Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga (28437 Views)

Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Greyman11(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Sincerely, this rapper has no point...

Isnt fornication a sin? Address the topic and stop bringing the Bible into this.

Someone with valid point should speak up abeg.
God destroyed sodom with fire because of homosexuality,even animals without brains are not created gay

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Edum13656: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Same sex is bad, I condemn it too. But research shows that most harden homophobes are closet gays.

2 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
darkid1:

Let me stop you there. Are you familiar with biological or medical science concept of "Structure is related to function"?

A simple way of explaining that is , every member part of the human body is to perform a function due to its shape and structural make up. Like the enzymes would lock into one another due to its shape and structure.

The male sexual organ was designed for the female sexual organ. Anything other wise is biologically wrong, and any other ogran serving such purpose would fail after a while. Thats why you see some gay men wearing pampers after a while. Its just like putting food in your ear. what differentiates such a person from the mad man on the street? Even a mad man would refrain from such.

Please, there is nothing right about this.

biko stop equating a piece of metal with a complex human bring, gays wearing pampers is mostly and urban myth there are so many factors that can lead to a male wearing pampas, real life medical conditions, anal hemorrhage " have forgotten the specific one".
female circumcision usually lead to loss of pleasure in the cervical region, does that then make a victim a lesbian?.
cause sex with a female victim is either painful or just not pleasurable, plus loss of urinary control.

definition of right and wrong should b left to the two parties involved, I know real life human being that can bugle a locker using just spoon.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by seunmsg(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
winnerz:

Incest is a criminal offence by the constitution and a sin biblically. So you can now bleep your sister and draw a comparison between your act and fornication? Hope you Got the point? Homosexuality is a wicked sin and crime than incest.

Incest, homosexuality, adultery and fornication are all sins that carry equal weight. None is more wicked than the other. They are all act of immorality. BTW, incest is allowed in some culture and not seen as a sin.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zeze06:
Okay,

maybe am stupid, am sorry for being so stupid to think that Gay(s) are insane, how did I end up this foolish oh poor me, how could I not have known that being gay Was the best thing after kilishi...

Am really sorry sir.

that's not the issue, yhu don't compare a computer with a maggi, yhu can't even compare a computer with a magnetic.

yhu can't judge a computer a computer by the principles n laws of a maggi, or magnet , because that's what yhur doing here.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Coldfeets:

I'm glad someone else has also noticed this.
Don't mind your life

Judgmental prig
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Sincerely, this rapper has no point...

Isnt fornication a sin? Address the topic and stop bringing the Bible into this.

Someone with valid point should speak up abeg.

He has a point. He is addressing what MI as a fellow christian. MI was not defending fornication. He spoke to a fellow Christian who was defending homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Ejomax77(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Since when do you boil human attraction and sexuality down to magnetism. So apparently, two people that like yam should not be attracted to each other since they are alike in that respect if we follow your analogy.
two people that like yam? I talked bout sexes you're talking bout yam? there shouldn' t be an external factor cos bein gay deals only with gettin attracted to the same sex .
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shortyy:
Where in the Bible was it written? Live and let live Biko.

To those quoting me, well y'all can kiss my shinny ass.
Unless I am absolutely convinced you are really a lady. You know homosexuals are everywhere these days. I don't trust you.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by tosinjay(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Me like this response

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by RosaConsidine: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
darkid1:
you really do not give up, do you?

The topic clearly pertains to male and females here missy, what would you rather I talk about? Carts and horses?

Have a good night rest

So whatever applies to one male or female person should apply to all males or females.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Coldfeets: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
cococandy:

Don't mind your life

Judgmental prig

Enjoy your perverted life style, okay?

Nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by RosaConsidine: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ejomax77:
two people that like yam? I talked bout sexes you're talking bout yam? there shouldn' t be an external factor cos bein gay deals only with gettin attracted to the same sex .

Then if you're talking about sexes, stick with sexes and leave out electrical or magnetic charges.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Coldfeets:

Enjoy your perverted life style, okay?

Nothing do you.
okay smiley

Enjoy your hypocritical one okay?

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Coldfeets: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
cococandy:
okay smiley

Enjoy your hypocritical one okay?

I ain't hypocritical.

But you are gay.

But it still doesn't stop my deep love for you.

I know you will find that hard to believe, but somehow, I really do like you.

I like girls who are opinionated.

Yes.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Amberon11: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
You are being smart by half

Never confuse Judaism for Christianity. The entire old testament laws are all Judaic laws that has nothing to do with Christianity.

Homosexuality is evil and it is clearly stated in 1 Corinthians 6: 19,that they will not inherit God's kingdom
woodcook:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21New International Version (NIV)

Marriage Violations
13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[a] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

I think we should pass a law that at least jails any girl who is not a virgin on her wedding night for 14 years.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by kingxsamz(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
darkid1:
The world is becoming too liberal . Tomorrow peadophiles would say they were born like that and they want rights .

Comparing adultry with homosexuality, really, it has come to this; then every crime in our constitution should be compared to 'adultry'.

Most people are deep down not in support of arresting this people, most people just dont want them rubbing it in straight peoples faces. And honestly , its disgusting .

MODIFIED: I saw someone talk about body chemistry down there.Let me stop you there. Are you familiar with the biological or medical science concept of "Structure is related to function"?

A simple way of explaining that is , every member part of the human body is to perform a function due to its shape and structural make up. Like the enzymes would lock into one another due to its shape and structure.

The male sexual organ was designed for the female sexual organ. Anything other wise is biologically wrong, and any other organ serving such purpose would fail after a while. Thats why you see some gay men wearing pampers after a while. Its just like putting food in your ear, what differentiates such a person from the mad man on the street? Even a mad man would refrain from such.

WORD!

2 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Being gay is not a deficiency that one is liked inspite of.

For those who are gay, that's their own normal. So someone telling them "even though you're gay I still like you" is highly condescending.

If someone told you "even though you're straight I still like you" would you consider it a compliment? I think not.

I don't why it's so hard for you humans to treat other as you'd want to be treated. You're not the standard. No one is. We are all equal.

Coldfeets:

I ain't hypocritical.

But you are gay.

But it still doesn't stop my deep love for you.

I know you will find that hard to believe, but somehow, I really do like you.

I like girls who are opinionated.

Yes.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Coldfeets: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
cococandy:
Being gay is not a deficiency that one is liked inspite of.

For those who are gay, that's their own normal. So someone telling them "even though you're gay I still like you" is highly condescending.

If someone told you "even though you're straight I still like you" would you consider it a compliment? I think not.

I don't why it's so hard for you humans to treat other as you'd want to be treated. You're not the standard. No one is. We are all equal.

Well, I'm sorry you see it that way but I'm only trying to say that putting sexuality aside, I still prefer personality over sexuality.

As for your second point, thing is, in the ideal world, all men are supposed to be equal. But in the real world we find ourselves in, all men are NOT equal.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Coldfeets:

Well, I'm sorry you see it that way but I'm only trying to say that putting sexuality aside, I still prefer personality over sexuality.

As for your second point, thing is, in the ideal world, all men are supposed to be equal. But in the real world we find ourselves in, all men are NOT equal.
That all humans are supposedly unequal in the 'real' world is not a result of magic. It is a result of people making the conscious choice to belittle others based on differences.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
according to islamic doctrine,i am not fit o tell every homosexuals that they will rot in hell,cus they might change their ways later in future and follow the way of their lord
but if they happen to die while practicing this act,then sure the destination is hell
no matter how you garnish it,i dont know what the bible says about it but islam is very clear on this matter.
it is a big sin.you are not born that way,you made yourself that way
God created adam and made for him a wife. God did not put that mentality into adam. so how would he have put that mentality into his generations. its just irritating jare

2 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Zeze06(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ain't you feeling better now that you can make your point without insulting me

chalantmike:

that's not the issue, yhu don't compare a computer with a maggi, yhu can't even compare a computer with a magnetic.

yhu can't judge a computer a computer by the principles n laws of a maggi, or magnet , because that's what yhur doing here.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Nofuckgiven: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
somehow:
It's normal for the world to actually become self-destruct as it grows. If science is to be followed, then the earth will die sooner or later, even religion believes the earth will die too, but we shouldn't let it die so fast and quick by allowing all manner of perversion to prevail.

I have no problem with them but law is law and should be respected, until the law it repelled, it must be respected. If you want homos to remain a part of naija, then you need to do something about the law. America jails polygamists, yet nothing has been done about it.
Did Obama also jail polygamists during his tenure? Because we all know he is a Muslim and their religion allows polygamy. There were also Muslims living in America at that time and I am very sure many of them had more than one wife.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Coldfeets: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
cococandy:

That all humans are supposedly unequal in the 'real' world is not a result of magic. It is a result of people making the conscious choice to belittle others based on differences.

Yeah right.

But don't you think the feeling of being better than the other person, is nothing but just one of those human foibles we see everyday?

You can fight it as an individual but you are sure you will never be able to change it collectively.

People will always have the need to feel better than others.

But personally speaking, I don't feel like I'm better than any gay or lesbian out there just because I'm not gay. tongue
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by snowblaq(f): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:
Every man and woman will stand before God and gives an account of how they spent the lives... I don't give a damn if my pastor or family member goes to hell, I have my own cross to bear

Nah.. That's where you got it wrong... You are actually supposed to give a damn.... Be your neighbors keeper.... Love your neighbor like you love yourself .....yes we all have our own crosses to bear... But we can always lend a helping hand to others as well
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by ethicalUser(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shortyy:
OK. It's written in the Bible. So what? Are you God? Y'all are sinning too. No one is without sin, there is no single person that isn't committing sin or all sorts of atrocities. Y'all will go behind doors do your thing, and come on here to judge others. Tsk. We all are sinners.

So I'll advice you all to mind your business, mind your own sins, let God be judge. I'm sure that's in the Bible too?

Dont worry u will know its a sin when u give birth and your son gets raped by a randy gay bastard.

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by KingLennon(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
woodcook:

So because the law against homosexuality does not directly affect me and you, that makes it okay. Because you are certain if the above is implemented sooner or later your sister or daughter will be at the receiving end then it is not okay to do so?

The essence of our original quote was to point out the injustice in the law against gay people. If we want to stamp out immorality as proscribed by the holy books then we shouldn't be selective.
Your quoting out of context....
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by mcgaius: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Threebear:

Lol what a senseless person you are, many gay couple have kids these days through surrogates. Humanity cannot be rendered to extinction because women will always exist, whether men choose to penetrate OR use invitro fertilisation, it doesn't really matter how. SMH ignorance is a disease.
Mumu who are involved in that thing you called surrogates male vs male?Maybe what you mean is sperm from one gay partner will implanted in the anus of another gay partner or test tube.Foolishness is when you get involved in homosex and turn back to hetrosex when you need baby.

2 Likes

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Humanistme: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
babajero:
please one question, did your father marry his boyfriend or your mother her girlfriend to give birth to you? If not it's not justified.

my parents did what worked for them.
others should be allowed to do what works for them as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by InvertedHammer: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Homosexuality is unacceptable until USA told Nigerians that it is acceptable. All of a sudden, some Nigerians became philosophers.

Homosexuals are still endangered species in US. They are only open in large metropolitan areas. So it is not generally accepted in US that pushes for it as many ignoramus would like to believe. But Nigerians will accept anything no matter how absurd as long as their is a Caucasian behind the sales pitch.

Because someone's friends live a certain kinda way does not make it normal. Armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists have friends. Does that make their professions ok? "I have friends that..." argument is stupid.
\

1 Like

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by pressplay411(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
MI i know, SDot who? No wonder his career is yet to kick off else he would have known that there's a difference between a sin and a crime.

I'm surprised that's a comment from someone in the entertainment industry.
SDot just sounds like he has no opinion.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by tommynico(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shortyy:
OK. It's written in the Bible. So what? Are you God? Y'all are sinning too. No one is without sin, there is no single person that isn't committing sin or all sorts of atrocities. Y'all will go behind doors do your thing, and come on here to judge others. Tsk. We all are sinners.

So I'll advice you all to mind your business, mind your own sins, let God be judge. I'm sure that's in the Bible too?

Let me ask you this, between eating through your mouth and nose, which one is natutal? As a person ( I don't know if you are a guy or a girl ), which one is natutal between homosexuality and the God's sanctioned practice? Comparing adultery with homosexuality is wrong, am not trying to justify or exonerate adultery here but homosexuality in itself is more like lying with animals and it is a very unnatural practice in life that taints the soul. All have sinned, but that is not an excuse to say that homosexuality should be allowed to fester in our society. It is not until it is written in the bible before we know believe that God frowns at it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Sexy For Bold Magazine Africa (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka / Paul Okoye Flaunts Abs,shows Off Swimming Skills (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.