / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.