Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

If You Used All Following Items Here, You Should'nt Be Consuming Red Meat (PICS) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Used All Following Items Here, You Should'nt Be Consuming Red Meat (PICS) (672 Views)

Namibia First African Country To Export Red Meat To Hungry US Market / I Am Urgently In Need Of The Following Items Viz: Hot Dip Galvanized Palisade / Should'nt FG Put Tarrifs On All This Imported Products Instead Of Bans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Used All Following Items Here, You Should'nt Be Consuming Red Meat (PICS) by enimooko: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
At certain age please eat more fish and less of meat. If you know all this items you must be at the age when you should watch what you consume.

Re: If You Used All Following Items Here, You Should'nt Be Consuming Red Meat (PICS) by enimooko: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
If you're 25 years old and you have once used these Vehicles and other items, you must must be Ogbanje, Abike, Emere, Mami/Papi Water

Re: If You Used All Following Items Here, You Should'nt Be Consuming Red Meat (PICS) by enimooko: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
If you are 60 Years old and you do not know these items then ask yourself, where did you get it wrong?

Re: If You Used All Following Items Here, You Should'nt Be Consuming Red Meat (PICS) by enimooko: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
If you have ever tasted this milk, you must be "Aje-bota" and should be a self sufficient man/woman by today! tongue

Re: If You Used All Following Items Here, You Should'nt Be Consuming Red Meat (PICS) by akpamuomenka: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oh that 404 got me. My dad bought a brand new one for #2000 those days. How time flies .
Re: If You Used All Following Items Here, You Should'nt Be Consuming Red Meat (PICS) by thesicilian: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
The only one I did not use is that nku cream.
Re: If You Used All Following Items Here, You Should'nt Be Consuming Red Meat (PICS) by BIODAVY(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good old days!
Re: If You Used All Following Items Here, You Should'nt Be Consuming Red Meat (PICS) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
We are proud to be developers...

(1) (Reply)

Worse Experience With Gt Bank / How To Start Brand Digital Marketing And Make Fortune / Scam Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.